Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32286 Jul 31, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>are you implying that Obama is a potted plant? Shame on you.
"...still a very racist nation," "but elected a black man" (who is 1/2 white but talk about that) "with a Muslim sounding name..."?? You are such a tool !! Which rhymes with fool. troll
the beauty of the USA. Pops doesn't have an "agenda"... You're just good ol pops. If "americans" are so sick of whatever Canton is flaping her gums about... why the shitty approval ratings? Not just if the POTUS but of our illegitimate government all together? I think most average citizens dont identify as left or right. I think they listen to the bogus claims of politicians and the reinforcement of such garbage (all mainstream media not just fox) from corporate media. The harder it gets to live a modest life, truck driver.., assembly line, machinists... wte.. the more they realize whats between the lines... what this country was intended is going straight down the toilet.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32287 Jul 31, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location is shown as Mishawaka, Indiana. When will you be moving to Ohio?
I live in Akron. By firestone country club.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32288 Jul 31, 2014
The three stooges are at it again.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32289 Jul 31, 2014
Canton wrote:
I'm sure the "job creators" in Detroit that sunk the American auto industry in the United States by offering junk quality cars for decades had nothing to do with what happened to that city...and Jesus will be back any minute now...
Only if Obama bails jesus out of the after life via executive power inherited by GW Bush. You're officially an erratic balk bag puss.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32290 Jul 31, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I live in Akron. By firestone country club.
Sure you do.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32291 Jul 31, 2014
Who's obviously too busy working second shift at Burger King to reply until later.
Ant

Prattville, AL

#32292 Jul 31, 2014
d pantz wrote:
So you live in the ghetto
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32293 Jul 31, 2014
ino wrote:
Only the truly ignorant would say Mormans's have more than one wife.
They also think Moron's burn witches as well.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32294 Jul 31, 2014
d pantz wrote:
And now you are showing up located in Clayton, Michigan. Weird.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32295 Jul 31, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the service provider & how they redirect their Internet Services.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32296 Jul 31, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually, I was responding specifically to d pantz, who said "I agree that the treason and impeachment crap are all games, played the same way when Bush was in his final term", so I guess you mean that he's the "tricky littlefellow." But I don't quite catch your meaning, so maybe you can explain...
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@P
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32297 Jul 31, 2014
Try this again. Damn Topix:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@P
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32298 Jul 31, 2014
Still didn't work. Okay, Google H.RES.1258 or.......

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32299 Jul 31, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting from a cell phone.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32300 Jul 31, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting from a cell phone.
that too.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32301 Aug 1, 2014
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
So you live in the ghetto
No but close to a few. I dont think anybody lives far fron section 8 anymore. No matter where they live
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32302 Aug 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the third stooge said. Im posting from my phone.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32303 Aug 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do.
you obviously have never been to this area and as always you dont know what you're talking about, bumbaclot.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32304 Aug 1, 2014
d pantz wrote:
Hey Canton. You're an idiot. Read the constitution. What would corporations forcing religion on people have to do with individual rights and the government's duty not respect establishment? Same goes for secularists forcing their garbage down anybody's throat. Now Im not against them praising allah or a flying spaghetti monster but if someone wants to take a pass on that so be it. BTW... You're about full of shit, aren't you?
Since abortion isn't mentioned in the Bible, I guess you are okay with corporations making up their own religions. Piss off. You can pretend to follow along all day but us thinking folks know better. Go polish your guns. You know. The ones Obama took away. I studied the Bible for 12 years and worked for Newt Gingrich for several years. You? You have a mouth.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32305 Aug 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You point out a very distinct difference between Romney and DumBama.
Romney could never allow people to have ten wives because President Romney would have respected our laws.
See, you're too used to DumBama that thinks he was anointed King. He could care less about our laws or Constitution. If he feels like changing the law, he just does it and to hell with our system of government and Congress. You know, DumBama has a cell phone and a pen......
People voted for Romney with their Bibles, just like they did with the American disaster GW Bush. Also, you like to call obvious life long right wing Republicans, Liberals, so at least I have a footing in reality. Let's all imagine all those hippies at Bane Capital sitting around the sweat lodge putting flowers in each others hair. As far as Obama and him signing the least amount of executive orders since FDR, wonder why you sudden Constitutionalists were so quiet when Reagan had his little pen a wagging? Wonder why we didn't hear a peep from your camp, the one you are too ashamed to admit to being part of, when you were voting for GW twice, with his oh so very Un-Constitutional Patriot Act? Oh, that's right. They were white. Yawn...Next?

Stick to trying to convince the middle class that Reagan's trickle down was good for them but the $36 a year you pay to cover poor families eating is what is destroying America. You are a racist joke with a mouth. Nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 4 hr Kent Grind 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter Tue The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger Tue The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Jul 24 Leon Harrison 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages