Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31880 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you consider this administration to be the "cleanest," I would hate to see what the inside of your house looks like.
Under Reagan our military grew strong and our enemies weak, so weak the Soviet Union fell.
Under DumBama, our military is growing weak and our enemies strong such as the slow reformation of the Soviet Union.
DumBama's popularity is shrinking faster than that fatazz Oprah after she stabbed her white female audience in the back. But hey!!! Did you read? DumBama is extremely popular with Muslims. Yeah, they took a poll!!! They love DumBama.
Osama bin Laden took out the soviet union, not Reagan.
trkk drvng retard

Van Wert, OH

#31881 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or become a troll and look for a comfortable bridge.
Hey, at least I'm not a lazy, racist, overpaid energy lobby cheerleader who blames others for his lousy life choices.
Now put down the smokes and get yourself some insurance, ya no-good irresponsible moocher. I don't feel like paying your hospital bills when you can't afford to get those fat, diabetic sausage legs lopped off...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31882 Jul 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for him, but he probably meant the majority that elected the man twice.
the majority will also neuter him this november, and most likely impeach him also.

That majority?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31883 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>How about you make about 15 posts explaining why you can't provide any links to any suggestion that President Obama was found guilty of anything.
how about you reference the supreme court rulings this month you frigging troll.

now go pretend you are a lawyer and get run over by an ambulance.

your god is being aborted, and you the afterbirth trashed along with him.

America cheers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31884 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>Dude. When you reply to a post about Obama's wealth by saying that Bush came by his the right way, what do you think it implies?
Obama swindled his wealth....why do you ask?

explain his now affording 4.6 million for a house with cash, and where it came from.

your lies and spin will provide great comedy.

racist baby che is upset his god is a chicago thug with a legacy of worst to ever serve......whaaaaaaaa.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31885 Jul 23, 2014
trkk drvng retard wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, at least I'm not a lazy, racist, overpaid energy lobby cheerleader who blames others for his lousy life choices.
Now put down the smokes and get yourself some insurance, ya no-good irresponsible moocher. I don't feel like paying your hospital bills when you can't afford to get those fat, diabetic sausage legs lopped off...
Then you shouldn't have elected a community organizer for such an important job, and I would still have my insurance.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31886 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>Osama bin Laden took out the soviet union, not Reagan.
Yeah? And Putin took out Bin Laden. LOL!
trkk drvng retard

Van Wert, OH

#31887 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the majority will also neuter him this november, and most likely impeach him also.
That majority?
Oh goodie, more crackpot political predictions from Buffalo Bill's basement...
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31888 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Next is the political stance those so-called successful people take. I mean, if a person worked themselves to a point where they no longer have to work, why would they side with a party that wants to take more of what they have and give it to those that don't want to achieve anything in life? It just doesn't make sense, or as Cantoon said frequently "Voting against your own interest."
So I ask myself, why would these successful people want more government in their lives? After all, if truly successful, government didn't make them that way, they made themselves that way, and that includes getting government out of the way if anything.
However, it would make sense if a person with such a political position needed government for something outside of what the Constitution grants citizens. After all, successful people don't need government for anything, government dependents need government for just about everything. It would make sense those people would be behind a larger government. The larger the government, the more government can give them.
I have successful people in my family. I have millionaires in my family. I know what aggression it took for them to be successful. Lots of hard work, money, taking huge risks and education. Most successful people look down on those who did nothing for themselves or even tried. They are not willing to open up their wallets and purse and say "Take what you need! You didn't feel like working, well I did, so here you go!!"
Most successful people feel government is a hindrance and not a help. Government isn't paving the way, government is getting in the way. Liberalism is rewarding the irresponsible while punishing the responsible. And I don't know of many irresponsible successful people.
I know this.... most successful people would rather pay somebody that lifts things than some shytbag lawer. But the blood suckers dont discriminate.... they'll suck from the poor too.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31889 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>I can't speak for him, but he probably meant the majority that elected the man twice.
Yes, those very same people that now regret their decision...... at least according to the polls.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#31890 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a constitutional law professor?
Better get his money back after all the court decisions against him.
Well he's no delivery boy that's for sure.
trkk drvng retard

Van Wert, OH

#31891 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you shouldn't have elected a community organizer for such an important job, and I would still have my insurance.
I didn't vote for Obama. I voted against a senile war-monger and a magic underpants wearing polygamist cult leader...
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31892 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
Sigh. The Federal Appeals Court that upheld the subsidies the same day the other Icourt didn't, explained it so clearly, even you can understand it. The few words in question are "through an exchange established by the state". The judges quickly decided that, while poorly worded, it's obvious that that phrase, which would defund the law in most states, doesn't reflect its intent.'Obama boys" have no regard for the law? Obama was a constitutional law professor, even though you probably think he should be picking cotton. You're an idiot.
So a constitutional law professor gets to decide which bench writes laws? Is that what courts are supposed to do according to the constitution? "while poorly worded" we will just decide what we want it to mean,based on who paid somebody...who paid somebody else..
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31893 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That majority?
More predictions from Walter. We have learned from experience to take what you say to the bank.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31894 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you reference the supreme court rulings this month you frigging troll.
now go pretend you are a lawyer and get run over by an ambulance.
your god is being aborted, and you the afterbirth trashed along with him.
America cheers.
You don't even know what the word guilt means, do you? You may be dumber than Taliban Ray.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31895 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama swindled his wealth....why do you ask?
explain his now affording 4.6 million for a house with cash, and where it came from.
your lies and spin will provide great comedy.
racist baby che is upset his god is a chicago thug with a legacy of worst to ever serve......whaaaaaaaa.
You take the bait every time.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31896 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, those very same people that now regret their decision...... at least according to the polls.
There is no chance to explain approval ratings to you. Were you able to navigate those tricky turn lanes today?
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#31897 Jul 23, 2014
trkk drvng retard wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't vote for Obama. I voted against a senile war-monger and a magic underpants wearing polygamist cult leader...
So you voted Johnson? Oh thats not right... you're retarded and wear a trucker hat under your helmet....
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31898 Jul 23, 2014
trkk drvng retard wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't vote for Obama. I voted against a senile war-monger and a magic underpants wearing polygamist cult leader...
Who would have been a much better President ten times over.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31899 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>Well he's no delivery boy that's for sure.
At least it might have been a job he was capable of handling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Waste Watchers 31,725
Report WELFARE VIOLATIONS! 8 hr The Duke Of Hazard 3
I'd like Natalie Jovonovich to be my bitch! (Oct '13) 8 hr BigBustedMeteorol... 10
Hoes of Dayton (Aug '10) 10 hr josh 12
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! (Jul '14) 13 hr Latin Lover 5
I am an Ann Fan, not one of Rachel Mad Cow. 13 hr Ann Fan 1
Regarding gas-tax increases... 13 hr Net Nut 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News