woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30395 Jun 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you gonna smash me in the mouth like last time you never showed up?
you just gonna run your putrid mouth of rhetoric, and hide like the sissy you are?
go on your scarecrow rant where you throw fantasy money again.....that is priceless.
You threatened me and I told you where to come and cry and try to get my butt knocked out of the door for being a traitor to this country. Remember the woodshed at the VFW? You never showed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30396 Jun 19, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You threatened me and I told you where to come and cry and try to get my butt knocked out of the door for being a traitor to this country. Remember the woodshed at the VFW? You never showed.
driving to Appalachia to silence a troll is not high on the agenda.

you are not worth the $40 in gas.

keeping you in the hills where nobody visits was the plan originally. Town idiots like yourself on display is bad for tourism, so now you know why you are in hickville.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30397 Jun 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And your'e comparing these two situations? Seriously?
You threw out another distraction from the distraction of the distraction from which from which we have been distracted.I know that's over you and the best buddy Reality's heads. I already know, I'm just a troll.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30398 Jun 19, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You threw out another distraction from the distraction of the distraction from which from which we have been distracted.I know that's over you and the best buddy Reality's heads. I already know, I'm just a troll.
you like comparing apples to the rocky mountains, and yes you are a troll.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30399 Jun 19, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You threw out another distraction from the distraction of the distraction from which from which we have been distracted.I know that's over you and the best buddy Reality's heads. I already know, I'm just a troll.
Now you just sound like a bad 60's comedy act.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30400 Jun 19, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a rather short memory.
"The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007, during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million emails may have been lost or deleted."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House...
At least that was/is a more believable & possible defense than the tripe coming out now.
I am not defending nor ignoring the Bush defense, largely because it is not pertaining to today or even tomorrow.
The current bunch is good, really good, but if one trips on their lying tongues & get clearly caught, they need to know where & when to fess up. This bunch jest piles more manure onto the pile. That makes the damage deeper & longer enduring.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30401 Jun 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
driving to Appalachia to silence a troll is not high on the agenda.
you are not worth the $40 in gas.
Well if you're going to go, do it now while it's still only going to cost you forty bucks. Thanks to DumBama and the Iraq mess, it's going to cost you a lot more in the near future.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30402 Jun 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you're going to go, do it now while it's still only going to cost you forty bucks. Thanks to DumBama and the Iraq mess, it's going to cost you a lot more in the near future.
it also further isolates him to the holler where he will rot.

$6 a gallon gas will just clear up traffic on land and sea.

I did not forget the speech in March from the King touting under $3 gas by Memorial Day either.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30403 Jun 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it also further isolates him to the holler where he will rot.
$6 a gallon gas will just clear up traffic on land and sea.
I did not forget the speech in March from the King touting under $3 gas by Memorial Day either.
What speech was that?
aka Robocall

Chicago, IL

#30404 Jun 19, 2014
I still haven't figured out where the anti war luberals are. It's like crickets out here. I still haven't seen any posts denouncing anything. You all should be out picketing in the streets, sh¡tting on cop cars, and raping women in tents. Keep sucking your Fool-Aide down. Slurp slurp slurp....
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30405 Jun 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it also further isolates him to the holler where he will rot.
$6 a gallon gas will just clear up traffic on land and sea.
I did not forget the speech in March from the King touting under $3 gas by Memorial Day either.
Two thoughts on that:

First is that people will likely not travel less, they will just spend more which means less residual income distributed in society.

Next of course is that the price of diesel fuel is higher than gasoline. Gasoline goes up, diesel fuel goes up even higher. Higher priced diesel fuel means higher prices for our items we purchase at stores everyday.

What I see here is yet another detour in our recovery caused by DumBama. We are going to spend more to commute, more to purchase products and more for utilities such as electricity.

But we hate DumBama because he's black......
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30406 Jun 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
...the IRS scandal is now more scandalous than ever. Lost e-mails? Come on now. I couldn't lose e-mails if the entire computer crashed. And now the claim is they threw out the hard drives?
Oh, I could imagine if there was some e-mails libs wanted to get their hands on...
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a rather short memory.
"The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007, during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys.... Over 5 million emails may have been lost or deleted."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House...
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And your'e comparing these two situations? Seriously?
Yes, it's rather obvious that I did. You were advancing the theory that emails CAN'T be lost (because YOU wouldn't lose them if YOUR computer crashed.) And then you speculated on how the "libs" would feel if the last Republican administration claimed that some politically sensitive emails had been lost. I thought pointing out that the Bush administration had, in fact, lost about 5 million emails that might have revealed illegal behavior was relevant. So, yes, I am comparing those two situations.

Seriously.

So now that we have that cleared up, how about a more thoughtful response from you? Do you think Bush is a criminal, too? Or do you reserve your outrage for Democrats?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30407 Jun 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not forget the speech in March from the King touting under $3 gas by Memorial Day either.
No I think you hallucinated it. I'm calling BS.

(But you'll get a complete apology from me if you can produce a link to a video that shows Obama saying it.)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30408 Jun 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thoughts on that:
First is that people will likely not travel less, they will just spend more which means less residual income distributed in society.
Next of course is that the price of diesel fuel is higher than gasoline. Gasoline goes up, diesel fuel goes up even higher. Higher priced diesel fuel means higher prices for our items we purchase at stores everyday.
What I see here is yet another detour in our recovery caused by DumBama. We are going to spend more to commute, more to purchase products and more for utilities such as electricity.
But we hate DumBama because he's black......
What recovery, you have blamed him all along for trashing the economy. Yes you do hate him because of his skin color and you prove it every time on anything that happens in the world. You are nothing but a pathetic, crying, professional victim looking for sympathy. I'm pretty sure if he was standing on the floor of the Dow trading gas futures, there would be a picture of him doing it. It's funny how we have a glut of fuel, but it's his fault for the price going up. Grow Up.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30409 Jun 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think you hallucinated it. I'm calling BS.
(But you'll get a complete apology from me if you can produce a link to a video that shows Obama saying it.)
Be prepared to be called an idiot for your inability to find for yourself something that doesn't exist.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30410 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
driving to Appalachia to silence a troll is not high on the agenda.
you are not worth the $40 in gas.
keeping you in the hills where nobody visits was the plan originally. Town idiots like yourself on display is bad for tourism, so now you know why you are in hickville.
So as usual, just another threat from the keyboard wuss. In all truth, mommy won't let you leave the yard without her. Doe's she still have to put a leash on you when she takes you for a walk?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30411 Jun 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What recovery, you have blamed him all along for trashing the economy. Yes you do hate him because of his skin color and you prove it every time on anything that happens in the world. You are nothing but a pathetic, crying, professional victim looking for sympathy. I'm pretty sure if he was standing on the floor of the Dow trading gas futures, there would be a picture of him doing it. It's funny how we have a glut of fuel, but it's his fault for the price going up. Grow Up.
using the race card to cover for inept leadership is foolish.

We are complaining to the White half of Obama.

that makes you the racist.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30412 Jun 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So as usual, just another threat from the keyboard wuss. In all truth, mommy won't let you leave the yard without her. Doe's she still have to put a leash on you when she takes you for a walk?
and you completely remove any wonder why you live in a place where minimum wage workers are considered rich.

watch Bay Point video cam of the lake at around 4 today. I will be mooning you, and spending more on gas than you earned this month.

Tonight at dinner I will grin knowing you never will be allowed to eat there. You can't pay the membership fee put in place to protect patrons from running into filth like you.

Tomorrow morning at this time I will be fishing. At noon sitting on the beach waiting on a waitress to bring me lunch, and at 7 eating at another restaurant you never will sit in.

So as usual, a creepy little troll like you will be confined to the slum, and I will be behind gated community walls protected from you and your ilk. You must be a member, or have a guest pass. Neither likely ever to happen to a troll like you.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#30413 Jun 20, 2014
let's just hope it better
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30414 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
...I will grin knowing you never will be allowed to eat there. You can't pay the membership fee put in place to protect patrons from running into filth like you.
...eating at another restaurant you never will sit in.
...I will be behind gated community walls protected from you and your ilk. You must be a member, or have a guest pass.
You obviously have gone to great lengths to avoid contact with certain groups of people.

And yet, here you are every day, going out of your way to spend time with those same people here on Topix.

You claim to be a great success, but (if that's true) why are you so angry? You should just be enjoying your glamorous lifestyle. There must be something lacking in your life if you feel the need to come here every day and insult strangers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WARRIOR 19,210
This is your lucky Monday! 18 hr masterofconcretep... 4
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 22 hr pathetic 31,266
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe Wed Fan of Leon The Man 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Tue hitchiker 7
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... Tue Fan of Leon The Man 1
Yuna Lee named 40/29 News Sunrise Co-Anchor Tue Fan of Leon The Man 3
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••