Canton

Canton, OH

#32241 Jul 30, 2014
Who cares if Obama is a Liberal or not. Obama doesn't think magic under wear will ward off evil. Romney did. Good enough for America. Case closed. Next?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32242 Jul 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
Who cares if Obama is a Liberal or not. Obama doesn't think magic under wear will ward off evil. Romney did. Good enough for America. Case closed. Next?
It is amazing. Newest polls suggest that if the election between Romney and DumBama were held today, Americans would overwhelmingly choose magic under wear.

That's how bad the Joker of the White House is.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32243 Jul 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I said...
I know, right? It's like the GOP burned down the barn and after all these years later, the Dems still blame them for burning down the barn. How preposterous.
Speaking of outdated talking points...how about that birth certificate/Obama took all of our guns away, FEMA Death camp/ Obamacare Death panel thingy? I forget. How did all those "scandals" you were all so "outraged" about turn out? Remind us. And to think we all still know that the only reason you guys hate him is because he is black. You hear that XXX? I called you guys racists and then you called Obama a "Wild man mulatto" and your radical buddy called the elected president of the most powerful country in the history of the world "Obammy". That would make my statement of you guys allowing racism to sway your view true or false? True of course and you personally provided us all the evidence. Thanks.
Hey neat, another giant sink hole just appeared in Siberia due to the thousands of years old permafrost melting and releasing gas. Experts, not truck drivers, but experts in the study fear it is being cause by Al Gore...oopsie...I mean Climate Change.
I see you finally climbed out from under your covers. Who can blame you for trying to stay warm? It's cold outside. In fact, our long range forecast predicts we will not hit a normal high temperature for at least the next two weeks.

I remember the good ole days when we had global warming where August was the hottest month of the year. I guess not this year though. The only thing that could cause such a drastic change in temperature is a visit from Al Gore. It seems as though every time he flies somewhere on his private jet to talk about how warm it is, it ends up being cold.

Now crawl back under your bed covers so you don't catch a cold Cantoon. Get back to us if it ever warms up again this summer.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32244 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you finally climbed out from under your covers. Who can blame you for trying to stay warm? It's cold outside. In fact, our long range forecast predicts we will not hit a normal high temperature for at least the next two weeks.
I remember the good ole days when we had global warming where August was the hottest month of the year. I guess not this year though. The only thing that could cause such a drastic change in temperature is a visit from Al Gore. It seems as though every time he flies somewhere on his private jet to talk about how warm it is, it ends up being cold.
Now crawl back under your bed covers so you don't catch a cold Cantoon. Get back to us if it ever warms up again this summer.
So, a few cool days completely "disproves" climate change?
Yep, you inbred diabetic racists have it all figured out. Too bad you can't manage to get yourself some insurance, or vote for a winning candidate...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32245 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if we can stop it.
Exactly.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32246 Jul 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
So you are confirming Romney is a Liberal just in the Republican Party which everyone knows.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32247 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing. Newest polls suggest that if the election between Romney and DumBama were held today, Americans would overwhelmingly choose magic under wear.
Let's see your source.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32248 Jul 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>So you are confirming Romney is a Liberal just in the Republican Party which everyone knows.
And so was Reagan and GW Bush. So the real question is, why are you guys so Liberal and why do you cry so much about yourself? Is this like those outspoken family values Christian homophobic GOP politicians who get caught playing footsie games in the men's bathroom or sending lewd emails to boy interns? At least self loathing explains your doomsday outlook. As much as you cry babies want to whine about not winning the last two presidential elections, the human race survived the black plague and countless Americans lost their lives in WW!!. I'm pretty sure you Tea Bagging Bible thumpers will survive America's 1st black president from the comforts of your gated communities and country club Wi-Fi hotspots.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32249 Jul 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see your source.
The Heritage Foundation, probably.
Or maybe it's something he heard on his CB radio while he was blaming those pesky baby killing commies for his own lack of personal responsibility...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32250 Jul 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>So you are confirming Romney is a Liberal just in the Republican Party which everyone knows.
No, I am most certainly confirming that Americans were so sick of your agenda that they would have elected a potted plant over your creepy Mormon. Not only that, but in this still very racist nation, Americans voted for a black man with a Muslim sounding name over your decorated war hero. THAT'S how completely sick of your vision smart Americans really are. America gave up on you Bible voting loons back with "Just say no" and the great trickle down that murdered the middle class. You ain't fooling anyone.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32251 Jul 30, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>The Heritage Foundation, probably.
Or maybe it's something he heard on his CB radio while he was blaming those pesky baby killing commies for his own lack of personal responsibility...
Some people might be saying,(Fox News tactic) that it was his neighbor's cousin's friend's sister's last dying words as she sat before the Obamacare Death Panels.(Sarah Palin) After Obama took everyone's guns and Bibles away, there was no way we could resist his secret civilian army as they lead the rest of us off to the FEMA death camps.

That fantasy I just painted would be a lot funnier if they all weren't actual claims by the corporate sponsored Bible thumping Tea Baggers.

How absurd and how insulting to any thinking person to even waste America's time ih such garbage. Obamacare Death Panels. Hell, even Newt Gingrich agreed with that one. You guys ever listen to how freaking stupid you sound?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32252 Jul 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see your source.
https://news.yahoo.com/romney-obama-rematch-p...

"Romney, who lost the popular vote by 3.9 percentage points in the 2012 election, would beat Obama 53 percent to 44 percent, the poll conducted July 18-20 and released Sunday found."

Of course, unless there's a constitutional amendment, Obama won't be running for President again. I wonder how Romney would fare against a more likely opponent?

"But for those thinking the flip in favor of Romney is cause for GOP celebration, consider that the same CNN/ORC survey found Romney would lose by 13 points (55 percent to 42 percent) against Hillary Clinton, a possible 2016 presidential candidate, in that hypothetical 2016 matchup."
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32253 Jul 31, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a blah blah blah. Here, I'll play your silly game. When Reagan wasn't raising taxes on the middle class 11 times, adding huge amounts to the deficit, or negotiating with terrorists, he was the Conservative's little Demigod darling. Fox News is a direct mouthpiece to the GOP. You just can't face the FACTS that we are far too smart to buy into some leftist propaganda mill like MSNBC or Mother Jones, but you GLEEFULLY gulp down every crazed and ignorant piece of corporate sponsored garbage Fox News tosses you morons. You are one of those Conservatives that isn't used to your money not propping you up to be smarter than you really are. You can't fathom someone having the gull to tell you to take your fascist Bible thumping agenda and shove it up your racist ass. Get REAL used to it, son. You guys pranced around in this nation for decades pretending you had a momopoly on both god and counDoomsday Bible bunker. The big boys have a country to run and have no time for corporate sponsored Tea Bagger patty cake treason games.
Uh.. first of all democrats have done every crappy thing you have mentioned, corporate sponsorship and all. Second.. I agree that the treason and impeachment crap are all games, played the same way when Bush was in his final term. Third.. I'm nit a republican so all your crying does no good here, I just can't understand why you givedemocrats a free pass when they're jyst as guilty. Finally.. I'm not religious but I sure as hell am not up my own ass about what other people believe... this is the United States of America. They're free to be bible thumpers and you're free to be an angry tool about it here
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32254 Jul 31, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Romney, who lost the popular vote by 3.9 percentage points in the 2012 election, would beat Obama 53 percent to 44 percent, the poll conducted July 18-20 and released Sunday found."
Of course, unless there's a constitutional amendment, Obama won't be running for President again. I wonder how Romney would fare against a more likely opponent?
"But for those thinking the flip in favor of Romney is cause for GOP celebration, consider that the same CNN/ORC survey found Romney would lose by 13 points (55 percent to 42 percent) against Hillary Clinton, a possible 2016 presidential candidate, in that hypothetical 2016 matchup."
Thanks for saving me the work OG.

Romney was a terrible candidate and in my opinion, was put there by the Democrats since they already had their candidate. As bad as he was, people still prefer him over DumBama. That's how bad of a President he is.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32255 Jul 31, 2014
xxxracist wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was a terrible candidate and in my opinion, was put there by the Democrats since they already had their candidate. As bad as he was, people still prefer him over DumBama. That's how bad of a President he is.
Romney was part of an elaborate Dem conspiracy, says the paranoid, diabetic slumlord...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32256 Jul 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is more sadly amusing than watching a man use the changing climate as evidence that the climate isn't changing.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32257 Jul 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a bizarre conspiracy theory for everything.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32258 Jul 31, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a bizarre conspiracy theory for everything.
Look at his favorite source- Limpdick Littleballs.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32259 Jul 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that big fat oil lobby sponsored Koch out of your mouth when you speak to a real American like me. Also, thanks for pointing out to everyone on here that our climate has obviously changed. Sell your irresponsible, flat earther truck driving mouth to the record drought out in Cali. Then maybe you can convinced the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the scientific community on you and Sarah Palin's Obamacare Death Panel kook theories. Hell, at least Palin get's paid big bucks to spew oil lobby propaganda. They wh0re clowns like you out for free. Aaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Canton

Canton, OH

#32260 Jul 31, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That and the fact that most presidents slump at the end of their 2nd term. Gee Obama at his expected lowest couldn't beat a candidate with no presidential track record in his 2nd term? Shocking. If CNN would have said the opposite, I wonder if the Tea Baggers would be using them as a source or calling them another Liberal conspiracy? One cool thing though. If Romney would have gotten in, then we could all have 10 wives like in the Arab countries. You know. Normal American stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr SPECIAL 31,282
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 6 hr masterofconcretep... 6
greene county humane society 21 hr Tina 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Chuck 19,285
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp Tue The New Cool Warrior 1
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sun xxxrayted 2
family of five looking to rent 3br Sep 27 Bonnie 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info