|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a real shame to have suffered public education. So for those of you that can't read, one more time, from the Forbes article that I posted:
"and 22 million government employees at the federal, state, and local level"
So everybody is counted.
I'm sure you are mathematically challenged as well. So for your convenience 165 million minus 22 million equals 143 million people. Anything else a truck driver can help you out with, just ask.
Your back tracking doesn't make any sense, Ray. You quoted a source that said that every person who works for the government on any level is "at least partially dependent on the state." You lumped border patrol agents with welfare queens. What a guy you are. Rather than trying to spin your way out of that blunder, you should just own it.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Your back tracking doesn't make any sense, Ray. You quoted a source that said that every person who works for the government on any level is "at least partially dependent on the state." You lumped border patrol agents with welfare queens. What a guy you are. Rather than trying to spin your way out of that blunder, you should just own it.
Seems to me that a truck driver is more dependent on government than most others.

Unless he builds his own roads to everywhere he is paid to drive.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime these lib rag pieces post something about Limbaugh, you always have to be suspicious because they take things out of context to try and make him look bad
What part of ""Responding to a caller who asked him where he would go for health care if Congress enacts reform..." did you not understand? They posted the audio so you could hear it IN CONTEXT. Would you have been happier if they phrased their commentary "fleeing the country for his healthcare needs"?

I know that Rush is an entertainer, and you shouldn't take him seriously. Do you?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>IF you want to be self employed, you can write fiction stories....OH, wait, you already do write fiction.
Liberalism today is based on Fiction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why can't you afford health insurance? Something doesn't add up here...
Liberals in California cant afford Health Insurance now and why they are suing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

<quoted text>
Thanks to President Obama, there is no honest person in this country who works two jobs that can't afford health insurance. Not a one.
May 19, 2014 9:45AM ET / Politics

Voters Hate Obamacare More Than They Want Immigration Reform

Allie Jones

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/05/voter...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sure, all you have to is include ANYONE receiving money from the government as being "dependent on the federal government for some sort of subsidy or handout.
"Government employees" include the military. To your way of thinking, Ray, are their salaries a handout?
Right anybody that receives money from the Government adovocates Liberalism which Big Government and Big Business go hand and had and Advocate Liberalism which all started with FDR and it has never ended and both Demcorats and Republicans Advocate for Liberalism Which Democrats prefer Trickle Up Liberalism and Republicans favor Trickle Down Liberalism just like FDR did and the WPA is a prime example.

Works Progress Administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Works_Progress_A...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that a truck driver is more dependent on government than most others.
People who have to work depend on road to get to work too unless your a Liberal getting a check from the Government for doing nothing.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: The Huffington Post, you remember we had a call here from a guy, we're talking about health care and what's going to happen after Obama puts private insurance out of business, how all the fines that businesses and individuals pay are much cheaper than having to go out and buy health insurance itself, and that people will naturally pay the fine. If they don't have to go to jail they'll pay the fine rather than incur costs, especially if the Senate bill says, which it does, that the day you have the auto accident, you get covered. You don't have to have any coverage before that, but the day you're in the crash you go to the hospital the insurance company has to pay for your treatment. Well, that's not insurance, that's private sector welfare and nobody could afford it and they'll go out of business, which is the purpose. So a guy calls up and says, "If all this happens, what are you going to do?" And I said, "Well, if doctors are not permitted to opt out of the government insurance pool and so forth, Medicare, Medicaid, whatever it is, and if they're not allowed to establish a private practice with private sector patients paying their own way, then I'll go to Costa Rica."
If I have to get thrown into this massive government health care insurance business and end up going to the driver's license office every day when I need to go to the doctor, yeah, I'll go to Costa Rica for treatment, not move there. So they're just in a tizzy out there, between Costa Rica and Eric Massa. So --(laughing)-- it's going to be a fun day. Heck, it already is a fun day.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2010/03/09/...
When it comes to Rush Limbaugh, you have to listen to the show and not let lying leftist media take his words out of context to try and make some stupid point. Liberals are born liars. Just look at who is in the White House today.
"Read my lips, no new taxes." Darn those lying Liberals.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>May 19, 2014 9:45AM ET / Politics
Voters Hate Obamacare More Than They Want Immigration Reform
Allie Jones
http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/05/voter...
Did you read the column or just the headline? I have a pretty good hunch you only read the headline, considering that the column itself doesn't say a single thing about American's satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the ACA. Wow.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>People who have to work depend on road to get to work too unless your a Liberal getting a check from the Government for doing nothing.
You mean the roads that my taxes paid for, that offshore loophole corporations get to drive on for free? Every "Liberal" I know works at a steel mill. Those lazy steel workers always taking the free ride, easy way out.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text> "Read my lips, no new taxes." Darn those lying Liberals.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your healthcare insurance, you can keep your healthcare insurance.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the roads that my taxes paid for, that offshore loophole corporations get to drive on for free? Every "Liberal" I know works at a steel mill. Those lazy steel workers always taking the free ride, easy way out.
Roads are paid for primarily through fuel taxes & vehicle taxes clown. That's one reason that the highway fund is running out of money. Higher MPG's means lower fuel tax revenues.
And once again, there has been info posted pertaining to ON shore tax loopholes too. You really are a mean spirited troll, aren't you?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

<quoted text>
Government workers are dependent on the state just like every working person in the private sector is dependent on their employer, unless they happen to be self-employed. In that case, the self-employed person is dependent on his or her customers.

We all depend on others to live. But I don't think half of the country depending on the federal government for something is what our founders had in mind. I also think it's a dangerous road because the more dependency on government, the more power government has over the people. If half of the people or more depend on government, then it's likely those half of the people will vote in bigger government which is exactly what the Democrat party wants.

What??? You actually thought that the liberals really G.A.S about whether you had healthcare insurance or not???? LOL! Like throwing bread out in the yard to shoot at birds.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Trucks pay the most road taxes. We pay outrageous taxes as the fuel pumps and are also taxed by how many axles the truck has because the more axles, the more weight you are allowed to carry.

I'm a local driver and I used about 200 gallons of diesel fuel this past week. How much gasoline did you go through?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Government workers are dependent on the state just like every working person in the private sector is dependent on their employer, unless they happen to be self-employed. In that case, the self-employed person is dependent on his or her customers.
We all depend on others to live. But I don't think half of the country depending on the federal government for something is what our founders had in mind. I also think it's a dangerous road because the more dependency on government, the more power government has over the people. If half of the people or more depend on government, then it's likely those half of the people will vote in bigger government which is exactly what the Democrat party wants.
What??? You actually thought that the liberals really G.A.S about whether you had healthcare insurance or not???? LOL! Like throwing bread out in the yard to shoot at birds.
There you go again. The column you posted did say that figure was dependent on the FEDERAL government. It said half the people were "dependent" on government. If you are dependent on your employer, why do you begrudge others for being dependent on theirs?

Your angry young man act is charming, but it is very misdirected.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your healthcare insurance, you can keep your healthcare insurance.
Gasp...you mean every politician within your life time has lied, but for some "mysterious" reason it only bothers you when a black man does it? Shocking.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Trucks pay the most road taxes. We pay outrageous taxes as the fuel pumps and are also taxed by how many axles the truck has because the more axles, the more weight you are allowed to carry.
I'm a local driver and I used about 200 gallons of diesel fuel this past week. How much gasoline did you go through?
Let's be consistent, Ray. You didn't use that fuel. Your employer whom you are dependent upon did.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How any cigarettes do you go through a week? Now spend that money on health insurance.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

*many

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE