ino

Waverly, OH

#32199 Jul 29, 2014
REALITY: NONE WERE AMERICAN.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32202 Jul 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>There was not millions of wasted dollars thrown away on false scandal investigation's like there is now by the 'We have to slash spending party'. Who get's to pay for this upcoming bullcrap lawsuit? The party of nothing unless it's for the rich or the taxpayers? As of June 23 this year Boehner himself has headlined more than 150 fundraisers and to date $88 million for the party. In August he will embark on a 14-state fundraising tour. That doesn't leave much time for him to be doing what he was elected for. That puts him on pace for 300 fundraisers in a year. How many has Obama done? Oh, yeah, most of those include rounds of GOLF. You can't maintain the handicap he has without playing A LOT.
So start a petition to impeach Bush even though he isn't President anymore. Send back in a time machine and I will sign it. Good luck.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32203 Jul 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to add, the body count was a lot higher than 4 brave Americans that have these panties all bunched up in a wad.
liar.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32205 Jul 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to add, the body count was a lot higher than 4 brave Americans that have these panties all bunched up in a wad.
REALITY: NONE WERE AMERICAN
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32206 Jul 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>There was not millions of wasted dollars thrown away on false scandal investigation's like there is now by the 'We have to slash spending party'. Who get's to pay for this upcoming bullcrap lawsuit?
Probably the same people that are going to pay for all these foreign kids that washed up on our border. ODummy asked Congress for 4 billion dollars for that little stunt.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#32208 Jul 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same people that are going to pay for all these foreign kids that washed up on our border. ODummy asked Congress for 4 billion dollars for that little stunt.
I say take them to the border , line them up and execute them. An invader is an invader no matter the age.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32209 Jul 29, 2014
ino wrote:
REALITY: NONE WERE AMERICAN.
Well, I was comparing Benghazi to Beirut...

"...a suicide bomber drove a truck laden with the equivalent of twenty-one thousand pounds of TNT into the heart of a U.S. Marine compound, killing two hundred and forty-one servicemen."

"Six months earlier, militants had bombed the U.S. embassy in Beirut, too, killing sixty-three more people, including seventeen Americans."

"In March of 1984, three months after Congress issued its report, militants struck American officials in Beirut again, this time kidnapping the C.I.A.’s station chief, Bill Buckley. Buckley was tortured and, eventually, murdered. Reagan, who was tormented by a tape of Buckley being tortured, blamed himself."

"There were more than enough opportunities to lay blame for the horrific losses at high U.S. officials’ feet. But unlike today’s Congress, congressmen did not talk of impeaching Ronald Reagan, who was then President, nor were any subpoenas sent to cabinet members."

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/r...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32210 Jul 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>There was not millions of wasted dollars thrown away on false scandal investigation's like there is now by the 'We have to slash spending party'. Who get's to pay for this upcoming bullcrap lawsuit? The party of nothing unless it's for the rich or the taxpayers? As of June 23 this year Boehner himself has headlined more than 150 fundraisers and to date $88 million for the party. In August he will embark on a 14-state fundraising tour. That doesn't leave much time for him to be doing what he was elected for. That puts him on pace for 300 fundraisers in a year. How many has Obama done? Oh, yeah, most of those include rounds of GOLF. You can't maintain the handicap he has without playing A LOT.
Are you serious?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32211 Jul 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, that's a perfect description of Richard Nixon. Back in the day, you either loved him or hated him. He got smacked down pretty bad, but he re-emerged as the "new" Nixon and got elected President. Twice.
Nixon did definitely not represent ALL the people. Nixon had friends and enemies. He used government to reward his friends and punish his enemies. He hated "the Jews", didn't trust the blacks and he wasn't crazy about those pacifist hippies, either. He was quite willing to tap your phone, steal your medical records, or employ "dirty tricks" to make your life miserable.
Nixon was generally considered some sort of psychotic. Of course he was never formally evaluated, at least not openly known anyway.
That guy had shadows lurking in his head.
At least he brought a ton of experience to the job. That is likely what made him effective.
And least his own party members had the ethics to confront him & inform him that he would likely not survive an Impeachment because some of them would vote against his cause & methods. The current party of this president help him circle the wagons, hide stuff under the rugs & behave like the famous 3 monkeys. Or like Sgt Schultz...they know nothing, admit nothing, see nothing, hear nothing. NO ethics. Wow! if any of them would talk, especially the Clinton's.
What did/do you think about Nixon's wage & price freeze?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32212 Jul 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?
Are you senile?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32213 Jul 29, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I say take them to the border , line them up and execute them. An invader is an invader no matter the age.
And kids will be kids and do what their parents tell them to do.

I don't blame the parents or the kids, I blame our government for putting out the invitation.

The silver lining is it woke up Americans all around the country. Before, illegals were down on the list of American concerns. Today it's at the top. Another unexpected backfire of DumBama's.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32214 Jul 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Next month ALL of the house is on a 'vacation'. They can do whatever they want including having a backyard BBQ.
But they do NOT get to buzz around the country or world on Air Force ONE while soliciting funds for MILLIONS & MILLIONS & MILLIONS of dollars. With a security force, You guessed it, costing Millions & Millions & Millions of dollars more & NOT even visit the Southern Border to see what is actually going on. THEN Obama actually is allowed to waive this nations LAWS about border protections, immigration .statutes, desease control, USDA laws about foreign plants & animals or the FDA, CDC protections against communicabale deseases & invasive plants & animals.Then there's the protection against drugs & criminals!!
Don,t bother picking on my spelling or typo's, the point has been made. YOU are a Jack Wagon..
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32215 Jul 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Where in the bleep do you get your numbers? You are A Jack Wagon uo to this point!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32216 Jul 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Next month ALL of the house is on a 'vacation'. They can do whatever they want including having a backyard BBQ.
But they do NOT get to buzz around the country or world on Air Force ONE while soliciting funds for MILLIONS & MILLIONS & MILLIONS of dollars. With a security force, You guessed it, costing Millions & Millions & Millions of dollars more & NOT even visit the Southern Border to see what is actually going on. THEN Obama actually is allowed to waive this nations LAWS about border protections, immigration .statutes, desease control, USDA laws about foreign plants & animals or the FDA, CDC protections against communicabale deseases & invasive plants & animals.Then there's the protection against drugs & criminals!!
Don,t bother picking on my spelling or typo's, the point has been made. YOU are a Jack Wagon..
The libs are worried about what a lawsuit will cost taxpayers but not an African vacation for DumBama, his family and his dog for 100 million dollars.

To a lib, that's money well spent. To try and stop a tyrant abusing his powers, what's the cost????
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#32217 Jul 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And kids will be kids and do what their parents tell them to do.
I don't blame the parents or the kids, I blame our government for putting out the invitation.
The silver lining is it woke up Americans all around the country. Before, illegals were down on the list of American concerns. Today it's at the top. Another unexpected backfire of DumBama's.
I do blame the parents . They breed and prosuced kids they could not afford. Now they send them to the USA in hopes they will be the anchor for the family to tie on to in the United States. These vermin are carrying diseases that have been eradicated here. I don't believe for one second that the Mexican and central american governments are not purposefully sending the diseased to this country to destroy it from within.
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#32218 Jul 29, 2014
My God - I've never experienced this many FOX-News - spewing sheep all at once before. If our government failed, as you obviously would like, and drug gangs were in charge, and you were desperate enough to send your children running for the border and the possibility of safety.....oh, never mind. If retardicans want to solve the crisis at the border, they could always do what we pay them to do; sit down and hammer out a solution and sign it into law. Oh, wait; that would look like an Obama victory. So they'll do what they always do: nothing. Then they'll go nuts when Obama does something, anything, and vow to unseat this guy for acting like an emperor. That's why they're called retardicans. FYI, impeachment is a joke. When retardicans impeached Clinton, it pissed Democrats off so much that Clinton won re-election by a landslide shortly thereafter. Today, he's the most popular politician on the planet. Never gonna happen. The lawsuit against Obama is a bone thrown to retardican crazies like Sarah Palin and her dimwitted fans. It makes no sense whatsoever. Sue Obama for not implementing Obamacare in a timely fashion? Gee, they've been trying to repeal it for ages. Please, please, retardicans, keep this up until election day. Retardicans are always pulling this crap, and then they're shocked, shocked I tell you, on election day. Yawn.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#32219 Jul 29, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
My God - I've never experienced this many FOX-News - spewing sheep all at once before. If our government failed, as you obviously would like, and drug gangs were in charge, and you were desperate enough to send your children running for the border and the possibility of safety.....oh, never mind. If retardicans want to solve the crisis at the border, they could always do what we pay them to do; sit down and hammer out a solution and sign it into law. Oh, wait; that would look like an Obama victory. So they'll do what they always do: nothing. Then they'll go nuts when Obama does something, anything, and vow to unseat this guy for acting like an emperor. That's why they're called retardicans. FYI, impeachment is a joke. When retardicans impeached Clinton, it pissed Democrats off so much that Clinton won re-election by a landslide shortly thereafter. Today, he's the most popular politician on the planet. Never gonna happen. The lawsuit against Obama is a bone thrown to retardican crazies like Sarah Palin and her dimwitted fans. It makes no sense whatsoever. Sue Obama for not implementing Obamacare in a timely fashion? Gee, they've been trying to repeal it for ages. Please, please, retardicans, keep this up until election day. Retardicans are always pulling this crap, and then they're shocked, shocked I tell you, on election day. Yawn.
It is already against many of our laws for people to cross our border without prior permission. We need to enforce these laws.

If these countries are so riddled with the criminals then why are the hondurans not foing to costa rico or Nicaragua instead of the 1500 plus miles to the USA? The answer they will not get welfare in Nicaragua. These are not the prime people they are the.fthy diseased angry thieves of central America. The should be treated like the invasion force bio weapons they are and be destroyed at the border.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32220 Jul 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon was generally considered some sort of psychotic. Of course he was never formally evaluated, at least not openly known anyway.
Not at the time. He was seen as a tough conservative commie fighter, kind of a Republican Elliot Ness. The TV debate with Kennedy hurt his image. At the time, I thought it was just bad makeup. Looking back, I'm not so sure.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy had shadows lurking in his head.
Agreed. But I've never been able to understand it completely. He started out as a commie fighting star, but always seemed to be paranoid, despite his success.

This is how I will always remember young Nixon: http://msa.maryland.gov/ecp/10/214/images/004...
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least he brought a ton of experience to the job. That is likely what made him effective.
And he was smart, too.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And least his own party members had the ethics to confront him & inform him that he would likely not survive an Impeachment because some of them would vote against his cause & methods. The current party of this president help him circle the wagons, hide stuff under the rugs & behave like the famous 3 monkeys. Or like Sgt Schultz...they know nothing, admit nothing, see nothing, hear nothing. NO ethics. Wow!
Well, yes and no. They all defended him in the beginning, even after the original Washington Post stories. But when the low level official (I think his name was Butterfield) revealed that there was a White House audio tape system that Nixon had installed, that was the beginning of the end for Dick Nixon. Nixon made a big show of a big stack of (edited) transcripts eventually, and they were still pretty damning. I think it was Barry Goldwater that finally gave him the bad news.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What did/do you think about Nixon's wage & price freeze?
Pops, thanks for causing me to fire some seldom used neurons! I don't think I had much of an opinion about this back then, but I do remember it. We were in a period of "stagflation" high inflation (6%) and high unemployment (also 6%). This confused the experts, because when one was high the other was supposed to be low.

Nixon took dramatic action. He took us off of the gold standard, and instituted the first peacetime wage and price controls. At the time, it was well received. But it was all radical as hell looking back. Modern conservatives would impeach him, but we didn't see things that way. We were all Americans first, and hoped he would succeed (even if we had voted against him!)

Man, if only we knew what was coming --- a few years later inflation would top out around 14% annually. Those are scary times to live through. You were making more money, but things were getting more expensive even quicker.

http://www.inflation.eu/inflation-rates/unite...
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#32221 Jul 29, 2014
Spook, that is a good question. In most cases, there's a family connection in the U.S., but that's not the only reason. In Nicaragua, their prospects are as bleak as in their own troubled countries. Costa Rica is much better, so hundreds of thousands cross the border every year, and are quickly deported. Officials report dealing with the same people over and over. It's much easier to go there, and much easier to be taken back where they came from. A relative in the U.S., a chance to be safe, a chance to stay.....best option.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32222 Jul 29, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
My God - I've never experienced this many FOX-News - spewing sheep all at once before.
When the Libs and pres gripe about Fox, it is like the football player griping about the one cheerleader that won't screw him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 1 hr David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr reality 31,302
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Where's all the old threads? 22 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... Mon Bro 3
cheeks club Mon Bro 10
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) Mon masterofconcretep... 5
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]