d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32073 Jul 26, 2014
tell us WTF government subsidized media has to do with culture. Then proceed to tell us why we should preserve that and why it's so important. Especially after they've been caught in so many lies.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32074 Jul 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that deal is your inability to see that calling the man a "wild man mulatto" is racist. I have never once called anyone a racist for criticism of his policies. Not once. It would be refreshing to see anyone on the right be able to pose a criticism without a veiled reference to his race or a childish play on his name. Once we get that accomplished, we could move on to the whole criticizing him for doing the very things we cheered past presidents for doing thing, but I am sure that is a little over ambitious.
Ohhh, so you couldn't just accept anything related to race, you have to throw in name calling as well. How about just nothing about race or even related to race? I think that's a pretty good deal.

Even if you could stick to that, your buddy Cantoon would never be able to. He could probably quit sucking on e-cigs longer than he could not mentioning DumBama's race.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32075 Jul 26, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> So do "radical Muslims" use religion as a crappy excuse to kill people? Or do idiots like you blame the worlds problems in religion, when you think it conveniently works with all your B S? Meanwhile your idols are doing all the killing... http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/facts-...
I find about as many questions as answers in this link. Not at all arguing it. But it states mostly end results & leaves out many causes . So much so to me that I am sitting on a fence on this link.
Something with more indepth info would probably be a book
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32076 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, so you couldn't just accept anything related to race, you have to throw in name calling as well. How about just nothing about race or even related to race? I think that's a pretty good deal.
Even if you could stick to that, your buddy Cantoon would never be able to. He could probably quit sucking on e-cigs longer than he could not mentioning DumBama's race.
My concern with the deal was contained in my first sentence. The rest of the post was my simple wish list for growth in wingnut discourse. I forgot to include in there a hope that the intelligence level would grow with the maturity level.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32077 Jul 26, 2014
mainstream media is the death of culture...
http://www.newsfocus.org/media_control.htm
ino

Waverly, OH

#32078 Jul 26, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens to be a lie. I guess you don't believe in the 9th Commandment?
<quoted text>
"Our black heritage"? Bigots don't usually like to admit that they had black ancestors. Was it on your mother or your father's side of the family?
Who are his American ancestors? His father was not an American? Name his slave ancestors..
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32079 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
My concern with the deal was contained in my first sentence. The rest of the post was my simple wish list for growth in wingnut discourse. I forgot to include in there a hope that the intelligence level would grow with the maturity level.
What does one have to do with the other?

You're talking about what I said in the past and I'm talking about moving forward and putting an end to race talk about DumBama in the future.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32080 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What does one have to do with the other?
You're talking about what I said in the past and I'm talking about moving forward and putting an end to race talk about DumBama in the future.
The low level of discourse and intellectual functioning on display goes hand in hand with the racial invective and lack of awareness.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32081 Jul 26, 2014
Talking about Obama...
ino wrote:
<quoted text>Who are his American ancestors? His father was not an American? Name his slave ancestors..
Why do you care about Obama's genealogy? Yes, his father is from Kenya and his mother is from Kansas. They met in college. His mother's family did have a slave ancestor named John Punch.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-m...

Now, please explain the point you are trying to make.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32082 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
The low level of discourse and intellectual functioning on display goes hand in hand with the racial invective and lack of awareness.
A lot of jabber just to say you were wrong.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32083 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of jabber just to say you were wrong.
Not at all. I'm not surprised you were unable to understand what I said. Sometimes I forget to dumb it down for you.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32084 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Not at all. I'm not surprised you were unable to understand what I said. Sometimes I forget to dumb it down for you.
He's got a mind like a steel trap, closed and empty.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32085 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You didn't say anything. That was the point genius.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32086 Jul 26, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Talking about Obama...
<quoted text>
Why do you care about Obama's genealogy? Yes, his father is from Kenya and his mother is from Kansas. They met in college. His mother's family did have a slave ancestor named John Punch.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-m...
Now, please explain the point you are trying to make.
he tries to play it up like he is an average black man, but he is far from it. He has no connection to black history as the black person in America does.
He was a little rich kid that traveled and lived all over the world. He would have had to be, who else could afford to travel and live in other countries like he did.
He never suffered his whole life as our black people have suffered in this country.

Sorry,,, he is a total failure, not because he is black, but because he is a shyt eating dog breath POS Commie.
Him , Harry, Nancy, Hillary are all the same pieces of shit off the same shitty turd, Communist. mother fuglers. I despise each one of them equally. One is no different than the other.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32087 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say anything. That was the point genius.
I didn't say anything you could understand.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32088 Jul 26, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>he tries to play it up like he is an average black man, but he is far from it. He has no connection to black history as the black person in America does.
He was a little rich kid that traveled and lived all over the world. He would have had to be, who else could afford to travel and live in other countries like he did.
He never suffered his whole life as our black people have suffered in this country.
Sorry,,, he is a total failure, not because he is black, but because he is a shyt eating dog breath POS Commie.
Him , Harry, Nancy, Hillary are all the same pieces of shit off the same shitty turd, Communist. mother fuglers. I despise each one of them equally. One is no different than the other.
Well, none of them possess your level of refinement, that's for certain.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32089 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything you could understand.
You didn't write anything anybody could understand. It's your standard liberal diversionary tactic to shift focus away from what was being discussed, and when called out on it, claim the comment was too superior for anybody to relate to.

You're not that slick Poop boy. What..... do you think you"re the only liberal I've ever discussed issues with on Topix? You're only one of dozens if not hundreds that use the same strategy to get out of making a cogent reply. You are all alike in so many ways.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32090 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't write anything anybody could understand. It's your standard liberal diversionary tactic to shift focus away from what was being discussed, and when called out on it, claim the comment was too superior for anybody to relate to.
You're not that slick Poop boy. What..... do you think you"re the only liberal I've ever discussed issues with on Topix? You're only one of dozens if not hundreds that use the same strategy to get out of making a cogent reply. You are all alike in so many ways.
Right. You aren't bright enough to understand any of us. I'm sure all of us are unemployed and on welfare too, right?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32091 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Let's try it this way:
Uh, yous is so dumb. Yous dumb talk and stupidness goes right with yous racist talk and yous not even knowing yous is doing it. Yous don't know no better.

Was that easier for you to understand?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32092 Jul 26, 2014
Continuing our discussion about the Barack Obama...
ino wrote:
<quoted text>he tries to play it up like he is an average black man...
You'd like it much better if he was "the average black man." He's a graduate of Columbia and Harvard Law School. While at Harvard, he was president of the Harvard Law Review.(That's like winning the Gold at the smart guy Olympics!) He's now in his second term as President of the United States.

He is far more educated and has accomplished more than you or me. I didn't like Richard Nixon, but I never thought he was stupid or had just lucked into his success.
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, this is the same guy you initially said was abandoned by his "whore" mother, and now he's the pampered rich kid?
ino wrote:
<quoted text>

He never suffered his whole life as our black people have suffered...
Your "black people"??? You mean like Clarence Thomas and Alan Keyes?:-)
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was elected President twice over the the two white guys you supported. Get over it. The name calling just makes YOU look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chet Booswahnicki 19,226
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" Sat Leon Harrison 1
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... Sat Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! Sat Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sat Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Sep 19 Library Lover 40
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••