Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31489 Jul 14, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously tho, one thing that Palin & Obama had in common was the lack of international experience.
Palin revealed her lack of foreign travel in the answer above. Here's Obama:

"As a child, Obama lived four years in Jakarta, Indonesia. As a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Senator Obama has visited many spots around the world vital to U.S. interests including Russia, Kuwait, Iraq, and Israel among others. His most high profile trip was an August 2006 visit to Africa where he brought his family to his father's birthplace in Kenya."

I don't think it's even close. Obama was way more familiar with the larger world than Sarah Palin. Advantage Obama.

"
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>A difference being that Obama was running for the Big Chair & Palin for the 2nd Chair...
That difference was only the heartbeat of an old man. If McCain was suddenly gone, you've got President Palin, by golly! It was a terrible miscalculation by John McCain, who could have been a good President.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>(...a multi-term senator that had international experience & came from a family that had to of had additional exposure to international issues.
And he is also a man who has suffered torture in the defense of our country. I think McCain is not always right, but I never doubt his patriotism.
ino

Waverly, OH

#31490 Jul 14, 2014
... it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."
hootany

Kenton, OH

#31491 Jul 15, 2014
Whom really gives a damn who is governor--they all are crooked--promise a bunch of s h I t then when elected--screw you--like the white house
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31492 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's less his ego than it is sarcasm. As I just explained to OG, he does it to irritate liberals and nothing more. His research is good and if you go to his site, he lists all of his sources unless he was opining on something.
What I like about Rush above other broadcasters is that he sticks to the issues most times. These other guys? They want to talk about religion, marriage, personal affairs, movies, sports.....
Rush sticks to the issues and takes very little time off unless it's vacation, a charity golf outing, a personal appearance and so on. With these other conservative broadcasters, once they get a large enough audience, they don't want to work anymore. I like Mike Gallagher, but he is starting to take a lot of time off. Often times he scoots out of the show and reruns parts of the live show for the last half-hour. Beck??? A show of commercials and ads. Bill Bennett? A great show, but the guy only wants to work four days a week and again, takes a lot of time off. He's like a conservative Howard Stern.
His research is good. I don't think the people who survived Katrina think so.

"The FEMA response, to Katrina was one of the most massive, one of the fastest and one of the most effective emergency responses in our history."
"I'll tell you this, The post Katrina response was far more massive, far more sensible, far more effective, that what is being done at the border today to handle this humanitarian crisis."
Rush Limpballs skewed view of history 7-13-14:
www.nola.com/politics/
Canton

Canton, OH

#31493 Jul 15, 2014
Neat fact of the day: After big Daddy Koch told us everything was perfectly safe, fracking causes 7 earthquakes in Oklahoma.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/13/us/oklahoma-ear...

Ohio is at high risk for the same thing. Sure, these are the EXACT same people who told us smoking was safe, but let's all believe them when they tell us there is no such thing as climate change. Just like XXXRayted told us, corporations would never hurt a fly. They put our best interests above money every time. Now let's all imagine how delusional someone would have to be to believe that. Don't worry though. When the sh1t hits the fan, we'll be sure to hold you Tea Baggers responsible.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31497 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just that, but as he said repeatedly, he does that to irritate liberals. LOL!
Yes, lies and treason do irritate us Liberals.

Now, let's imagine how lame a person would be if they based their reality on a radical leftist's opinion blog. Let's stop and think how the Tea Baggers would rightfully rip it to pieces because it's not facts, it's a leftist's opinion.

Strange how not one Liberal on here posts links to Huffington Post or Mother Jones, yet ALL the Tea Baggers have is soft news and opinion pieces. So anyway, what other racist opinions did Rush Limbaugh teach you instead of facts today?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31498 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
Neat fact of the day: After big Daddy Koch told us everything was perfectly safe, fracking causes 7 earthquakes in Oklahoma.
Ohio is at high risk for the same thing. Sure, these are the EXACT same people who told us smoking was safe, but let's all believe them when they tell us there is no such thing as climate change. Just like XXXRayted told us, corporations would never hurt a fly. They put our best interests above money every time. Now let's all imagine how delusional someone would have to be to believe that. Don't worry though. When the sh1t hits the fan, we'll be sure to hold you Tea Baggers responsible.
guess you missed the earthquakes prior to ever tracking, and your author says it is possible fracking is responsible.

your post is a lie as always.

NO FACT present in your attached article, but assumptions and liberal biased opinion.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31499 Jul 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
guess you missed the earthquakes prior to ever tracking, and your author says it is possible fracking is responsible.
your post is a lie as always.
NO FACT present in your attached article, but assumptions and liberal biased opinion.
Nope. You can spin all day, little country club sissy. My camp uses science on it's conclusions. Now about those "Obamacare Death Panels".
Canton

Canton, OH

#31500 Jul 15, 2014
7 earth quakes in Oklahoma in 14 hours. All AFTER fracking. Best get to spinning, you stammering scarecrow. The science is catching up to you oil cult for Jesus flunkies.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31501 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You can spin all day, little country club sissy. My camp uses science on it's conclusions. Now about those "Obamacare Death Panels".
me spin.....read your own stupid attachment you tool.

your camp science is playing with lego's.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31502 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
7 earth quakes in Oklahoma in 14 hours. All AFTER fracking. Best get to spinning, you stammering scarecrow. The science is catching up to you oil cult for Jesus flunkies.
you must be brain damaged, or just an affirmative action stooge.

clean my golf shoes, and put tee's in my bag flunky boy. After that wax my golf cart, and plug it it for a charge.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31503 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, let's imagine how lame a person would be if they based their reality on a radical leftist's opinion blog. Let's stop and think how the Tea Baggers would rightfully rip it to pieces because it's not facts, it's a leftist's opinion.
Strange how not one Liberal on here posts links to Huffington Post or Mother Jones, yet ALL the Tea Baggers have is soft news and opinion pieces. So anyway, what other racist opinions did Rush Limbaugh teach you instead of facts today?
You can say what you want about Limbaugh, but at least he doesn't brainwash his audience to think every single thing around them is racist.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31504 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
If there was no fracking going on there, you would be blaming it on climate change. Sheesh.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31505 Jul 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think you should try reading more than just the headline.
I really think you need an education then.

Location hidden

#31506 Jul 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Run-on Sentence.
Is that all you can come up with instead of attacking the facts that you cant and discredit.

Location hidden

#31507 Jul 15, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of folks on Social Security who are living in subsidized housing and receive both Medicaid/Medicare, as well as food bank help. They also do without meds. Your definition of poverty must be different than mine, since the average income for a single female is $13,000. Not sure how you can live on that.
Social Security is a Welfare Program and no rights to it.

Location hidden

#31508 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals today and ever since FDR are the Liars claiming to be something they are not for which is Individualism which is what true Liberalism advocates.

Location hidden

#31509 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant to say "Yes, lies and treason do irritate us Communist" which is what so called Liberals as they call themselves today are and advocate Communism.

Location hidden

#31510 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say what you want about Limbaugh, but at least he doesn't brainwash his audience to think every single thing around them is racist.
True.
Control

Anonymous Proxy

#31511 Jul 15, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what year did Xenia go bad? (May '10) Tue Neighbor_Hood 11
UNderstanding the cycle of poverty Tue Neighbor_Hood 1
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) Tue Cyndi Elitist Bee... 5
xenia: enchanted welfareland Tue Cyndi Elitist Bee... 1
News What can we do about Wal-Mart? (Jan '13) Tue Cyndi 2
Do you know Jeanie Estle (Aug '10) Tue Charlie Estle 4
I hate xenia (Jan '10) Tue Cyndisucksbawlz 6
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]