mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26920 Mar 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
Funny how the same people who claimed our climate wasn't changing at all, now are claiming it's all natural. Squirm much for the oil lobby? 61 degrees, followed by snow, followed by 57 degrees, all within 4 days...seems normal. You guys just can't admit you are WRONG. It's why the country has moved on without you.
Even funnier how our resident panel of "climate change experts" consists of an uneducated trucker, a racist creation science cannibal, and a creepy marlin fisherman who probably wears dresses made from human skin...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26921 Mar 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Even funnier how our resident panel of "climate change experts" consists of an uneducated trucker, a racist creation science cannibal, and a creepy marlin fisherman who probably wears dresses made from human skin...
Cant leave out the middle aged lesbian.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26922 Mar 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
Funny how the same people who claimed our climate wasn't changing at all, now are claiming it's all natural. Squirm much for the oil lobby? 61 degrees, followed by snow, followed by 57 degrees, all within 4 days...seems normal. You guys just can't admit you are WRONG. It's why the country has moved on without you.
it is called spring by normal people.

spring is a season of change.

that school you attended a whole 12 years at.......were you awake any of that time?

Lexington, KY

#26923 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is called spring by normal people.
spring is a season of change.
that school you attended a whole 12 years at.......were you awake any of that time?
Actually its not spring yet, I believe spring is in April, the 21st to be exact.

Lexington, KY

#26924 Mar 14, 2014
Actually I was wrong I was off a month and a day, still not spring yet tho.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26925 Mar 14, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually its not spring yet, I believe spring is in April, the 21st to be exact.
in the real world...spring is march 20th.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26926 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, your double degrees never covered how to read a calender, then.
Or maybe you were just too busy being molested by your home school teacher that day...

Lexington, KY

#26927 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am woman enough to admit when I am wrong.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26928 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the whole "real world", only in the Northern hemisphere.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26929 Mar 14, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>I am woman enough to admit when I am wrong.
Uh oh! I'm pretty sure there's a rule on Topix that no one is ever able to admit that they are wrong about ANYTHING!

But I may be wrong about that...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26936 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I can. Smaller government. The smaller, the better.
Yes, smaller govt is vital for our freedom, but smaller govt and our freedom doesn't mean shit to the tens of thousands of babies who are murdered each year.
Don't worry about Ron's Libertarian positions bleeding into his sons campaign, worry about his record on racial views in this country--particularly his news letter that he made millions off of. Even though Rand is not his father, look for Democrats to dig up any bone they can to try and ruin him.
I'm not concerned about Ron's reputation hurting Rand's, I'm concerned about how Rand would govern if he were elected. Right now, I haven't seen anything I don't like about him, but I don't really know what his foreign policy position is. A lot of that stuff comes out in the debates, when obscure comments and voting records are brought to light by the other candidates.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26937 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so amusing how you on the left always refer to your opinions as "proof."
If every Republican won next election, I would still be supporting fairer and honest elections.
Here's what goes on behind closed doors you puppet:
"Hey, the Republicans are trying to get this voter-id thing going on. What do we do? The people that are on these millions of social programs are not going to get their lazy butt off the chair and get a voter ID!!!"
"Our people are puppets. We say--they do, and they do without even thinking about it. We'll just say it's discriminating particularly to the blacks."
"This has nothing to do with the blacks or any particular group for that matter."
"I know that. But they won't ask any questions. They will just parrot anything we say, trust me."
You got too much time in that truck, you are a fricking delusional screwball. You're making up stories in that small brained mind of yours. RUSH, need I say more.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26938 Mar 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Typical, a lying proven fraud who was just recently arrested would be one of your heroes. That's because lies are only the main points you have. Are you the same 'mutt' that got ran off of Chillicothe.com because you kept it hi-jacked with your stupidity? You sure fit the description.
More of your lies. Did I say he was my hero? No. He just makes movies I want to see.

Whatever D'Souza did to break the law absolutely pales in comparison to Obama's years of lies and illegal activities. But I bet you'd vote for him again.

Yes, I'm the same mutt that was on Chillicothe.com , but I was never run-off. I was there until the day it was shut down.

Lexington, KY

#26941 Mar 14, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh! I'm pretty sure there's a rule on Topix that no one is ever able to admit that they are wrong about ANYTHING!
But I may be wrong about that...
I am going rouge

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#26942 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
First off, the typical Libertarian position is to not get involved in any conflict unless it's a direct threat to the US. Again, one of my major disagreements with the Libertarian party. Secondly is that we no longer hear what candidates believe in debates.
What these people do is hire so-called professionals; coaches, and that's what screws up these debates because we never get to hear how the candidate feels--only what their coach tells them to say.
I'm not sure if Rand has libertarian views or not. His father runs as a republican, but he's definitely a libertarian in principle. At any rate, if Rand runs, it'll all come out in the wash. The other candidates will make sure it does.

Ron had a "blame America" mentality, and he basically felt that our enemies were justified in attacking us. It's his right to believe that, but I don't want someone like him in charge of the country again. Eight years of Obama will have been enough.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26943 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, the typical Libertarian position is to not get involved in any conflict unless it's a direct threat to the US. Again, one of my major disagreements with the Libertarian party.
Which would make you a neoconservative, a variant that developed in the 1980s. Non-intervention was an earlier conservative ideal, the one I grew up with.

"Rathbun (2008) compares three separate themes in conservative policies since the 1980s: conservatism, neoconservatism, and isolationism. These approaches are similar in that they all invoked the mantle of "realism" and pursued foreign policy goals designed to promote national interests. Conservatives, however, were the only group that was "realist" in the academic sense in that they defined the national interest narrowly, strove for balances of power internationally, viewed international relations as amoral, and especially valued sovereignty. By contrast, neoconservatives based their foreign policy on nationalism, and isolationists sought to minimize any involvement in foreign affairs and raise new barriers to immigration. Former Republican Congressman Ron Paul favored a return to the non-interventionist policies of Thomas Jefferson and frequently opposed military intervention in countries like Iran and Iraq."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_isolati...

The Republicans tried to prevent our entry into World War II.(Maybe you already know this, but I want you to note how much the Republican party has changed, just in my lifetime.)

"Modern Republican isolationism began with the 1919 battle over joining the League of Nations, when Senate Republicans, led by so-called Irreconcilables like William Borah of Idaho, killed the deal -- even though without American guidance, European affairs were doomed to explode again. A pattern emerged, as liberal Democrats, along with Northeastern Republicans, wanted America to actively manage world affairs, while the Republicans' powerful Midwestern and Western factions viewed cooperative international ventures as dangerously entangling alliances.

The isolationists had complex motives: Congressional vigilance against presidential encroachments on their constitutional powers; a small-town obsession with balanced budgets; and conspiratorial suspicions of foreigners, financiers and -- in the case of anti-Semites like Charles A. Lindbergh -- Jews. Naturally, isolationism thrived among Congressional Republicans when a Democrat held the White House -- as it does again today -- but it continued through the Coolidge and Hoover years, too.

Later, Republicans resisted Franklin D. Roosevelt's efforts to gird the nation for war, passing legislation that limited rearmament and support for European allies. Only the bombing of Pearl Harbor banished the isolationists to the margins.

Some thought World War II, which proved the need for American leadership, would kill off isolationism. Yet with Harry S. Truman as president and the Republicans running Congress after 1946, members of the party's Midwestern faction -- led by Sen. Robert A. Taft of Ohio -- vainly fought efforts to promote collective security, including NATO and the Marshall Plan."

http://archive.thedailystar.net/newDesign/new...

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#26944 Mar 14, 2014
Well, folks, it's been a lot of fun, but I've been presented with an opportunity to pursue something that I've wanted to do for a long time. I've given it a lot of thought, and decided today to go for it. Wish me luck.

I may not be on here again until mid-October, so everybody have a great spring & summer.

mutt

"... flight is possible" (Orville Wright)
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26945 Mar 14, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
Well, folks, it's been a lot of fun, but I've been presented with an opportunity to pursue something that I've wanted to do for a long time. I've given it a lot of thought, and decided today to go for it. Wish me luck.
I may not be on here again until mid-October, so everybody have a great spring & summer.
mutt
My sincere good wishes to you in this new endeavor!

Nicholasville, KY

#26946 Mar 14, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
mutt
Good luck, live the American dream.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26947 Mar 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to say anything. The only thing that comes out of you are insults. No substance, just insults. You are what we on the internet call a Troll. You have nothing of importance to say, you have no debate skills, you have nothing to contribute, so you just reply to posts insulting people to start trouble. A troll.
It's hard not to insult you and super puppy. What you claim is substance is mostly blowhard delusional crap, no matter how often it gets pointed out to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Chuck 19,285
greene county humane society 5 hr The New Cool Warrior 4
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 5 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Worth Repeating 31,280
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 23 hr happy camper 2
For readers, not breeders and bottom feeders: Mon Fan of Leon The Man 2
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sun xxxrayted 2

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]