Canton

Canton, OH

#27175 Mar 25, 2014
Funny how the people who keep saying "I don't trust either side" are always right wing Conservative Republicans who formed their views under GW Bush, after voting for him twice. Wonder why?
pullman

Wellston, OH

#27176 Mar 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
Funny how the people who keep saying "I don't trust either side" are always right wing Conservative Republicans who formed their views under GW Bush, after voting for him twice. Wonder why?
Not sure that makes sense but we are on topix. just put Obama's name in there it could be the same except LEFT WING NUTS.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27177 Mar 25, 2014
pullman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure that makes sense but we are on topix. just put Obama's name in there it could be the same except LEFT WING NUTS.
It's called reality, son and the fact is you don't hear Dems talking about fleeing the country or how they no longer trust either side. Every single person who I have ever heard say they don't trust either side is right wing, Conservative and Republican. You can call yourself a Libertarian, a Tea Party member, a Constitutionalist...blah, blah,blah. All just right wing Conservative Republicans that are so ashamed of voting for Bush twice that they try to cover their tracks. Those are known as facts, but since I am sure you are "anything but a right wing conservative Republican" (Also see right wing Conservative Republican), you aren't that concerned with that whole "fact" thing.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27181 Mar 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The House has blocked every attempt to close Gitmo. Learn a little more. If the link doesn't work go to Promises, Click GOP Pledges, then click Military. Gitmo is the second article.
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/gop...
I know that the house is not allocating the funds to close Gitmo. But that doesn't change the fact that Obama is the one that PROMISED to close it.
The ONLY time that he draws a line in the sand & keeps it is with the republicans, U.S. citizens that he told could "...ride in the back" !!
The same properly elected representatives of more citizens of the U.S. Citizens that a president is also supposed to represent .
Don't invite me to add to this list.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27182 Mar 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
Simple, Because Progressives run in close minded cliches & Because Bush was the lesser of 2 evils. BOTH times.
GW NEVER directly blamed Clinton like Obama blamed GW for years! Then when that 'defense' pretty much ran it's course, he recently blamed racism ! IF racism were such a negative issue, how did he get elected twice?
I say that it is totally inappropriate & dishonorable for a president of the U.S. to personally make such claims.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27183 Mar 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I know that the house is not allocating the funds to close Gitmo. But that doesn't change the fact that Obama is the one that PROMISED to close it.
The ONLY time that he draws a line in the sand & keeps it is with the republicans, U.S. citizens that he told could "...ride in the back" !!
The same properly elected representatives of more citizens of the U.S. Citizens that a president is also supposed to represent .
Don't invite me to add to this list.
You really have reading comprehension problems. You try to deflect from the facts with with a bunch of jumbo.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27184 Mar 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Simple, Because Progressives run in close minded cliches & Because Bush was the lesser of 2 evils. BOTH times.
GW NEVER directly blamed Clinton like Obama blamed GW for years! Then when that 'defense' pretty much ran it's course, he recently blamed racism ! IF racism were such a negative issue, how did he get elected twice?
I say that it is totally inappropriate & dishonorable for a president of the U.S. to personally make such claims.
You're starting to reek of desperation.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27185 Mar 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're starting to reek of desperation.
YOU prove my point. YOU are reeking of progressive stupidity.
You have said NOTHING of substance which proves my point.
Are you proud or at least pleased to be a closed minded idiot? Maybe even content. Just asking.
Obama is the biggest liar, promise breaker, excuse making, incompetent president, inexperienced non-leader that this once proud country has ever had.
He is about as transparent as a brick wall & as honest as Capone. As competent as a 1st grader taking the SAT, as sincere as a scorpion riding the foxes back in the old parable, as cooperative & communicating as a snapping turtle.
I am more embarrassed of him as POTUS than I was of skirt chasing, dress soiling, Whitewater Clinton.
The reason that people like you keep defending this PUTZ is because YOU & others like YOU can bring yourselves to the level of maturity to say..." I F'd up voting for Obama" TWICE !!!
Come on, grow up & admit it. OR are your gonads too small to admit it?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27186 Mar 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I know that the house is not allocating the funds to close Gitmo. But that doesn't change the fact that Obama is the one that PROMISED to close it.
So, what would you have him do? If you really want to see Gitmo closed, shouldn't you direct your anger at those that are keeping that from happening?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27187 Mar 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
GW NEVER directly blamed Clinton like Obama blamed GW for years!
If he did, it would have sounded like this:

"WASHINGTON, DC–Mere days from assuming the presidency and closing the door on eight years of Bill Clinton, president-elect George W. Bush assured the nation in a televised address Tuesday that "our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over."

President-elect Bush vows that "together, we can put the triumphs of the recent past behind us."

"My fellow Americans," Bush said, "at long last, we have reached the end of the dark period in American history that will come to be known as the Clinton Era, eight long years characterized by unprecedented economic expansion, a sharp decrease in crime, and sustained peace overseas. The time has come to put all of that behind us."

"We as a people must stand united, banding together to tear this nation in two," Bush said. "Much work lies ahead of us: The gap between the rich and the poor may be wide, be there's much more widening left to do. We must squander our nation's hard-won budget surplus on tax breaks for the wealthiest 15 percent. And, on the foreign front, we must find an enemy and defeat it."

"The insanity is over," Bush said. "After a long, dark night of peace and stability, the sun is finally rising again over America.""

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bush-our-lon...

Of course, this is just a bit of humor from the Onion. But, it's amazingly prescient. It was published in January 2001 --- before George W. Bush ever took office!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27189 Mar 26, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU prove my point. YOU are reeking of progressive stupidity.
Are you proud or at least pleased to be a closed minded idiot? Maybe even content. Just asking.

The reason that people like you keep defending this PUTZ is because YOU & others like YOU can bring yourselves to the level of maturity to say..." I F'd up voting for Obama" TWICE !!!
I missed a couple of letters...I meant that you CAN'T bring yourself to admit that you F'd up.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27190 Mar 26, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what would you have him do? If you really want to see Gitmo closed, shouldn't you direct your anger at those that are keeping that from happening?
I would have him do at least 3 things, both of which I learned as a youth.
Don't make promises that you can't keep, don't lie. And know what you are talking about.
Just about every poster on here expects the 2nd & 3rd points of each other. But then politicians learn different things.
half-breed

Van Wert, OH

#27191 Mar 26, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I would have him do at least 3 things, both of which I learned as a youth.
Don't make promises that you can't keep, don't lie. And know what you are talking about.
Wow, you learned BOTH of those things as a youth, huh...
Did you go to "school" with Reality Speaks?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27192 Mar 26, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I would have him do at least 3 things, both of which I learned as a youth.
Just about every poster on here expects the 2nd & 3rd points of each other. But then politicians learn different things.
Again facts show that he hasn't done too bad considering that he has had to deal with the most obstructive, idiot filled House and the most filibustering Congress in the history of this country:
Over 500 promises made in the 2 elections;
Promises Kept---241 (45%)
Compromise---131 (25%)
Promise Broken---115 (22%)
Stalled---6 (1%)
In The Works---37 (7%)
Not Yet Rated---2
It's right there for everybody to see at Politifact
half-breed

Van Wert, OH

#27193 Mar 26, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Again facts show that he hasn't done too bad considering that he has had to deal with the most obstructive, idiot filled House and the most filibustering Congress in the history of this country:
Over 500 promises made in the 2 elections;
Promises Kept---241 (45%)
Compromise---131 (25%)
Promise Broken---115 (22%)
Stalled---6 (1%)
In The Works---37 (7%)
Not Yet Rated---2
It's right there for everybody to see at Politifact
As conservatives, we choose to block out your reality-based facts and replace them instead with gleeful war-mongering and silly paranoid talking points.
If you can't teach it in a taxpayer funded bible study class, or somehow blame it on Obama, well then, we ain't listenin'...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27194 Mar 26, 2014
Pops wrote:
What would you have Obama do RIGHT NOW regarding Gitmo?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27195 Mar 26, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU prove my point. YOU are reeking of progressive stupidity.
Obama is the biggest liar, promise breaker, excuse making, incompetent president, inexperienced non-leader that this once proud country has ever had.
He is about as transparent as a brick wall & as honest as Capone. As competent as a 1st grader taking the SAT, as sincere as a scorpion riding the foxes back in the old parable, as cooperative & communicating as a snapping turtle.
I am more embarrassed of him as POTUS than I was of skirt chasing, dress soiling, Whitewater Clinton.
You're reeking now. The Gubmint that you want is not supposed to be a Senator who is not personally satisfied about something, shutting down everything until they get what they want because everything is about them and their satisfaction. But it says so in the Republican Book of Gubmint, Chapter 3, Fainting Couches and Pearl Clutching.
They think they are everyone's baby daddy and can tell you who you can marry, when you should drink(if you can even drink the water), what should be your religion, when you should pray, who you should hate and why the rich shouldn't pay any taxes.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27196 Mar 26, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>As conservatives, we choose to block out your reality-based facts and replace them instead with gleeful war-mongering and silly paranoid talking points.
If you can't teach it in a taxpayer funded bible study class, or somehow blame it on Obama, well then, we ain't listenin'...
Yes, we need to ship small arms and military equipment to Ukraine and according to Dickhead Cheney we need to build more ballistic missiles. I liked Mittens on CBS saying to Bob Schieffer "My POWER to see the future could have stopped Russia's invasion if he had been elected in 2012."
If he has such magical underwear then it's funny that he even ran for the office anyway. He sure didn't see that one coming.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#27197 Mar 26, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're reeking now. The Gubmint that you want is not supposed to be a Senator who is not personally satisfied about something, shutting down everything until they get what they want because everything is about them and their satisfaction. But it says so in the Republican Book of Gubmint, Chapter 3, Fainting Couches and Pearl Clutching.
They think they are everyone's baby daddy and can tell you who you can marry, when you should drink(if you can even drink the water), what should be your religion, when you should pray, who you should hate and why the rich shouldn't pay any taxes.
Yeah, we know what's best, all right. We need SMALLER GUBMENT!!! Unless it's enforcing OUR overzealous moral code upon the unwashed masses...
Don't tell ME to pay my taxes, tell THEM they can't get married instead. Don't tell ME that I can't use erectile dysfunction pills, tell THEM that they can't use birth control pills instead...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27198 Mar 26, 2014
Pops wrote:
I would make sure our president didn't negotiate with terrorists like Reagan did. We all remember when you guys were ready to riot in the streets when poppa Bush lied and said "Read my lips..." and then raised taxes. Except for the part where you didn't care. Reagan raised taxes 7 times on the middle class. Not a peep. You can try to rewrite history all day, old man. It's how you guys have always rolled. As far as us "F'ing up" by electing Obama, we would vote for him again and again if you butted him up next to another one of your creepy, religious agenda, corporate mouth pieces like Romney. Get it right, you adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min Samuel 19,593
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,773
Denny's at 1136 South Main Street in Dayton Sat The Duke Of Hazard 1
"Real conservatives must cut all budgets" Sat The New Cool Warrior 1
our lady of the highlands (Mar '11) Jan 30 Sundance Kid 12
I'd like Natalie Jovonovich to be my bitch! (Oct '13) Jan 29 BigBustedMeteorol... 13
To all Tara Hastings fans Jan 29 BigBustedMeteorol... 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015