Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28418 May 12, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> TY. I have 3 sons, all a good bunch. I am lucky that their eyes eventually opened. They were typical teen boys & F'd up a lot but have turned out OK. 1 an ace mechanic, can work on anything from a weed eater to Freight Liner trucks, next one has been a sailor for almost 11 years with 3 more to go on this hitch, works on Naval aircraft & the 3rd is wanting to be a psychologist. 4 yrs down & 4 to yrs go.
Can't help be be a proud dad. Spent 15 yrs as a single custodial dad in the 80's & 90's & into 2000's. Wouldn't want to do that again!
You deserve to be proud. Hope you had a cold one or two for your birthday.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28419 May 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve to be proud. Hope you had a cold one or two for your birthday.
I am glad that there is Bourbon! lol
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28420 May 12, 2014
Pops wrote:
OH! One good thing was that a custodial dad really gets the attention of single custodial moms! Like shopping at an auction for the guy! Especially back then (<:
I'm sure that's true, but there's also a saying that's older than me: "The odds were good, but the goods were odd."
Queering

Bethel Park, PA

#28421 May 12, 2014
men and women queering - women get a different dick every nite that's queering - men get a different woman every nite that's queering, all going to hell soon.
They Live II The Queering

Canton, OH

#28422 May 13, 2014
Queering wrote:
men and women queering - women get a different dick every nite that's queering - men get a different woman every nite that's queering, all going to hell soon.
Animals slapping other species of animals with stalks of genetically modified corn? That's queering. Unwed sandwiches living with household appliances that require an adapter to use in Europe? That's queering. People trying to resolve their violent turf issues with expressive, choreographed dance routines? Well, that's the 80s but it still felt like hell to me.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28423 May 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
OH! One good thing was that a custodial dad really gets the attention of single custodial moms! Like shopping at an auction for the guy! Especially back then (<:
You pimp!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28424 May 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
OH! One good thing was that a custodial dad really gets the attention of single custodial moms! Like shopping at an auction for the guy! Especially back then (<:
I think all of us guys think alike.

Years ago my girlfriend decided to move in with me. She had this worthless little dog that weighed about six pounds. To get on her good side, I would take the dog for a walk when I went to the store.

Once at the store, over 50% of the time some young hottie would come by and be elated by the stupid dog. They would squat down with a huge smile on their face, begin talking about the dog, striking up conversations about how I got the dog and things like that.

I thought to myself "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND!" LOL!!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28425 May 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all of us guys think alike.
Years ago my girlfriend decided to move in with me. She had this worthless little dog that weighed about six pounds. To get on her good side, I would take the dog for a walk when I went to the store.
Once at the store, over 50% of the time some young hottie would come by and be elated by the stupid dog. They would squat down with a huge smile on their face, begin talking about the dog, striking up conversations about how I got the dog and things like that.
I thought to myself "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND!" LOL!!
Uhhm-humm.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28426 May 14, 2014
Record high temps in Ohio yesterday. Record high temps across the west, record setting storms across the Midwest, an undeniable polar ice shelf collapsing into the ocean. Wonder why all the folks who couldn't get over the fact that we had a cold winter stopped clucking about climate change not existing all of a sudden?

Could it be that they look like cavemen laughing at Einstein's brain right about now? Better poke that oil lobby with a stick. They dropped the ball on spoon feeding you your anti-science spin.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28427 May 14, 2014
And now some of the actual names of the "scientists" who the oil lobby claim do not believe in climate change...

Dr. Perry S Mason, Dr. Michael J Fox, and my favorite Spice Girl...Dr. Geri Halliwel...none of which are real scientists. I hear all it really takes to be a climate expert is a license to drive a truck or your email address on file at the Heritage Foundation.
xsdhj

Cincinnati, OH

#28428 May 14, 2014
king kong

“Top News From Kenova”

Since: Nov 13

Franklin,Ohio

#28431 May 14, 2014
No one

“Top News From Kenova”

Since: Nov 13

Franklin,Ohio

#28432 May 14, 2014
Suprise for Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, when you aren't making documented and reported felony terroristic threats across state lines, you sure do like to talk about sex acts with children a whole lot. As in every post you make on here. The neat part is you already have a restraining order filed against you and are digging yourself in deeper with each post.
No one

“Top News From Kenova”

Since: Nov 13

Franklin,Ohio

#28433 May 14, 2014
What's up?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28434 May 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
And now some of the actual names of the "scientists" who the oil lobby claim do not believe in climate change...
Dr. Perry S Mason, Dr. Michael J Fox, and my favorite Spice Girl...Dr. Geri Halliwel...none of which are real scientists. I hear all it really takes to be a climate expert is a license to drive a truck or your email address on file at the Heritage Foundation.
No, the real experts are French foreign ministers:

French Foreign Minister:‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’
May 13, 2014 - 6:20 PM

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goode...

Only 500 day Canton. Better check that air pressure in your bicycle tires. Better get that bus schedule updated. Better clean off those solar panels on your roof. Times a running out don't you know?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28435 May 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
Record high temps in Ohio yesterday. Record high temps across the west, record setting storms across the Midwest, an undeniable polar ice shelf collapsing into the ocean. Wonder why all the folks who couldn't get over the fact that we had a cold winter stopped clucking about climate change not existing all of a sudden?
Could it be that they look like cavemen laughing at Einstein's brain right about now? Better poke that oil lobby with a stick. They dropped the ball on spoon feeding you your anti-science spin.
Right. And we are going to be under normal temperatures until sometime next week. So that's one day in a row for you Canton.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28436 May 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the real experts are French foreign ministers:
French Foreign Minister:‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’
May 13, 2014 - 6:20 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goode...
Only 500 day Canton. Better check that air pressure in your bicycle tires. Better get that bus schedule updated. Better clean off those solar panels on your roof. Times a running out don't you know?
cnsnews? okay.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28437 May 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And we are going to be under normal temperatures until sometime next week. So that's one day in a row for you Canton.
Right and we all know that a Frenchie and a normal temp nullifies the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. If a truck driver says so, then bet the farm...ooops the farm got destroyed by a record number of tornadoes. Well then bet the fields...ooops the fields are either flooded or are scorched from drought...

Keep desperately chugging along little oil lobby trooper. They'll spoon feed you a spin someday that won't make you look like a flat earther caveman throwing rocks at the moon. It's not like any of you Koch Brother Oil Billionaire sponsored Tea Baggers will have to face any accountability for your absurd claims. You haven't had to in the past. Why start now?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28438 May 15, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>cnsnews? okay.
He can't back up ANY of his claims without having to resort to a known right wing propaganda mill. Usually one that has been busted numerous times for their bullsh1t.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28439 May 15, 2014
I see our truck driving buddy used an article by someone known as Patrick Goodenough. Although his name alone ironically spells out what you Tea Baggers like to call facts, he is also known for releasing a bogus and slanted article about "fact checking" Biden and Ryan where Goodenough repeatedly posted anything that would make Biden look bad, while ignoring false statements made by Ryan. This as the article our trucking driving buddy was prancing around with earlier.

Who needs FACTS when the propaganda you Tea Baggers mindlessly gulp down is "Goodenough".

Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maternity care new to area 1 hr newbymom 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 3 hr THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 13 hr Leon Harrison 32
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Aug 30 Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages