Pope Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#31535 Jul 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go again. When you have NO argument for the message, you drag out the 'R' word. What a limited intellect.
Pops, after the whole Pelosi thing, you can't question anyone's intellect.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31536 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not extend that offer to people on your side as well? What are they for?
I already posted that in my younger days, I was liberal. After I got out into the working world and had to pay taxes--took note on what my taxes were spent on, and the failure of programs and bureaucracies, I became conservative.
On the other hand, when were you ever a conservative? And how is the "man on the radio" any different than what liberals train people like Canton to believe? Have you ever seen the word "racist" used so often by those not brainwashed to say it? Or perhaps the evil Boogie men like the Koch brothers? You can't make this stuff up. It's a programming by others.
The conservative belief is the less government in our lives the better. It seems that when we have more government, we have more problems. Or as RR once said "Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem." I firmly believe that.
Conservatives believe that the way to better society is to bring those at the bottom--up, not bring those at the top--down. We believe that targeting and attacking businesses is not the way to crate jobs. Catering to our job creators is the way to create jobs.
We believe in helping those who truly need help, not those that don't want to help themselves. We believe that personal responsibility starts at home, not with society. Conservatives believe that the way to get ahead is to leave others behind. After all, if everybody moves ahead the same distance at the same time, nobody gets ahead.
I get my information from science sites and fact checked articles. You quote Rush Limbaugh. You want to tell me that I'm brainwashed by some Liberal agenda? I worked directly for the Conservative Republicans for years. I saw what a conniving and twisted bunch of Bible thumping kiddie gropers they really were. That's about as political as I really am. I don't care about abortion either way. I own guns but am smart enough to realize a citizen doesn't need a 50 cal sniper rifle for home defense. I am much more anti-corporate than I am pro union and I have been alive long enough to know for a fact that most old white men are racist. So my question to you is...who the f@ck do you think you're fooling here? You match every single stereotype people have about you Tea Baggers, and I am nothing like the commie, Liberal day dream Fox News injected into your sheepish mind. Wonder why that is?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31537 Jul 15, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You, xxx and reality yank it off a lot, don't you?
You so called Liberals yank it off a lot just by calling yourself Liberals which is a known fact.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31538 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should ask the proven racist creator of the term "Obammy" how it's NOT racist. I'm sure it has something to do with his healthcare plan. Now why don't you go ahead and explain to the good people what you meant when you called the Harvard educated president of the most powerful nation on the planet a "wild man mulatto". Explain to us non-racists EXACTLY what that comment means, when you claim it's his policies you hate so much. Walked right into that one, huh Rubber Ducky? You Tea Baggers never really were the sharpest knives in the drawer. Anyway...let's hear it.
YOU are as non-racist as an old Al Jolson skit.
OBAMA is 1/2 WHITE ! Jacka$$. The fact that HE ran for pres as a Black Man & NOT ever as Biracial, or African-American, or the White 1/2 or as an 'American' did make his dumba$$ a target above & beyond the true existing racist. HE & His 'handlers' created that scenerio. Obama is the racist or he would not have campaigned only as a Black Man.
He virtually disavowed his white grandmother that raised him. He denied knowing that Wright was a racist anti-American even though he attended Wright's services for decades.
Drink the mindless kool-ade & be proud of it. You FOOL!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#31539 Jul 15, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
There was fracking prior to and continuing through today. So why with fracking occurring in the time frame you chose was the average so low?
And what about the earthquakes in Chile and Japan including off their.coasts.
The earthquakes in Chile and Japan actually caused numerous earthquakes in fracking sites across the nation. Nice try but why don't you spend a little more time asking yourself why you are so willing to jump through hoops for the energy industry without a solid reason as to why. I know why I care about the environment. I am a human living on this planet. Now why don't one of you Tea Bagging ninnies tell us why you fight so very, very hard for the energy lobby. It couldn't be those millions of dollars the oil industry spent in anti-climate change and pro-fracking propaganda, could it? I mean, could you imagine how stupid a middle class working American would have to be to gulp down huge amounts of bogus corporate sponsored propaganda instead of going with the overwhelming majority of the scientific community?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31540 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I get my information from science sites and fact checked articles. You quote Rush Limbaugh. You want to tell me that I'm brainwashed by some Liberal agenda?
YOU get your info from the Kool-ade drinking voices in your head.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31541 Jul 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Pops, after the whole Pelosi thing, you can't question anyone's intellect.
Weak, very weak. Your intellect is beyond question since your so called intellect is moot.
You need to go back to blank paper & crayons. More your speed.
talkabout

Delaware, OH

#31542 Jul 15, 2014
Yea, but he lost, and state income tax has dropped 8% :-)

Location hidden

#31543 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. I said exactly what I meant, but I'll let you know if I need a flake playing both sides of the fence to provide cutesie games with my words in the future. Besides, who cares what some Tea Bagging flunky from a kiddie groping fascist oil cult for Jesus has to say about us REAL Americans. Get it right, mouth boy.
Problem is the ones that call themselves Liberals or Liberal Democrats today are not Real Americans and if you were around the time this country was founded by the Founding Fathers advocating for the social and economical policies that these Liberals or Liberal Democrats stand & advocate for today in the name of Liberalism, these Liberals or Liberal Democrats of today would be all executed for treason for violating the US Constitution besides everything Liberals or Liberal Democrats stand for today goes against everything the Founding Fathers stood for & believed in which was true Liberalism something that Liberals or Liberal Democrats of today definitely have no use for since true Liberalism advocates individualism.
talkabout

Delaware, OH

#31544 Jul 15, 2014
Mother always said, don't hold anything against democrats, they don't know any better :-)

Location hidden

#31545 Jul 15, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and xRay like to tell us about what liberals are, though you've never been one. Why not talk about what you are, instead of what you aren't?
It's much harder to say what you are for, rather than what you hate. It's always easy to hate "the other." Rush has demonized "the liberals" and all of you obediently follow his lead.
Tell us what you believe, instead of what you hate.
Especially, tell us how your views differ from the right wing radio line. Some of the folks here may suspect that that you and others here just parrot whatever that man on the radio said. But by revealing your original ideas, we may come to understand your point of view.
If you know what Individualism is then you will know what a Classical or True Liberal is which is something the Liberals as they call themselve today here in the US have no use for.

Classical liberalism

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government. The philosophy emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It advocates civil liberties with a limited government under the rule of law, private property rights, and belief in laissez-faire economic liberalism. Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, including ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on a psychological understanding of individual liberty, natural law, utilitarianism, and a belief in progress.

In the early 20th century, liberals split on several issues, and in the United States in particular, a distinction grew up between classical liberals and social liberals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_libera...
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#31546 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The earthquakes in Chile and Japan actually caused numerous earthquakes in fracking sites across the nation. Nice try but why don't you spend a little more time asking yourself why you are so willing to jump through hoops for the energy industry without a solid reason as to why. I know why I care about the environment. I am a human living on this planet. Now why don't one of you Tea Bagging ninnies tell us why you fight so very, very hard for the energy lobby. It couldn't be those millions of dollars the oil industry spent in anti-climate change and pro-fracking propaganda, could it? I mean, could you imagine how stupid a middle class working American would have to be to gulp down huge amounts of bogus corporate sponsored propaganda instead of going with the overwhelming majority of the scientific community?
Ao if the Earthquakes in Chile and Japan caused the earthquakes in the fracking areas then why are you still slurping on Al Gore and other communists ballsacks?

And since you are anti energy why not do your part and stop using all manufactured goods and go chase down your food and drink from water filled ditches? Lead by example.

By they way tea baggers are democrats since democrats are for homosexual activities being classified as normal. Tea party members on the other hand are republicans and true libertarians.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31548 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not extend that offer to people on your side as well?
I think you just did!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not extend that offer to people on your side as well? What are they for?
I think it's funny that you think there are "sides" in this. Do you think I'm on Canton's team (or he is on mine?) You view everything through a black/white partisan world view. You believe that since you hate Obama, I must therefore love him. Here's a surprise for you --- I don't. I think he's been an adequate President, but not a great one.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, when were you ever a conservative?
I've always been a fiscal conservative. On most issues, I am a utilitarian, seeking "the greatest good for the greatest number." I also have a strong libertarian feelings. I tend to reject candidates who rely upon simple-minded slogans and soundbites, and favor those that offer a more thoughtful approach
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is the "man on the radio" any different than what liberals train people like Canton to believe?
You assume that others get their information the same way you do. You listen to 10 hours of Rush a week. There is no equivalent 2 hour daily radio show that "liberals" listen to.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen the word "racist" used so often by those not brainwashed to say it?
Yes. It is frequently used by racists, usually in the act of denying their racism.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The conservative belief is the less government in our lives the better.
No, that's a simple-minded idea that Ronald Reagan was very successful in promoting. Do you think that Dwight Eisenhower shared that view? Would the US be better without the interstate highway system? Government can enhance our life, as well as burden it.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives believe that the way to get ahead is to leave others behind. After all, if everybody moves ahead the same distance at the same time, nobody gets ahead.
So, you believe that life is a zero-sum game? I believe in noblesse oblige. Those of us that were fortunate to succeed in life need to look out for the less fortunate.
ino

Waverly, OH

#31549 Jul 15, 2014
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/12/4231632...

After being without health insurance for two years, Miranda Childe of Hallandale Beach found a plan she could afford with financial aid from the government using the Affordable Care Act’s exchange.

Childe, 60, bought an HMO plan from Humana, one of the nation’s largest health insurance companies, and received a membership card in time for her coverage to kick in on May 1st.

But instead of being able to pick a primary care physician to coordinate her healthcare, Childe says she repeatedly ran into closed doors from South Florida doctors who are listed in her plan’s provider network but refused to see patients who bought their coverage on the ACA exchange.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/12/4231632...
ino

Waverly, OH

#31550 Jul 15, 2014

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#31551 Jul 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
I never use the Huffington Post for my source of facts. No Mother Jones or MSNBC. I use Fact Checked information as my sources. So anyway, let's hear some more bumper sticker quotes from Rush Limbaugh. Let's see some more links to Breibart, Fox News and The Heritage Foundation. I wonder why that is? I wonder why all your "facts" stay well within that little bubble, and mine are fact checked common knowledge? I wonder why I never use left wing propaganda as my source, and you ONLY use right wing propaganda as yours? Now, let's listen to you cry about no one believing your sources.
All I get from you is

Koch Bros
Breibart
Fox News
Heritage Foundation
Mother Jones
and etc.

You've an agenda, and you're angry - exactly what the left wants. Congratulations, you've earned the title of non-independent thinker!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31552 Jul 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a wife do it for me daily.
sorry to burst your child fantasies again.
Do you deflate her or stand her up in the closet.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31553 Jul 16, 2014
ino wrote:
Thanks for the link. Here's how that article concludes:

"Florida Blue, which sells plans on the ACA exchange in every Florida county, did not build new networks for those plans, said Paul Kluding, a spokesman.

“Based on the contracts our providers have signed with Florida Blue, they have agreed to treat our members regardless of how they obtained their insurance coverage,’’ Kluding said.

He added that Florida Blue has not received many complaints from members about physicians refusing the company’s ACA exchange plans.

Wollschlaeger, the Aventura physician, said he believes much of this issue is due to growing pains of the health law, and that patients, physicians and insurers will learn to work together because the old system was inefficient.

“It’s a better deal than dealing with uninsured patients,’’ Wollschlaeger said.“It provides patient retention, continuity of care, the opportunity to refer patients, and ... patients come back when you want them to come back, and not when they can afford it.’’"
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31554 Jul 16, 2014
ino wrote:
http://www.miamiherald.com/201 4/07/12/4231632/some-south-flo rida-docs-decline.html
After being without health insurance for two years, Miranda Childe of Hallandale Beach found a plan she could afford with financial aid from the government using the Affordable Care Act’s exchange.
Childe, 60, bought an HMO plan from Humana, one of the nation’s largest health insurance companies, and received a membership card in time for her coverage to kick in on May 1st.
But instead of being able to pick a primary care physician to coordinate her healthcare, Childe says she repeatedly ran into closed doors from South Florida doctors who are listed in her plan’s provider network but refused to see patients who bought their coverage on the ACA exchange.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/12/4231632...
Did you skip the parts of the article that you didn't like?
ino

Waverly, OH

#31557 Jul 16, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you skip the parts of the article that you didn't like?
Do you know that when you post a link that you only post part of the article? Why would I post something I didn't like?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Will Dockery 19,552
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 1 hr Asian persuasion 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Another View 31,514
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 5 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Dec 18 Dayton Taxpayer 4
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance