Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28558 May 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking to see a birth certificate is legit because the Constitution requires a person running for President be a natural US Born citizen. The Constitution says nothing about a persons military records when it comes to being a US President, yet they hounded GW for years on that subject.
Yah...that whole Birth Certificate thing seemed really "legit". Remind us how that turned out. Let me guess...a big Liberal media cover up. What you Fox News oil cut flunkies call the Liberal Media, thinking, tax paying Americans call the voice of the people. The fact that you don't see the whole birth certificate sideshow as anything short of sleazeball, racist politics speaks volumes about the extent of your denial. Wonder how the American people feel about that big waste of time birth certificate thing...oh that's right... we elected Obama twice.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28559 May 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What we witnessed with campaign finance reform was a shift of money.
Before finance reform, politicians were held responsible for their ads which of course contributions funded. After campaign finance reform, the money went to PAC"s where they were not held liable for what they said about an opponent. They could say anything they wanted truth or lie. One side or the other could point out the lie, but that's about it.
So campaign finance reform not only didn't solve any problems, it made them much worse. So what would the Democrats like to do, tell private citizens they are no longer allowed to form PAC's and limit their free speech? How long would that take to make it to the Supreme Court for Constitutional violations?
I was shaking Dave Bossie's hand back then. As much as we love to hear a truck driver tell us all about what Citizen's United did back then, I was on the front lines and I can tell you the supreme court decision was nothing short of the death of Democracy in this country. It allowed out of country corporations to contribute as much to a campaign as they want without disclosing the source or the amount. You know...just a bunch of "Citizen's United". Bullsh1t. Just more conniving rightwing tactics to byass the will of the American people.(Also see Koch Brothers purchased 2 supreme court justices)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28560 May 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I was shaking Dave Bossie's hand back then. As much as we love to hear a truck driver tell us all about what Citizen's United did back then, I was on the front lines and I can tell you the supreme court decision was nothing short of the death of Democracy in this country. It allowed out of country corporations to contribute as much to a campaign as they want without disclosing the source or the amount. You know...just a bunch of "Citizen's United". Bullsh1t. Just more conniving rightwing tactics to byass the will of the American people.(Also see Koch Brothers purchased 2 supreme court justices)
Acorn?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28561 May 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
If unions can give money to the Democrats, why can't corporations give to the Republicans? Did you take a look at that donor list I provided? Actual cities were giving money to DumBama. How are "cities" giving taxpayer money away to a candidate?

Sorry, but when it comes to buying favors, it's a two way street. I know Democrats would love it to be a one way street, but that's not how the game is played.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28562 May 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...that whole Birth Certificate thing seemed really "legit". Remind us how that turned out. Let me guess...a big Liberal media cover up. What you Fox News oil cut flunkies call the Liberal Media, thinking, tax paying Americans call the voice of the people. The fact that you don't see the whole birth certificate sideshow as anything short of sleazeball, racist politics speaks volumes about the extent of your denial. Wonder how the American people feel about that big waste of time birth certificate thing...oh that's right... we elected Obama twice.
So people wanting to know that the President is a US citizen is sleazebal, but political foes wanting to know about a US Presidents military record is just dandy. Who says the left are hypocrites?
Wesley

Pikeville, KY

#28563 May 20, 2014
My mom Lesa Stone who manages your local Lowes rather get custody of her grand kids than get her son which is me off the streets been homeless since December last year...,
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28564 May 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You misstate the liberal position, as usual. The Left wants to limit the power of money in the electoral process. The Right doesn't. It's really pretty simple. Playing by the crooked rules that the Right has established doesn't equate to an endorsement of those rules.
I too think that money should not be such a great influence BUT IF the rules are the same for all participants, they are NOT crooked.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28565 May 20, 2014
Wesley wrote:
My mom Lesa Stone who manages your local Lowes rather get custody of her grand kids than get her son which is me off the streets been homeless since December last year...,
Pls explain why you are homeless & why your mother is responsible for YOU, now an adult.
Are you grown up & an able bodied adult or not? Just asking a couple of questions.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28566 May 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I too think that money should not be such a great influence BUT IF the rules are the same for all participants, they are NOT crooked.
So far, I've yet to see any suggestions from the Peanut Gallery as to how they could do things more correctly whereas it would be equal for both sides.

All this blame on Republicans this and Republicans that, but no complaints on the Democrat Congress when they had the entire federal government for several years and never dreamt of increasing minimum wage to $10.10 or campaign finance reform.

What these leftist never understand is that Democrats are actors. Just like when they bashed Bush about Gitmo, NSA at airports, the Surveillance program, Medicare Part D, and then THEIR President and their CONGRESS and SENATE did nothing about it.

BTW, where is all that talk about Stem Cell research that could have saved thousands of lives and helped millions more that Bush was responsible for stopping? I don't think I've heard those two words "Stem Cell" since DumBama took office.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#28567 May 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So people wanting to know that the President is a US citizen is sleazebal, but political foes wanting to know about a US Presidents military record is just dandy. Who says the left are hypocrites?
You really are dumb and touched quite a bit in the head, thank your kinfolk for keeping you employed driving that box van around that you keep calling a truck.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28568 May 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You really are dumb and touched quite a bit in the head, thank your kinfolk for keeping you employed driving that box van around that you keep calling a truck.
Oh, you mean as compared to that welfare check you call a job?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#28571 May 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean as compared to that welfare check you call a job?
Is that what you think a pension is? How is that new Obamacare policy going for you after the kinfolk threw you under the truck? Oh, I meant box van. You don't qualify to be able to drive a big rig according to you.
Mark and Barbara Landrum

Youngstown, OH

#28572 May 21, 2014
were child molesters, the only thing thing keeps us going, is the mental hospital, that's how we get out of child molesting.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28573 May 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Acorn?
Imaginary?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28574 May 21, 2014
Oopsie...why is Fox News back peddling on that Acorn "scandal"? We'll hang it on the wall next to fake birth certificate scandal, FEMA Death camps and Obamacare Death Panels You know....what us in the proven higher IQ club like to call the wall of absurd. Ooops...almost forgot about the bogus climategate scandal where the GOP got busted altering the emails if climate scientists. So very many "scandals". Each one proven to be bogus and just the desperate and racist attempts to make a moderate president look bad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2009_under...

Now tell us more about this Acorn ting...then tell us how it all turned out.
Clairton Pa

Canton, OH

#28575 May 21, 2014
Mark and Barbara Landrum wrote:
were child molesters, the only thing thing keeps us going, is the mental hospital, that's how we get out of child molesting.
Documented.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28576 May 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If unions can give money to the Democrats, why can't corporations give to the Republicans? Did you take a look at that donor list I provided? Actual cities were giving money to DumBama. How are "cities" giving taxpayer money away to a candidate?
Sorry, but when it comes to buying favors, it's a two way street. I know Democrats would love it to be a one way street, but that's not how the game is played.
So you are saying, yes, Chinese based corporations should be able to donate to American political campaigns without disclosing the source or the amount? Wave your little Tea Bagger flag to that one. What you describe has nothing to do with out of country donations that those "citizens" got passed. Untraceable foreign corporate donations sound like just a bunch of "Citzens United", doesn't it? Yah right. More sleazeball tactics from the sleazeball GOP.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28577 May 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Acorn?
Why do all these "scandals" end like this? Every single racist, bullsh1t scandal the right desperately tries to come up with ends just like this one. Too bad for you, you were too stupid to realize that the ACORN "scandal" had been proven to be bogus a long time ago. Funny how you guys still cling to it. I wonder (it's because you are a racist) why?

"The attorney general's office in Massachusetts and the U.S. Attorney for Brooklyn concluded that the ACORN workers had committed no criminal activity and that the videos were "heavily edited" to present material out of context and create a misleading impression of activities"

(Also see Sleazeball rightwing tactics)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28578 May 21, 2014
Here's what the Dems should do no matter who the right puts up to run...

I'm not saying I know for a fact, but there is talk that (Insert GOP Name Here) was known to possibly have sex with animals and children.

You guys are lucky that the Dems still have a shred of decency and don't play the sleazeball Karl Rove games like you guys love to defend so much. Hey neat. One of you Tea Baggers did everyone a "public service" by video taping a sick old woman in a nursing home bed. Nothing SLEAZEBALL about that...right? What? They didn't run that story on Fox News? Darn that Liberal Media.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28579 May 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I've yet to see any suggestions from the Peanut Gallery as to how they could do things more correctly whereas it would be equal for both sides.
All this blame on Republicans this and Republicans that, but no complaints on the Democrat Congress when they had the entire federal government for several years and never dreamt of increasing minimum wage to $10.10 or campaign finance reform.
What these leftist never understand is that Democrats are actors. Just like when they bashed Bush about Gitmo, NSA at airports, the Surveillance program, Medicare Part D, and then THEIR President and their CONGRESS and SENATE did nothing about it.
BTW, where is all that talk about Stem Cell research that could have saved thousands of lives and helped millions more that Bush was responsible for stopping? I don't think I've heard those two words "Stem Cell" since DumBama took office.
You don't hear about stem cells because the nutball Christian right isn't running the show anymore. Hey, why did the abortion rates drop so much under a Liberal president? It must be all that "tyranny" that makes American parents want to keep their children. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! There's what a racist truck driver rambles about all day long, and then there is the real world. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Is Trump a national security threat?" 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 17
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 8 hr Sinclairbroadcast... 82
D.P.&L. Sucks! 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 6
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 11 hr Literature Lover 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 17 hr Levy Hater 31,918
News Inmates caught in Ohio following 'Shawshank' st... 19 hr wichita-rick 3
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! (Jul '14) Thu The Duke of Hazard 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages