Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32554 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough, DumBama didn't, but his sidekick did:
KUHNER: Who betrayed Navy SEAL Team 6?
Congress must discover how they were marked for death
What really happened to Navy SEAL Team 6? In August 2011, the elite special forces unit suffered the worst battlefield calamity in its history. A Taliban fighter shot down a Chinook helicopter carrying 22 Navy SEAL Team 6 members in Afghanistan. All 38 persons on board — the Navy SEAL warriors, other U.S. military personnel and seven Afghan soldiers — were killed. Grieving family members have been demanding answers. They may now get some as Congress finally opens an investigation.
Navy SEAL Team 6 has attained international prominence for one reason: They were responsible for killing Osama bin Laden. They are American heroes. Yet, their own government betrayed them. Several days after the bin Laden operation, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.— in a pathetic attempt to spike the football and gloat — publicly revealed their central role in the raid. His revelations put a giant target on the backs of every Navy SEAL Team 6 member. A covert unit, whose mission is to operate in the murky shadows, was exposed as the group that eliminated al Qaeda’s chief mastermind. Mr. Biden’s reckless actions — followed by President Obama’s own words acknowledging the secret unit’s operation — jeopardized the Navy SEALs’ safety. Jihadists bent on revenge began an intense manhunt. The hunters now became the hunted.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Nice source there 'moonie'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32555 Aug 10, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>By your idiotic reply we can see you didn't watch it.
Maybe because it's just another conspiracy site that only fools cite as sources:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Journalism_Cent...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32556 Aug 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice source there 'moonie'.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times
Nice deflection there Troll.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32557 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice deflection there Troll.
For pointing out the "FACT" that it's a rag owned by the Moonies. A cult no less, that you use as a source.
ino

Clyde, OH

#32558 Aug 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because it's just another conspiracy site that only fools cite as sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Journalism_Cent...
That changes the video How? There was a well known person from your town there when it happened and had photos posted on Facebook. Do you deny those too?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32559 Aug 10, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
That changes the video How? There was a well known person from your town there when it happened and had photos posted on Facebook. Do you deny those too?
It's your typical liberal tactic of attacking the source and not the story. Happens all the time.

Nine times out of ten times, these libs won't even bother to click the link. You can always tell when they didn't read it because in most cases, the stories are complete with hyperlinks and sources where they got their information from.
ino

Clyde, OH

#32560 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your typical liberal tactic of attacking the source and not the story. Happens all the time.
Nine times out of ten times, these libs won't even bother to click the link. You can always tell when they didn't read it because in most cases, the stories are complete with hyperlinks and sources where they got their information from.
I know. I check the hyperlinks all the time. But I know for a fact the video in the link I provided did happen.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32561 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that few remember the aftermath of Bin Laden.
DumBama won his bragging rights about having Bin Laden killed but shot his mouth off that it was Seal Team 6 that executed the terrorist.
Several months later, terrorists targeted and shot down the Seal Team 6 helicopter killing many of it's members and injuring others. That's the thanks they got for doing such a great job and making DumBama look like a hero in the eyes of his followers.
More unadulterated Rush Limbaugh bullshit from the delivery boy.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32562 Aug 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't remember that being a LIVE viewing in the situation room even tho I remember Hillary being aghast...understandably. Why were cameras there to film it or were those WH films that were released later?
I do NOT give Obama much credit because of the 8 yrs that you mention. 8 yrs that set up the entire ending, an ending which could NOT have happened without those 8 yrs. After all, Osama was making every effort to evade as he should have. He saw what happened to Saddam. Then it turns out that Pakistan was hiding him. WE & The World are blessed that Osama had been found without more time & resources. Did Obama give any credit to GW, the CIA, or our allies intelligence services? None that I know of. If you present a link, I will read it with an open eye.
I have repeatedly given Obama credit for giving the order to capture or kill Osama which is more than Clinton did. But O's 'fans' sound off like Obama was there in combat gear which of course is wrong.
We have had narcassistic presidents B4 & will again but Obama takes the prize for now. He is the King of Duck & Cover for the bad things & the 1st in front of cameras & mic's for the good things.
Examples of bad: the IRS did NOT have a 'smidgen' of impropriety when the investigation is ongoing.(duck) then there's the 'Rev Wright' B.S. AND that the repubs won't 'compromise' when it takes 2 to compromise. It is difficult to compromise when one has to "sit in the back". When he was called on for bowing to foreign heads of state he was tying his shoe or some other weak azz excuse. So on & so forth.
I do not know if McCain or Romney or Johnson would have been better, I do know that Obama could be better.
Well, if you don't remember it, it must not have happened, eh Pops? And tell us exactly how Bush's pointless war in Iraq had any bearing whatsoever on the death of bin Laden.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32563 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough, DumBama didn't, but his sidekick did:
KUHNER: Who betrayed Navy SEAL Team 6?
Congress must discover how they were marked for death
What really happened to Navy SEAL Team 6? In August 2011, the elite special forces unit suffered the worst battlefield calamity in its history. A Taliban fighter shot down a Chinook helicopter carrying 22 Navy SEAL Team 6 members in Afghanistan. All 38 persons on board — the Navy SEAL warriors, other U.S. military personnel and seven Afghan soldiers — were killed. Grieving family members have been demanding answers. They may now get some as Congress finally opens an investigation.
Navy SEAL Team 6 has attained international prominence for one reason: They were responsible for killing Osama bin Laden. They are American heroes. Yet, their own government betrayed them. Several days after the bin Laden operation, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.— in a pathetic attempt to spike the football and gloat — publicly revealed their central role in the raid. His revelations put a giant target on the backs of every Navy SEAL Team 6 member. A covert unit, whose mission is to operate in the murky shadows, was exposed as the group that eliminated al Qaeda’s chief mastermind. Mr. Biden’s reckless actions — followed by President Obama’s own words acknowledging the secret unit’s operation — jeopardized the Navy SEALs’ safety. Jihadists bent on revenge began an intense manhunt. The hunters now became the hunted.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Because, of course, there was no one in Afghanistan trying to kill American soldiers prior to bin Laden's death.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32564 Aug 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
More unadulterated Rush Limbaugh bullshit from the delivery boy.
Yeah, I know, when your gun is out of bullets, just say Limbaugh, Fox, Hannity.......

You libs are so predictable.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#32565 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know, when your gun is out of bullets, just say Limbaugh, Fox, Hannity.......
You libs are so predictable.
Since everything those people utter is garbage, that is all the rebuttal that is needed. How about this? If you want to assert that President Obama in some way contributed to the deaths of Seal Team 6 members, instead of simply regurgitating what you heard on Limbaugh, try offering some facts.
Pops

Loveland, OH

#32566 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, if you don't remember it, it must not have happened, eh Pops? And tell us exactly how Bush's pointless war in Iraq had any bearing whatsoever on the death of bin Laden.
I don't remember you being born so does that mean that you weren't born?
Pops

Loveland, OH

#32567 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
My preceding post was meant in humor. This post is more serious.
Bush has NOT been in the WH for 66 months! Five & a half years! QUIT deflecting Obama discussions to something NOT about Obama decisions, & talking points of current events! WOW! Talk about 'pointless'
Pops

Loveland, OH

#32568 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Because, of course, there was no one in Afghanistan trying to kill American soldiers prior to bin Laden's death.
You have a point there. They very likely had terrorist training camps but so does Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia & more. Sadly, most of the 911'ers were from Saudi Arabia. One of the most secretive countries in the world.
Another reason that we need energy independence. But Obama won't help that along either.
Now in hindsight, it seems that we left Iraq too soon. I won't blame Obama for not having a crystal ball but the typical U.S. citizen does not have access to all of the info that he does. Heck, there are still secrets from WWII that haven't been released so we'll never know about Obama's so called 'most transparent presidency' in our life times if ever.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32569 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Since everything those people utter is garbage, that is all the rebuttal that is needed. How about this? If you want to assert that President Obama in some way contributed to the deaths of Seal Team 6 members, instead of simply regurgitating what you heard on Limbaugh, try offering some facts.
I did offer facts. The fact is that the helicopter was a planned target. Another fact is that by Biden announcing who was directly responsible for the murder of Bin Laden made Seal Team Six a target.

Oh, it was just a coincidence. Nothing is ever DumBama's fault......nothing.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32570 Aug 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point there. They very likely had terrorist training camps but so does Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia & more. Sadly, most of the 911'ers were from Saudi Arabia. One of the most secretive countries in the world.
Another reason that we need energy independence. But Obama won't help that along either.
Now in hindsight, it seems that we left Iraq too soon. I won't blame Obama for not having a crystal ball but the typical U.S. citizen does not have access to all of the info that he does. Heck, there are still secrets from WWII that haven't been released so we'll never know about Obama's so called 'most transparent presidency' in our life times if ever.
DumBama didn't need a crystal ball. All he needed was to take the advice from our military experts. Now innocent children and adults are being beheaded in Iraq because DumBama wanted to be reelected.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32571 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice to know who pays for a lot of things the US gives out:
Obama announces $12 billion investment in African energy sector
BY ZACK COLMAN | AUGUST 5, 2014 | 7:06 PM
President Obama announced $12 billion in new commitments to invest in African energy and electricity infrastructure leveraged through a White House initiative.
The investments are part of the Power Africa program the Obama administration announced in June 2013, which originally aimed to provide 10,000 megawatts of electricity for 20 million homes and businesses in six sub-Saharan African countries. But Obama said the effort has been so successful — the new commitments brought total funding to $26 billion — that the White House is tripling the goal to 30,000 megawatts, enough to power 60 million homes.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-announces...
At least with Israel, we have one true friend in the middle-east that we can always rely on because they are a Democracy and share our values.
Yah, Israel has always been there when America needed them. I seem to forget when that was. Would you remind us what Israel has done for the United States of America? Then, in this 76% Christian nation, we can discuss what happens to our Jewish friends on the day "Jesus returns". Now about that African aid thingy you were mentioning. How many years have we been handing Africa all these billions?
Canton

Canton, OH

#32572 Aug 10, 2014
Nice of you, by the way to use the Conservative equivalent of MSNBC or the Huffington Post as you source. The Washington Examiner is blatantly a right wing propaganda rag. You let me know when I use obvious left wing propaganda mills as the source for my facts.
'

Wonder why that is? It's almost as if our Conservative friends live in a complete bubble. Strange how not only is every single source of their "facts is coming from propaganda sites, but about 80% of them lead directly back to The Heritage Foundation run by oil billionaires. I wonder why that is?
Canton

Canton, OH

#32573 Aug 10, 2014
Let's all stop for a moment and ponder why most of the sites provided by these common folks with VERY strong opinions about climate science, usually lead directly back to the oil billionaires who spent millions in anti-climate science propaganda. I mean, I always thought that when one of you went directly against the overwhelming majority of climate science experts, that secretly in the back of the truck you are driving, you have a hidden weather lab and you are a very secret climate science genius. Imagine how lame it would be for a common working man to ignore science because an oil billionaire told them to. Good thing you Tea Baggers aren't that completely ridiculous....right? Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr coon dogs 20,695
My friends, we and President Tump... 14 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! Fri Literature Lover 7
Shawn webb Dec 1 Kara 1
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Dec 1 AmericanWoman 3
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
Hulu is down... Nov 30 Wwefan 1

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages