mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26472 Mar 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have been warning citizens about SS for the last couple of decades. Then the Democrats come along and say "Don't listen to those Republicans. Silly, silly Republicans. Why they are only saying these things for their rich buddies" and people believed them.
I'm sick of being "taxed to death", just because a bunch of old moochers think they "deserve it".
Cut em all off, that'll fix the problem. It's like Jesus said in the good book: "Screw em, it's not my problem anyway."
I should have the freedom to pick and choose which taxes should apply to me. Anything less is downright communist and unpatriotic. Right?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#26474 Mar 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
United forever in friendship and labour,
Our mighty republics will ever endure.
The Great Soviet Union will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.

Through days dark and stormy where Great Lenin lead us
Our eyes saw the bright sun of freedom above
And Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name.

Derp derp.
Lovely voice Canton....
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26475 Mar 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I will reply to your post using a quote from James Madison:
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress 1794
This is 2014, quit your job and quit making a living off of the taxpayers funded and paid for roads, bridges, and blah, blah,blah that you folks rely on to even exist. Little things like law enforcement, fire and medical protection and all of the other things that are part of being a society instead of just being a self-centered idiot. Nah-pr**ks.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26476 Mar 4, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely voice Canton....
Wow, you make Ted Nugent seem like a rational, well grounded patriot. And that's really saying something, since he's a sick, talentless pedophile who pooped on himself to avoid the draft.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled conservative Putin worship...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26477 Mar 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry the Cable Guy is running in 2016..........we can make the Obama comedy tour at least funny.
Anyone who thinks Larry the Cable Guy is "funny" is clearly an inbred yokel.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26478 Mar 4, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking for you.
Good one !1779
Canton

Canton, OH

#26479 Mar 4, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely voice Canton....
Sing it to the shirtless poster of Conservative hero Vlad Putin you have hanging on the ceiling above your bed.

United States

#26480 Mar 4, 2014
So is it time for the Caesar Obamus family vacation in Disneyworld?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26481 Mar 4, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sick of being "taxed to death", just because a bunch of old moochers think they "deserve it".
Cut em all off, that'll fix the problem. It's like Jesus said in the good book: "Screw em, it's not my problem anyway."
I should have the freedom to pick and choose which taxes should apply to me. Anything less is downright communist and unpatriotic. Right?
Few people know that originally, SS deductions were supposed to be voluntary. One could opt in or not in. Then our "representatives" decided that more money was needed for the early recipients. Then they raised the maximum income levels time & time again. That wasn't enough to keep the budget in line so they started writing I.O.U.'s when they borrowed from it time & time again too. Especially since the 'Trust Fund' was more than solvent, it was flush with money until 'they borrowed' from it & never satisfied the I.O.U.'s.
The solution would be that our "Representatives" would be subject to the same retirement avenues as the private populace, their EMPLOYERS!!.

United States

#26483 Mar 4, 2014
The Isle of Man doesnt have dumbass taxes on every little thing.

They are probably alot more civilized than Ohio. Or the DC beltway.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26484 Mar 4, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Bradley Monton is a historian/philosopher, but not a scientist. A very thorough review of his book can be found here:
http://ndpr.nd.edu/news/24657/...
The "Mr. Sarkars" of academia are a dime a dozen. They imply that anyone who doubts evolution is a nitwit, while offering no compelling defense of their own science-defying theory.

Mr. Sarkar admits that biologists are stumped about the origin of life, but in the same breath, he shoots down ID just because it doesn't fit into his little "evolution" box. It's intellectually dishonest for him -- and others like him -- to pretend to support scientific research, but be so ridiculously close-minded to a theory supported by many people, scientists included.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26485 Mar 4, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
So is it time for the Caesar Obamus family vacation in Disneyworld?
Every time you post, I picture that old, washed-up bird killing bigot from Duck Dynasty. Yeeee hawwww, y'all!

United States

#26486 Mar 4, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Every time you post, I picture that old, washed-up bird killing bigot from Duck Dynasty. Yeeee hawwww, y'all!
And every time I see you post, I imagine the old man dying of liver failure on Shameless.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26488 Mar 4, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Few people know that originally, SS deductions were supposed to be voluntary. One could opt in or not in. Then our "representatives" decided that more money was needed for the early recipients.
Here's what the Social Security website says:

"CORRECTING THE MYTHS AND MISSTATEMENTS

Myth 1: President Roosevelt promised that participation in the program would be completely voluntary

Persons working in employment covered by Social Security are subject to the FICA payroll tax. Like all taxes, this has never been voluntary. From the first days of the program to the present, anyone working on a job covered by Social Security has been obligated to pay their payroll taxes."

http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html

United States

#26489 Mar 5, 2014
How's that work in Galveston county Texas?

Dumbass old man.....

United States

#26490 Mar 5, 2014
http://www.texaspolicy.com/center/opinions/pr...

Retirement income for employees with 20 to 40 years of service is calculated to be two to five times the retirement income of Social Security. Disability insurance pays 60% of salary up to $5,000 per month and life insurance is three times annual salary up to $50,000 per year, i.e., a total of $150,000.

There was, of course, no guarantee this plan would be as successful as designed; and there was considerable opposition from labor unions, minorities and other traditional supporters, including many elected officials. Social Security representatives debated the plan in the employee meetings. By then a majority of the Commissioners Court were strongly supportive of the Alternate Plan. An election for all county employees was scheduled. The election carried by about three to one in favor of the Alternate Plan and the Commissioners Court voted four to one to implement it on Jan. 1, 1981.

The Alternate Plan has been successful for the past 18 years with a return on retirement investments of about 6-1/2%. That is at least three times the return on a like investment in Social Security right now. Even though the return from a stock market investment would have significantly increased the actual return, there was much less risk potential in buying annuities with guaranteed returns. Furthermore, the investments in life insurance annuities are the same for all employees and are handled by an outside company that was chosen through a bid process. There is no need for each employee to be an expert in investments and there is no chance one employee will lose everything and others will make a mint.

Those who criticize Social Security privatization because of the stock market ups and downs or the lack of investment knowledge of many employees have not done their homework or they would be aware of what has been done in Galveston County. Each employee has an individual retirement account which is available upon retirement or is owned by their families if the county employee/retiree dies. In addition the families also receive life insurance.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26491 Mar 5, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who thinks Larry the Cable Guy is "funny" is clearly an inbred yokel.
what is funny is watching the Obama administration repeal obamacare by executive order, and the dipstick does not no he is doing it.

that is funny.

Does it bother you Larry the cable guy pays more in annual taxes than you earn in 20 years?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26492 Mar 5, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Every time you post, I picture that old, washed-up bird killing bigot from Duck Dynasty. Yeeee hawwww, y'all!
his bank account is quite impressive too.

they even eat together as a family everyday.

Do you go to the dump to eat with your family?

How do you get your maggots to sit in chairs?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26493 Mar 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really did work, you too would be outraged at the government taking your money and giving it to people who opted not to work. It's the working people that are disgusted at our social programs. Why should anybody that doesn't work care what the government hands out or who they take it from? If you're not working, it has nothing to do with you because nobody is taking from you.
Sorry, not only worked my whole life but worked ten times harder than any fat trucker could even fathom. Let's all stop and wonder why just about every person on here crying about the Liberals taking their money has had their lives handed to them by their parents. The very same people who cry so much about people having freebies handed to them are the only people who have had freebies handed to them. I EARNED what I have. Paid for my own college. Paid off my student loan. Paid for the house I live in. Now let's ask our whiney Conservative friends if they paid their own way. I already know the answer to that one, seeing whenever I mentally crush one of you Tea Bagging retards, you like to remind me that you had 400 acres handed to you, or that your parents paid your way until you were in your late 20s. Get off your lazy a$$es and EARN what you have, before you talk to this hard working American. Until then, go leech off your pappy and cry about poor people.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26494 Mar 5, 2014
mutt wrote:
Since that stinking hillbilly has made it very clear he is a Bible thumper, how long do you think until he get's busted groping a kid? Months? Weeks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Chuck 19,852
strip clubs (Nov '11) Sat anonymous 11
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Apr 24 Leroy 17
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Apr 23 Dork of Hazard 4
Melinda Napier Morrow Horne Apr 23 we dont need your... 1
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! Apr 22 Mr Harrison 1
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Apr 22 Its the Harp Lager 7
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]