woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26908 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. But people like Old Guy look for out of context quotes and know nothing more. As a Limbaugh fan, I know exactly what he was doing and why. When Hillary was leading in the polls, he encouraged people to nominate DumBama. When DumBama took the lead, he encouraged people to nominate Hillary. His position was to F-up their primary as much as the crossovers F-d up ours. He had no dog in the fight. No matter who was nominated, either way we lose.
But these are the type of games I would like to see eliminated. Elections should not be a game. I take elections seriously because who we elect takes our country in their direction. I'm sick of hearing about Democrats bussing people to the polls, going to nursing homes to get votes of people that don't even know their spouses name, and dragging homeless people off of park benches and bribe them to vote.
If people want to register to vote, it's a very simple process. I'm against luring people who have no interest in voting to register. During the first DumBama election, one of our drivers exited the highway and was met by a group of black thugs in Cleveland. They were bothering people to register to vote for DumBama, and were offering M&M candies for signatures. Of course it was illegal, but nobody really pursued the matter. This crap needs to be stopped.
You just can't quit making up those lies. It's been proven over and over how the right keeps trying to change and rigging the elections process to their favor. But it's always a conspiracy on the left that you crybabies scream about when you lose. I do get a lot of good laughs though watching you dwindling idiots moan and complain.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26909 Mar 14, 2014
half-breed wrote:
Dinesh D'souza's first movie, 2016, was excellent. He and producer Gerald R. Molen, have another one coming out on July 4 called "America".
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
"The movie, America, is a celebration of the uniqueness of America, and a powerful and moving rebuttal to America’s critics both at home and abroad. This film begins with a simple premise: What if America never existed? What if Columbus never landed in America because there was no America? In that case, Columbus would have kept going, and perhaps made it to his intended destination, India. How different history would have been if that occurred.
There is a crisis in America — an identity crisis. What does it mean to be an American? Is America moral or is America’s wealth a product of theft? We will also contrast the principles that built America, the spirit of 1776, with the ideas that are weakening America — the spirit of 1968. Which America do you want?"
Typical, a lying proven fraud who was just recently arrested would be one of your heroes. That's because lies are only the main points you have. Are you the same 'mutt' that got ran off of Chillicothe.com because you kept it hi-jacked with your stupidity? You sure fit the description.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26910 Mar 14, 2014
Hey half breed-mutt. It sure seems to describe you to a Tee on the thread 'Topix Chillicothe' ;

www.topix.com/forum/city/chillicothe-oh/TFKHG...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26911 Mar 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't quit making up those lies. It's been proven over and over how the right keeps trying to change and rigging the elections process to their favor. But it's always a conspiracy on the left that you crybabies scream about when you lose. I do get a lot of good laughs though watching you dwindling idiots moan and complain.
you remind me of hanging chads.
Remember how Al Gore won, and Bush stole the election?
the right was rigging the election.....right?
your irrelevance and abject stupidity is on display again.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#26912 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you remind me of hanging chads.
Remember how Al Gore won, and Bush stole the election?
the right was rigging the election.....right?
your irrelevance and abject stupidity is on display again.
Why did you run from the Gun Control thread, Walter? I was really getting interested in how you annually sold 10 Billion dollars worth of pizza boxes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26913 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you did. The article I posted included the Bush election and Diebold which (as they stated) was nothing more than left-wing blog lies. There was nothing wrong with the machines and there certainly was no evidence that anybody fixed the machines to favor Bush.
So you purposely provided me a link that was about something else,. and then claimed it disproves what I said. Got it. Those machines seem legit...

The state of California ordered that 15,000 of its Diebold voting machines not be used in the 2004 elections due to flaws that the company failed to disclose

I'm sure if a company that contributed heavily to getting Obama elected, were the ones who made the voting machines and while Obama was in fact losing, transferred over to their emergency servers without any reason at all, and suddenly Obama was in the lead, which is EXACTLY what happened with GW Bush, you wouldn't think it was shady at all...right? No need for conspiracies. I'll stick with the facts. Bush stole both elections.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26914 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you support the Democrat party, and in particular, the liberal Democrats, you support abortion and have been the last few decades.
Any Conservatives on the Supreme Court? How about the at least 30 years of my 46 years I have been alive that REPUBLICANS have been in control? Nixon, Reagan 2 terms, Bush Sr. 2 terms, GW 2 terms. Ford is in there somewhere. Who has REALLY been running the show in this country for most of my life, while abortion has been legal? Who is REALLY responsible for the debt and the state this nation is in right now? All the wars? The poverty? The GOP. That's who. Save your blame. The facts tell us otherwise.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26915 Mar 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you run from the Gun Control thread, Walter? I was really getting interested in how you annually sold 10 Billion dollars worth of pizza boxes.
excuse me?

are you huffing glue again?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26916 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen this in face book and had to repost it given your comment:
Bush economy sucks--blame Bush
Obama economy sucks---blame Bush.
Holocaust- Blame Hitler
Pearl Harbor attacks-Blame Japan
Middle Class destroyed by greedy 1%-Most certainly blame GW Bush
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26917 Mar 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Hey half breed-mutt. It sure seems to describe you to a Tee on the thread 'Topix Chillicothe' ;
www.topix.com/forum/city/chillicothe-oh/TFKHG...
Looks like they pegged him as another self-righteous, compulsive lying blowhard.
Kinda like his has-been Koch sucker heroes Limbaugh and Palin...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26918 Mar 14, 2014
Funny how the same people who claimed our climate wasn't changing at all, now are claiming it's all natural. Squirm much for the oil lobby? 61 degrees, followed by snow, followed by 57 degrees, all within 4 days...seems normal. You guys just can't admit you are WRONG. It's why the country has moved on without you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26919 Mar 14, 2014
Obama went on a popular and somewhat insider comedy show to talk about the health care act and increased people signing up by 40%. Knocked it out of the park.

Meanwhile, back in the Tea Baggers camp...

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Somebody bury these Tea Bagging Lawrence Welk fans. They don't know they are already dead in the water as far as this nation is concerned.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26920 Mar 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
Funny how the same people who claimed our climate wasn't changing at all, now are claiming it's all natural. Squirm much for the oil lobby? 61 degrees, followed by snow, followed by 57 degrees, all within 4 days...seems normal. You guys just can't admit you are WRONG. It's why the country has moved on without you.
Even funnier how our resident panel of "climate change experts" consists of an uneducated trucker, a racist creation science cannibal, and a creepy marlin fisherman who probably wears dresses made from human skin...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26921 Mar 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Even funnier how our resident panel of "climate change experts" consists of an uneducated trucker, a racist creation science cannibal, and a creepy marlin fisherman who probably wears dresses made from human skin...
Cant leave out the middle aged lesbian.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26922 Mar 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
it is called spring by normal people.

spring is a season of change.

that school you attended a whole 12 years at.......were you awake any of that time?

Lexington, KY

#26923 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is called spring by normal people.
spring is a season of change.
that school you attended a whole 12 years at.......were you awake any of that time?
Actually its not spring yet, I believe spring is in April, the 21st to be exact.

Lexington, KY

#26924 Mar 14, 2014
Actually I was wrong I was off a month and a day, still not spring yet tho.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26925 Mar 14, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually its not spring yet, I believe spring is in April, the 21st to be exact.
in the real world...spring is march 20th.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26926 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, your double degrees never covered how to read a calender, then.
Or maybe you were just too busy being molested by your home school teacher that day...

Lexington, KY

#26927 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am woman enough to admit when I am wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Tom Waits 19,885
"The unmentioned pachyderm in the room" 3 hr Leon Harrison 2
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... 4 hr rapunzel 5
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 10 hr Name 3,169
looking for Michael Kelly Stahl 15 hr anoldfriend 1
It is not anti-Semitic racist hate... Sat The Duke of Hazard 4
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Sat Gen4fan 564
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]