xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28611 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are mocking a person with Parkinson's disease? And here I called you Tea Baggers a bunch of sleazeballs. I meant to say f*cking sleazeballs.
I am mocking him; not because of his terrible disease, but because of the show the Democrats made him put on to advance their issue. Or was Bush responsible for that too?

The Republicans didn't use Fox or his disease for their political agenda, the F'n sleazeball Democrats in Congress did. Now go call them some names.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28612 May 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one questioned if John McCain was a citizen. It was legal scholars that questioned whether McCain was a "natural born" citizen, as the Constitution requires. At the time of McCain's birth, he was not technically a "natural born" citizen. A law was passed in 1937 that changed that, but McCain was already born by then. Currently, legal scholars are still divided on the point, but it is a moot issue unless McCain decides to run again.
"In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain's eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain's birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a "natural-born citizen."
The analysis, by Prof. Gabriel J. Chin, focused on a 1937 law that has been largely overlooked in the debate over Mr. McCain's eligibility to be president. The law conferred citizenship on children of American parents born in the Canal Zone after 1904, and it made John McCain a citizen just before his first birthday. But the law came too late, Professor Chin argued, to make Mr. McCain a natural-born citizen.
"It's preposterous that a technicality like this can make a difference in an advanced democracy," Professor Chin said. "But this is the constitutional text that we have.""
http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen...
So there you have it. McCain's citizenship was in question in regards to becoming President by the left. His father wasn't some radical from another country, his father was serving our country when they had a child. Two American parents having an American child overseas that became a POW fighting for our country as well.

Of course we can't criticize DumBama. We can't call names, we can't give him a dirty look, we can't even make comments about his wife. Why? Because anything negative about DumBama is racist.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28613 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
What you guys need to remember and never forget is that a still very racist America chose a black man with a Muslim sounding name over your decorated war hero McCain. THAT's how sick America is of you and yours.
Couldn't tell that by the 2010 elections nor DumBama's approval rating that seems to be sinking all the time. This November, we are going to be reminded of how sick America is of my party.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28614 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at that desperate trucker tread water. Ooooh I know. It was moonmen and they got Obama (It's spelled Obama. Again, he is the elected president of the United States of America. "Dumbama" is what a snot nosed fifth grader with a racist dad would call him. Us adults call him Obama) Anyway, moonmen laid down the chemtrails to make Obama appear as if he was an American.
If that's what's going on, they are not doing a very good job at it. Real Americans are not supported by the US Communist Party.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28615 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney was raised on a weird Mormon compound in Mexico.Nothing says all American like people with seven wives on a weird cult compound in Mexico. Bet you gleefully voted against your own interests when you voted for him.
I said it once and I'll say it again: I didn't vote for Romney, I voted against DumBama.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28616 May 22, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>With all of those medical you listed that prevented you from getting on with any major carriers? It's a box van doing local small deliveries. Bet those kinfolk are investing in a nice pension for you too, with the money they saved by dropping that insurance. Keep voting for those RepubliCONS so you can insure that great economic life they promise the gullible rubes:
www.epi.org/publication/attack-on-america-lab...
I didn't lose my medical insurance because of the Republicans. I didn't lose my medical insurance because of my employer. I lost my medical coverage because of that big-eard commie you put into office. That's why I have no insurance today.

I don't drive for a major carrier. I work for a small family owned company.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28617 May 22, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, is that what you think happened? That Obama's mother fraudulently reported his birth to an Hawaii newspaper (from Kenya) so that her black infant would be able to trick the American people into becoming POTUS someday?
I don't think anything about it. It's not my issue.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28618 May 22, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Canton, You can bloviate & obfuscate the birth certificate issue but it IS a Constitutional REQUIREMENT so it was a legitimate issue & will ALWAYS will be a legitimate issue. It IS LAW, Yesterday, today & tomorrow.
And quit throwing out the "R"acist word, It is tired, overused after 6 yrs in this case,(except by those that have no other argument) Undeserved, & just flat out improper.
Aw Pops, it's not supposed to work like that.

See, when they refer to any anti-DumBama person as a racist, you're supposed to freak out. You are supposed to convert because you certainly don't want to be label a racist. A racist is the most evil thing in the mind of a liberal.

Liberals really believe that the white guilt they feel can be cast upon you like a witches spell. When you are called a racist, you are supposed to run for the hills screaming like your hair is on fire. You are supposed to promise yourself that you will never, ever criticize DumBama in a negative way again.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28619 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So there you have it. McCain's citizenship was in question in regards to becoming President by the left. His father wasn't some radical from another country, his father was serving our country when they had a child. Two American parents having an American child overseas that became a POW fighting for our country as well.
Go back and read what I posted. At the time McCain was born, he was not a citizen of the US. The laws were changed a year after he was born, to make him a citizen. This is not some deceptive rumor --- they are facts as they were presented by well known legal scholars. That's as opposed to the lies about Obama, which had no basis in fact and were originally presented in anonymous emails.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we can't criticize DumBama. We can't call names, we can't give him a dirty look, we can't even make comments about his wife. Why? Because anything negative about DumBama is racist.
You obviously CAN criticize Obama, you do it constantly. And you CAN call him names, give him a dirty look, or say rude things about his wife. But you shouldn't do those things because it just makes YOU seem juvenile and dumb.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28620 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I have no insurance today.
You have no insurance today because you have elected not to sign up for it. You are making a bad mistake just to prove a political point. I hope you will reconsider,
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28621 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind us if the Birth Certificate thing was all just a big waste of everyone's time. Now tell us why it just so happened to become an issue with our nation's first black president. Yah...blah blah blah. I hear your gums flapping but you ain't saying much. The fact that you think me pointing out documented facts is some absurd obfuscation, despite that fact that any of you have yet to post one thing false that I have claimed, but asking the black man a hundred times for his birth certificate is a Constitutional requirement, and not just a desperate GOP attempt to override the voting will of the American people. You guys roll like sleazeball lawyers trying to get a child molester client set free. Just a series of loopholes and stipulations in the place of truth or honor. I'll quit calling you guys a bunch of racists, the second you quit being just a bunch of racists. Until then, have a nice day you racist.
I was not & am NOT a 'Birther' but Yes, it was a waste of time, The waste of time was created by someone NOT being forthcoming from the start & that was Mr Transparent. IF memory serves me correctly it pretty much started with a simple claim of a b-certificate existing, then after some time there was a statement from some hospital official saying that yes, a b-cert existed, Then after another while, a copy was presented, then even after that there seems to have been statements from other Hawain state officials that they had personally seen the original. All of this protracted because state law forbade the hospital from releasing it without B.O.'s OK. So why didn't he simply give his OK? Which I am not sure that he has yet. You may ask or attack me for my not being sure but the reason that I am not sure is because I haven't been hung up on the issue.
Personally it seemed to me that someone would have to have whale size Kahoona's to perpetrate such B.S There were others fighting the fight.. So I didn't give it much waste of effort or thought.
As far as you pointing out DOCUMENTED FACTS in the post that I responded to, they must be somewhat hidden. You don't know me well enough to call me a racist & can not find a single racist remark posted by me so when talking about me or to me, you can keep the R word in your mouth, don't let it out.
As far as ...a series of loopholes & stipulations...you are right, That IS lawyers AND politicians of ALL ilk. & they just make me sick. ALL Politicians need to simply do their jobs as elected & quit wasting time & tax money playing their F'ing power trip games. Quit playing word games & quit blaming others. Just Man/Woman up & do the F'ing job!!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28622 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there is any evidence of a correlation between DumBama and abortions. The only possibility that comes to mind is people felt so F'd by him taking over the White House that they've had enough sex for a while.
Funny !
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28623 May 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the requirement has always been there. But I don't remember George W. being challenged on his origins, nor Clinton, nor H.W. Bush, nor Reagan, nor Carter, nor Nixon... Not until the black man with the funny sounding name was running did it become an issue. For some it was racism, for others it was political opportunity (and for quite a few it was a mix of the two.)
Who initially made the challenge? What evidence did they present? It started as an anonymous rumor with no evidence to support it. We now know that it was just a slimy, political dirty trick. Obama eventually presented his birth certificate, which corresponded to newspaper reports of the time and what he had told us from the beginning. Those that spread the rumors were perpetuating lies.
With all respect, each of the presidents that you mentioned ( & MORE) had a much more exposed ancestry. Carter came from a long line of Georgia peanut farmers, served in WWII & had been a gov. Clinton had been a gov for several terms, political activist & more for years, Nixon had been vice pres & more, HW Bush & GHW came from prominent historically well known & written about families, pretty much similar about Reagan. Know what else they all had in common besides race? They were forthcoming IF & when asked for evidence & NONE had a non-citizen parent, grandparent or great grandparent.
Race had absolutely NOTHING to do the Bull$hit. Yes, there are racist among us. As employers, politicians, family & even sometimes friends but being White does NOT make the only racists, they come in all colors, such as the 90+% of blacks that voted for Obama. A number like that can NOT be defended as voting for his ideology. Many Blacks are clearly racist too.
But I totally agree that nasty B.S. politics was in the middle of the whole damn thing.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28624 May 22, 2014
Wow, Pops and xxxidiot are showing their real brains, below the size of a chicken brain. At least chickens are smart enough to get out of the rain.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28625 May 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no insurance today because you have elected not to sign up for it. You are making a bad mistake just to prove a political point. I hope you will reconsider,
No..... I did not sign up because I don't have the money to afford the insurance offered in Commie Care. It seems I'm not to alone in this country either.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28626 May 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read what I posted. At the time McCain was born, he was not a citizen of the US. The laws were changed a year after he was born, to make him a citizen. This is not some deceptive rumor --- they are facts as they were presented by well known legal scholars. That's as opposed to the lies about Obama, which had no basis in fact and were originally presented in anonymous emails.
<quoted text>
You obviously CAN criticize Obama, you do it constantly. And you CAN call him names, give him a dirty look, or say rude things about his wife. But you shouldn't do those things because it just makes YOU seem juvenile and dumb.
I see. So when you insinuated that questioning DumBama's citizen ship was due to his skin color was not juvenile and dumb? Remember: you brought up race--I didn't.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until the black man with the funny sounding name was running did it become an issue. For some it was racism, for others it was political opportunity (and for quite a few it was a mix of the two.)
FULL QUESTION:

I understand John McCain was born in Panama. Doesn’t that make him ineligible to be president? I thought the Constitution said you had to have been born in a state.
FULL ANSWER:

John McCain’s father was an admiral in the U.S. Navy who was stationed in Panama in 1936, when McCain was born. This has led to speculation as to whether McCain is a U.S. citizen and whether he can be elected president, a question that was raised during McCain’s run for the Republican nomination in 2000 as well.

But McCain is a natural-born citizen, even though he was not born within this country’s borders, since his parents were citizens at the time of his birth. As a congressional act stated in 1790:

Congress: "And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Another congressional act in 1795 issued a similar assurance, though it changed the language from "natural born citizen" to "citizen."

But the State Department clarifies the issue, saying that the 1790 language is honored under section 301(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

This is not the first time the question has been broached in a presidential election. Fellow Arizonian Barry Goldwater was born in the Arizona territory before it was a state. And Mitt Romney’s father, George, ran for president in 1968, though he was born in Mexico. Like McCain, both were born to U.S. citizens and, therefore, considered to be American citizens.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/john-mccains...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28627 May 22, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I was not & am NOT a 'Birther' but Yes, it was a waste of time, The waste of time was created by someone NOT being forthcoming from the start & that was Mr Transparent.
How about offering some facts to support that assertion, Pops? Obama released his birth certificate in 2008, before the election, and soon after the rumors started.

"Expressed belief in such theories has persisted despite Obama's pre-election release of his official Hawaiian birth certificate in 2008; confirmation, based on the original documents, by the Hawaii Department of Health; the April 2011 release of a certified copy of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth (or long-form birth certificate); and contemporaneous birth announcements published in two Hawaii newspapers. Polls conducted in 2010 suggested that at least one quarter of adult Americans said that they doubted Obama's U.S. birth, while a May 2011 Gallup poll found that 13% of American adults (23% of Republicans) continued to express such doubts."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28628 May 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about offering some facts to support that assertion, Pops? Obama released his birth certificate in 2008, before the election, and soon after the rumors started.
"Expressed belief in such theories has persisted despite Obama's pre-election release of his official Hawaiian birth certificate in 2008; confirmation, based on the original documents, by the Hawaii Department of Health; the April 2011 release of a certified copy of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth (or long-form birth certificate); and contemporaneous birth announcements published in two Hawaii newspapers. Polls conducted in 2010 suggested that at least one quarter of adult Americans said that they doubted Obama's U.S. birth, while a May 2011 Gallup poll found that 13% of American adults (23% of Republicans) continued to express such doubts."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit...
Facts to assert what assertion?
I will say that Obama did NOT clarify his nation of birth or there would have been NO 'news' story to perpetuate. That is unless the media created a non-story.
I also did NOT post any doubt about my thoughts of Obama's citizenship. I may have been apathetic because I am apathetic... I was rather clear about that....I don't care about the issue so what is your point to me?
Come on OG. I made NO assertions that picked any side of the issue of the 'Birther' argument. In fact, I said that I don't give a $hit about it. So I don't quite understand your post as it may pertain to me.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28629 May 22, 2014
Just to clarify...IF Obama's mother was a U.S.A citizen, of which I have no doubt, I don't care if he was born on the top of Mount Everest, He would be a U.S.A citizen even IF having multinational citizenship which is very possible in any number of scenerio's. Multiple citizenship is NOT a crime or a disqualification to be president.
That opinion may not be inarguable but it is still my position.
So again, I am not understanding of your response to my previous post.
On please

Cleveland, OH

#28630 May 22, 2014
People ought to put this birth certificate thing to rest. Need to worry about our president making America the laughing stock of the world. He has numerous scandals he keeps covering up and a media who thinks he walks on water. He finds out about VA wrongdoing in the paper. Bengazi is another scandal. Does he have a sign on his desk that says "the buck stops here". I doubt it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Will Dockery 19,552
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 1 hr Asian persuasion 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Another View 31,514
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 5 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Dec 18 Dayton Taxpayer 4
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance