|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> NO screening system in 100% accurate but clearly these 5 have been kept in custody all of these years because they were considered extreme enough to NOT be released when compared to the 540 or even 1000 others that have been released.
That is simple, reasonable thinking which may be eluding you.
I still think that you are reasonably intelligent so you give me reason to believe that you are trolling.
Canton, It seems that from the 'judgements' on the previous posts of my post that many disagree that you are reasonably intelligent.(-:
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see troll, so because you can't admit you made a mistake (not that many liberals can) you blurt out your racist garbage again.
Elected representatives writing laws I have no problem with. It's the bureaucracies writing laws that are the problem.
If I don't like the laws my elected representative supports, I can write and complain to that representative, I can vote him or her out, I can complain to the Republican party about that representative, but I can't do the same with bureaucrats. These are virtually nameless faceless people that have control over the people and our country.
Worse than that are the politicians in charge at the time who use bureaucracies to forward their agenda against the will of the people so they can sit back and say it wasn't their decision. See EPA's decision to close down coal burning power plants which will increase the cost of our electricity greatly. Those in the know understand that this is a DumBama objective, and he only used the EPA to sneak in his plot.
Nice editing job there in ignoring the rest of the post which everybody knows is the truth. Explain to us why AEP bought a whole town and relocated those people. That Chamber of Commerce report and of the Heritage Foundation claims have been shown and proven to be false, twisted and skewed, just like you.The Ed Gillespie statement got raked over the coals along with Boner's usual lie's and distractions. It's all right there on www.politifact.com
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Canton, It seems that from the 'judgements' on the previous posts of my post that many disagree that you are reasonably intelligent.(-:
Judging by the fact that I don't invest anything in those little judgment icons, and your online world revolves around them like a teenage girl on a smart phone, I would say I question the level of intelligence questioning my intelligence.
Also, just because most of what I say goes over your head on a regular basis in no way indicates that I am trolling this forum. Take the fact that I called you guys a bunch of racists over a year ago, and within about the length of a week, we have Reality Speaks calling him "Obammy". We have XXXrayted calling him a "big eared Mulatto" and lil' tip implying that he got his presidency through affirmative action, I am not what is known as a troll. I am what you call someone who was right all along. Now the folks on here who are OBVIOUSLY racist and have denied it all this time. They are what is known as liars, but I call them typical right wing conservative Christian Tea Bagging Republicans. Judge that one.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Lied for over a year about being a racist? Sure, we believe your fringe group oil cult flunkie views on science, politics and the direction our nation should be taking. We believe you when you tell us that it's all about taxes, when most got a tax break under Obama and taxes were the lowest they had been in 50 years. We believe you when you claim you are concerned for years and years about Obama being from our country after he showed his birth certificate and proved it right from the start. Sure, we buy into the fact that all your links go directly to The Koch Brother sponsored Heritage Foundation and it has nothing to do with the fact that every single Tea Party candidate is directly funded by those same oil billionaires. You know...grass roots.

Don't worry. The Jesus you hypocritically claim to follow with your hatred, lies and intolerance never existed so it will never catch up with you...right?
justice is an illusion

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

in America today...

Definitely not a person who allows baal worshipers running the courts....

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

I wonder if someone were to delete their browsing history, if they could judge a post multiple times? Yep. That makes it a sure indicator of the voice of America and as reliable a source as Fox News ever will be.

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

(Also see: last resort of a desperate oil cult fringe group of proven racists and proven liars.)

How weak
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
I wonder if someone were to delete their browsing history, if they could judge a post multiple times?
Yeah, the Topix voter system is worthless. I wish they would just get rid of it. I also wish they wouldn't let users conceal their city. Some folks try to fake support for their ideas, by creating multiple online personas. Showing their city makes that tactic more obvious, especially if it's a small town.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the fact that I don't invest anything in those little judgment icons, and your online world revolves around them like a teenage girl on a smart phone, I would say I question the level of intelligence questioning my intelligence.
Also, just because most of what I say goes over your head on a regular basis in no way indicates that I am trolling this forum. Take the fact that I called you guys a bunch of racists over a year ago, and within about the length of a week, we have Reality Speaks calling him "Obammy". We have XXXrayted calling him a "big eared Mulatto" and lil' tip implying that he got his presidency through affirmative action, I am not what is known as a troll. I am what you call someone who was right all along. Now the folks on here who are OBVIOUSLY racist and have denied it all this time. They are what is known as liars, but I call them typical right wing conservative Christian Tea Bagging Republicans. Judge that one.
I don't go along with the 'obammy' & 'big ears' or the Mulatto names even if they fit.
But you use the 'racist' name so often that it would seem that you are the racist & that you have no real points or you wouldn't use it so often.
Then there's the countless times that you attack religion,'Tea Baggers' & more that it is also impossible to count how mant times that you disregard the FIRST amendment that protects your right to talk foolishly. I respect that, it's a shame that you don't....troll
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I don't go along with the 'obammy' & 'big ears' or the Mulatto names even if they fit.
But you use the 'racist' name so often that it would seem that you are the racist & that you have no real points or you wouldn't use it so often.
Then there's the countless times that you attack religion,'Tea Baggers' & more that it is also impossible to count how mant times that you disregard the FIRST amendment that protects your right to talk foolishly. I respect that, it's a shame that you don't....troll
He does have an obsessive nature, doesn't he?

I participate in other Topix boards. In Canton's defense, all the liberals talk like him.

Their claim is that Republicans get their talking points from Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and so forth. But these race comments and like come from these liberal politicians. They are the people that make all this stuff up. Couple that with liberal commentators and there you go.

Liberals don't think before they say or write things. They just do as they are instructed.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I participate in other Topix boards. In Canton's defense, all the liberals talk like him.
Their claim is that Republicans get their talking points from Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and so forth. But these race comments and like come from these liberal politicians. They are the people that make all this stuff up. Couple that with liberal commentators and there you go.
Liberals don't think before they say or write things. They just do as they are instructed.
Why do usually cite them then? Bazinga!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Why do usually cite them then? Bazinga!
WTH ??
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
But as I have said B4, I have been registered as an Independent for decades after I realized that I had never pulled a party line vote. I don't like Limbaugh as a person because I think that he is a pompous jerk with "1/2 his brain tied behind his back" just to make it fair'. He is knowledgeable but arrogant. I don't tolerate arrogance.
Hannity is fine, he asks for all & any to be on his show & readily presents different positions.Then discusses/argues them.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> But as I have said B4, I have been registered as an Independent for decades after I realized that I had never pulled a party line vote. I don't like Limbaugh as a person because I think that he is a pompous jerk with "1/2 his brain tied behind his back" just to make it fair'. He is knowledgeable but arrogant. I don't tolerate arrogance.
Hannity is fine, he asks for all & any to be on his show & readily presents different positions.Then discusses/argues them.
There is no way to register as an independent in Ohio.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WTH ??
It's a reference to the TV sitcom "Big Bang Theory". One of the characters says "Bazinga!" when he has said something he thinks is witty.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like Limbaugh as a person because I think that he is a pompous jerk with "1/2 his brain tied behind his back" just to make it fair'... I don't tolerate arrogance."
I listen to Rush occasionally, but I share your sentiment. I don't think that most of his audience realizes that he is just an entertainer, playing to their prejudices. He's not a dummy, but he's not that bright either. Do you remember Joe Pyne? Same kind of guy. Entertaining, but not someone you want to rely on for balanced reporting.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
When did I ever "cite" them? Bazinga!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever "cite" them? Bazinga!
You quote Limbaugh regularly.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You can spin it all day long. I called you a f*cking racist a year ago. You lied and said and were not a racist. You now expect me or anyone to listen to your crap about Obama, when it has been pointed out to you numerous times that Bush and Conservative hero Reagan have done far worse while you sat quiet. The lamest part is trying to call me a racist for calling you out on it. Sure, the I'm rubber, you're glue technique might work on the playground, but the fact is I stated all of your absurd claims about our president were based on your racism, then you proved it by making racist comments. You guys WISHED you hadn't slipped up and tipped your hands, which is why you are In such a big hurry to belittle the facts and so eager to move past them.

Spin, spin, spin all day long but you guys have been shutdown by your own comments and anything you say on here will be viewed as if coming from a proven racist. Proven by your own words. Not by me calling you out for it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way to register as an independent in Ohio.
I vote in KY. I just have an OHIO ISP. I don't really know why that is, I just go with it
Republican

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Vote Republican. Stop the support of WELFARE MOMS. Get rid of the sum in Heritage Manor, Kenton Village, Scott Village, and the places behind Kroger. Get rid of farm supports and over priced schools. The republicans are the only hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min Fitus T Bluster 18,555
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 44 min Net Nut 4
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 1 hr Net Nut 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Then and Now 31,134
Family Law Attorneys 3 hr Jane 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr d pantz 2,217
BHO asleep at the wheel 22 hr CMS 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Greene County was issued at July 26 at 3:31PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••