Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Detroit, MI

#31628 Jul 17, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>We are all at least a little different, some more different than others. With all of those differences, we should still be at least a little civil.
But then there are the 'colorful name calling' trolls
What?
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Detroit, MI

#31629 Jul 17, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Please excuse me for asking....is Canton what you would define as an American? He/she does NOT respect anyone's 1st or 2nd amendment rights, probably the the 3rd, 4th & 5th. And I would suggest that reading Canton's posts violates the 8th amendment too.
The third? Really?
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Detroit, MI

#31630 Jul 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I know, I almost had to turn on my furnace last night. This morning I rode into work with the heat on in the car.
I have two window AC's: one for my living/ dining room and the other for my bedroom. This is one of the few years I haven't put in my bedroom AC yet. The last year I remember not putting that thing in is when we had a rainy summer. Rain keeps temperatures low.
This summer has been one of the best. Not to wet and not to dry. Without a doubt, the temperatures and humidity has been in our favor. I may be wrong, but I believe we in Cleveland didn't see a 90 degree or above temperature yet. That's very unusual for the middle of July.
But your comment will wind Canton up so expect a long drawn out lecture how a truck driver knows more about temperatures than 110% of all scientists and how we had the warmest decade, LOL! Then of course how the Koch brothers contribute to global warming and how fracking is killing millions of people.
It's a good thing you are good at driving backwards.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31631 Jul 17, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>What?
Pretty clear. But you ask 'What'. Sad
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31633 Jul 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Have proof of that?
Of course not, the proof is in your head.
www.politifact.org
Published Wed.- April 19, 2014
PunditFact
Bob Beckel "The Koch Brothers Are One Of The Biggest Polluters in the Country"
Rated- "TRUE"
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#31634 Jul 18, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
www.politifact.org
Published Wed.- April 19, 2014
PunditFact
Bob Beckel "The Koch Brothers Are One Of The Biggest Polluters in the Country"
Rated- "TRUE"
But but but... A diabetic truck driving racist told me pollution was Al Gore's fault...
Canton

Canton, OH

#31635 Jul 18, 2014
Yah, he walked right into that one again. How silly of a fool to quote a bloated racist pill head like it was gospel and then make fun of fact checked statements I make. Typical ill informed Tea Bagger tactics.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31636 Jul 18, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty clear. But you ask 'What'. Sad
Clear? That post looked like a third grader wrote it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31637 Jul 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I know, I almost had to turn on my furnace last night. This morning I rode into work with the heat on in the car.
I have two window AC's: one for my living/ dining room and the other for my bedroom. This is one of the few years I haven't put in my bedroom AC yet. The last year I remember not putting that thing in is when we had a rainy summer. Rain keeps temperatures low.
This summer has been one of the best. Not to wet and not to dry. Without a doubt, the temperatures and humidity has been in our favor. I may be wrong, but I believe we in Cleveland didn't see a 90 degree or above temperature yet. That's very unusual for the middle of July.
But your comment will wind Canton up so expect a long drawn out lecture how a truck driver knows more about temperatures than 110% of all scientists and how we had the warmest decade, LOL! Then of course how the Koch brothers contribute to global warming and how fracking is killing millions of people.
June was the 6th hottest month in all of recorded history. Yawn...OK, back to you chimps laughing at Harvard educated presidents and the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. You guys are so clever. Now let's have us a look at these clever folks in action. Let's see those crafty minds that are too smart to go with science, and choose to base their reality on oil lobby propaganda. Let's have a look at the young,forward thinking people who thought Sarah Palin would make a good VP...



Is that Reality Speaks and his hot for teacher bride?
Canton

Canton, OH

#31638 Jul 18, 2014
"Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight. Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might.-Tea Party Poster child Timothy McVeigh
Canton

Canton, OH

#31639 Jul 18, 2014
"The government is afraid of the guns people have because they have to have control of the people at all times. Once you take away the guns, you can do anything to the people. You give them an inch and they take a mile. I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government. The government is continually growing bigger and more powerful and the people need to prepare to defend themselves against government control" -Tea Party darling and spokesman Timmy Tea Party McVeigh
Canton

Canton, OH

#31640 Jul 18, 2014
Boy, all the things the Tea Party stands for sure does sound familiar...

Now snuggle on up there with your child murdering, domestic terrorist poster child, you Tea Bagging weather expert, volunteer workers for the energy lobby.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31641 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
"Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight. Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might.-Tea Party Poster child Timothy McVeigh
Timothy McVeigh(Oklahoma City Bombing)has alot more in common with the Political Left's Liberal Democrats tactics like Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground(Greenwich Village townhouse explosion) from the 1960's who both declared war against the US Government.

Weather Underground

The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the U.S. government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro...

Greenwich Village townhouse explosion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Villag...

List of Weatherman actions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherm...
Canton

Canton, OH

#31642 Jul 18, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Timothy McVeigh(Oklahoma City Bombing)has alot more in common with the Political Left's Liberal Democrats tactics like Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground(Greenwich Village townhouse explosion) from the 1960's who both declared war against the US Government.
Weather Underground
The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the U.S. government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro...
Greenwich Village townhouse explosion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Villag...
List of Weatherman actions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherm...
Spin, spin, away. I'll stick with Timmy McTea Bagger's direct quotes if I want to see how EXACTLY the child murdering domestic terrorist lines up with you self proclaimed and sudden "Constitutionalists" . Still, though. Considering someone like him is to the letter, exactly like every Tea Party goon on here, along with the fact that I have never even met a communist in my entire life, there's no one that can blame you for trying to back away from the very vocal statements you Tea Baggers have made and there's no reason not to put every person who signs up for the fascist, corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus that is the Tea Party, on a government watch list. You people NEED your guns and Bibles taken away, as you have proven that you can not be responsible with either.
Ooops

Dublin, OH

#31643 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
June was the 6th hottest month in all of recorded history. Yawn...OK, back to you chimps laughing at Harvard educated presidents and the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. You guys are so clever. Now let's have us a look at these clever folks in action. Let's see those crafty minds that are too smart to go with science, and choose to base their reality on oil lobby propaganda. Let's have a look at the young,forward thinking people who thought Sarah Palin would make a good VP...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UhMepzqJvIwXX
Is that Reality Speaks and his hot for teacher bride?
"The average temperature for the contiguous U.S. during June was 69.6F, 1.1F above the 20th century average, ranking as the 33rd warmest June in the 120-year period of record. The June national precipitation total was 3.62 inches, 0.69 inch above the 20th century average, marking the sixth wettest June on record, and the wettest since 1989."

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#31644 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
Boy, all the things the Tea Party stands for sure does sound familiar...
Now snuggle on up there with your child murdering, domestic terrorist poster child, you Tea Bagging weather expert, volunteer workers for the energy lobby.
You must stay awake at night chanting , hoping for a chance to have Reggie Love slap his nut sack on your chin they way you bring teabagging into every post. Do the world a favor you old communist queer and stop using things that are only possible because of oil since you hate it so much.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31645 Jul 18, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You must stay awake at night chanting , hoping for a chance to have Reggie Love slap his nut sack on your chin they way you bring teabagging into every post. Do the world a favor you old communist queer and stop using things that are only possible because of oil since you hate it so much.
What does that post say about your constant posts about other people's rectvms?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31646 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin, spin, away. I'll stick with Timmy McTea Bagger's direct quotes if I want to see how EXACTLY the child murdering domestic terrorist lines up with you self proclaimed and sudden "Constitutionalists" . Still, though. Considering someone like him is to the letter, exactly like every Tea Party goon on here, along with the fact that I have never even met a communist in my entire life, there's no one that can blame you for trying to back away from the very vocal statements you Tea Baggers have made and there's no reason not to put every person who signs up for the fascist, corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus that is the Tea Party, on a government watch list. You people NEED your guns and Bibles taken away, as you have proven that you can not be responsible with either.
There is no spinning, facts are facts which today's bigots aka Liberals have no use for.
Sandra Flake

Chillicothe, OH

#31647 Jul 18, 2014
I'm in Detroit, today. Water is a right! Stop the shut-offs! We demand Democracy! Vote for me in 2014!@Netroots_Nation
We want tp see them

Toledo, OH

#31648 Jul 18, 2014
Sandra Flake wrote:
I'm in Detroit, today. Water is a right! Stop the shut-offs! We demand Democracy! Vote for me in 2014!@Netroots_Nation
Pay your bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maternity care new to area 1 hr newbymom 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 3 hr THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 13 hr Leon Harrison 32
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Aug 30 Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages