Canton

Canton, OH

#27257 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And DumBama sold weapons to Mexican drug lords. So what's your point?
That's a perfect comparison. Except for the fact that they are two totally different situations. Law enforcement under Obama accidentally lost guns in Mexico that were intended to track down the drug cartels. Reagan knowingly funded terrorists. My point is Reagan is a Conservative hero. He raised taxes 11 times on the poor and middle class. Unemployment under Reagan achieved numbers much higher than under Obama. That is what you guys call a Conservative hero. Just like Vladimir Putin.

Did I happen to mention that it is a documented and historical fact that REAGAN FUNDED TERRORISTS? Put that one in your Affordable Health Care Act and smoke it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27258 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Saddam had the ability to hit the US with nukes? I know what Democrats said about him. In fact, I have proof of what they said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hjgquIN4RrwXX
Go ahead and take your pick...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27259 Mar 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Your composition & imaginative spelling makes me wonder how serious you are or are not.
For now I will pass on taking you seriously.
Strange how that is exactly how you reacted the last time a right winger made blatantly racist comments on here. You made a point of down playing it. Wonder why?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27260 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a perfect comparison. Except for the fact that they are two totally different situations. Law enforcement under Obama accidentally lost guns in Mexico that were intended to track down the drug cartels. Reagan knowingly funded terrorists. My point is Reagan is a Conservative hero. He raised taxes 11 times on the poor and middle class. Unemployment under Reagan achieved numbers much higher than under Obama. That is what you guys call a Conservative hero. Just like Vladimir Putin.
Did I happen to mention that it is a documented and historical fact that REAGAN FUNDED TERRORISTS? Put that one in your Affordable Health Care Act and smoke it.
why do you insist on going back 25 years to excuse current behavior?
if it was wrong then it is wrong today?

Hint.....you are powerless to fix yesterday, but completely empowered to fix tomorrow.

all people want to do is point fingers and complain. those that use action accomplish goals.

now get back to your crack pipe and smoke some more.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27262 Mar 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
I viewed 6 links....AWESOME !!
Do a little of extra research on them and you will find out the pure B.S. behind them. But looking at a lot of your replies maybe not. It's called GOOGLE and it's not very hard.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27263 Mar 28, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Do a little of extra research on them and you will find out the pure B.S. behind them. But looking at a lot of your replies maybe not. It's called GOOGLE and it's not very hard.
it is not very hard to publish fiction........look at Al Gores movie and book......how about Obama's books?

Rush Limbaugh has been awarded children's top selling author.

Google lets you see what people pay them to show.

naive you are.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27264 Mar 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you insist on going back 25 years to excuse current behavior?
if it was wrong then it is wrong today?
Hint.....you are powerless to fix yesterday, but completely empowered to fix tomorrow.
all people want to do is point fingers and complain. those that use action accomplish goals.
now get back to your crack pipe and smoke some more.
No one even tries to understand what you are rambling about any more. You are just a retarded mascot making grunt noises to me at this point. It's almost as if you just put a bunch of words in a hat and then reach in there with your spindly arm to pick out what you will type next. Luckily, American voters won't have to listen to your Tea Bagger nonsense again, and considering the GOP's stance on you guys, that goes for whether a Democrat or a Republican is running the show. Your kookie little fringe group of oil cult for Jesus flunkies will soon be a speck in the past, like that 25 years you keep barking about. Back in the days when right wing Conservative messiah Ronald Reagan funded terrorists, raised taxes on the middle class 11 times and tripled the deficit.

Put that in your Ollie and head on North.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27265 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and take your pick...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YPJCPcYCupYXX
Now there's six minutes of my life I'll never get back. I didn't see anybody say that Iraq had nuclear weapons that can hit the US.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27266 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain how Racist Holder was able to track these weapons when only one or two had tracking devices? The hundreds of others had nothing on them.

I guess he didn't learn from Bush's Wide Receiver where the weapons he allowed to be sold to drug lords all had tracking devices on them, and the criminals found all those tracking devises and threw them away. It's the reason Bush admitted it was a bad idea; he was man enough to do it.

Back in the Reagan days, US citizens were timid about going to war because it was not long after the terrible Vietnam war. Reagan figured why not let our enemies kill our enemies? Saved us a lot of money and a lot of American lives.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27267 Mar 28, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Do a little of extra research on them and you will find out the pure B.S. behind them. But looking at a lot of your replies maybe not. It's called GOOGLE and it's not very hard.
It must be for you.

I provided multiple sources including many that have been known to lean left quite a bit, and you're still not happy.

"The best thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
xxxrayted
nope

Ironton, OH

#27268 Mar 28, 2014
nope
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27269 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how that is exactly how you reacted the last time a right winger made blatantly racist comments on here. You made a point of down playing it. Wonder why?
Same reason, NO creditability.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27270 Mar 28, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
None of us can Google, Bing, Wiki or YouTube everything. IF one of us has something to contest, then we should post our proof. Personally, I don't stroke even 300 keys a minute nor do I have the most advanced & fastest computer so I tend to look at what many of you supply & then I scrutinize. There's nothing wrong with that.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27271 Mar 28, 2014
I might add that I read news, watch TV news & sometimes even C-span & news links from other countries. I do try to keep broad info horizons

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#27272 Mar 28, 2014
I seen you all awhile back debating about who would and would not except the new ACA. I was wondering if any of you see the article in the Chillicothe Gazette which plainly stated they may not be accepting those with ACA coverage after it goes into full affect? I think it was a week or so ago.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27273 Mar 28, 2014
classychazy wrote:
I seen you all awhile back debating about who would and would not except the new ACA. I was wondering if any of you see the article in the Chillicothe Gazette which plainly stated they may not be accepting those with ACA coverage after it goes into full affect? I think it was a week or so ago.
Right now, the UCA has it's lowest approval ratings ever. This is because since it's intrusion, many people like myself have been victimized by it's implementation. Those effected have taken note of the 35 plus changes DumBama has made to the provision in order to save his party. It's a disaster and a jobs killer.

I opted to not get healthcare insurance through Commie Care or anywhere else for that matter. My coworkers are (that I've spoken with) doing the same. Our employer has given us a raise to offset our loss of healthcare insurance, but it isn't nearly enough to continue coverage through the exchange.

So now, employees that once had some kind of coverage have none at all, and I'm sure we are not alone. Since our employer cannot give us a direct check for our coverage, he gave us a pay rate increase instead. For myself, he was paying over $450.00 per month for my coverage. But because he can't write out a check for healthcare insurance, from that $450.00 a month that he was paying, he has to consider standard deductions such as Medicare matching funds, SS matching funds, unemployment insurance, Workman's Compensation insurance, and various other costs that come with an hourly rate increase.

Bottom line: out of that $450.00 he used to pay, he is giving me a $1.5 dollars per hour increase, or about $300.00 per month. After taxes on that new money, I will get about $220.00 per month--a far cry from the $450.00 of benefits I was getting before. But even if I were to purchase a plan under Commie Care, it's after-tax money that I would be using to pay for it.

So it's very easy to see why DumBama's approval rating and his Communist healthcare plan rating seems to take new dives every month. The more lives it ruins, the stronger the disapproval will be.

In my entire adult working life, this will be the first time I've never had healthcare insurance, and I lay the blame where it belongs---DumBama and the Dummycrats. I almost can't wait for the next two elections.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#27274 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, the UCA has it's lowest approval ratings ever. This is because since it's intrusion, many people like myself have been victimized by it's implementation. Those effected have taken note of the 35 plus changes DumBama has made to the provision in order to save his party. It's a disaster and a jobs killer.
I opted to not get healthcare insurance through Commie Care or anywhere else for that matter. My coworkers are (that I've spoken with) doing the same. Our employer has given us a raise to offset our loss of healthcare insurance, but it isn't nearly enough to continue coverage through the exchange.
So now, employees that once had some kind of coverage have none at all, and I'm sure we are not alone. Since our employer cannot give us a direct check for our coverage, he gave us a pay rate increase instead. For myself, he was paying over $450.00 per month for my coverage. But because he can't write out a check for healthcare insurance, from that $450.00 a month that he was paying, he has to consider standard deductions such as Medicare matching funds, SS matching funds, unemployment insurance, Workman's Compensation insurance, and various other costs that come with an hourly rate increase.
Bottom line: out of that $450.00 he used to pay, he is giving me a $1.5 dollars per hour increase, or about $300.00 per month. After taxes on that new money, I will get about $220.00 per month--a far cry from the $450.00 of benefits I was getting before. But even if I were to purchase a plan under Commie Care, it's after-tax money that I would be using to pay for it.
So it's very easy to see why DumBama's approval rating and his Communist healthcare plan rating seems to take new dives every month. The more lives it ruins, the stronger the disapproval will be.
In my entire adult working life, this will be the first time I've never had healthcare insurance, and I lay the blame where it belongs---DumBama and the Dummycrats. I almost can't wait for the next two elections.
I'm sorry for you situation and I hope you remain healthy until they get this entire mess sorted out.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27275 Mar 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh has been awarded children's top selling author.
Surprisingly enough, this turns out to be true!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/03/24/...

I found this surprisingly positive review in the Chicago Tribune:

"This book is downright sweet. And warm. And positive.

It also has an unsophisticated and even corny sense of humor that may underestimate 13-year-olds. But it's never mean-spirited."

Here's their only criticisms:

"In general, Limbaugh lets the facts tell their own apolitical story of the Pilgrims, and he's correct almost all of the time.

He's inconsistent on whether the first Indian to visit Plymouth was named Samoset or Somoset, and he misstates by a year when the visit occurred (it was 1621, not 1620). Limbaugh and his editors may have been racing to publish before this Thanksgiving; his acknowledgments say the idea for the book was suggested by his wife earlier this year.

Limbaugh is also wrong in the same way that much of American history is wrong in deifying the founding fathers. Limbaugh declares that they "believed all people were born to be free as individuals." The founding fathers were great in many ways, but the fact is, four of the first five presidents owned slaves. If they believed all people should be free, they certainly didn't act on it.

Limbaugh also embraces the debunked mythology that Paul Revere shouted "The British are coming!" Think about it. It was 1775. Revere was a British subject. Historians believe that Revere instead shouted, "The regulars are coming." One of Limbaugh's fellow interpreters of history, a guy named Longfellow, is suspected of making up that bit about "The British are coming!" because it fit better in the meter of his poem."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-11-20...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27276 Mar 29, 2014
State of Ohio and it's taxpayers must be rolling in the dough...Considering Ohio State's AD get's a $18,000 cash bonus, due to one OSU wrestler winning a national title.....what generous taxpayers, eh?....Especially considering the Buckeye AD makes a base salary of over $850,000......
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27277 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If that brilliant scheme is typical of your other decisions, it is no wonder you are mad at the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Test (Oct '10) 34 min The Duke of Hazard 3
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 37 min The Duke of Hazard 20
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 3 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... 3 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 8 hr David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr reality 31,302
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]