Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality

Columbus, OH

#25610 Feb 17, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, only $10.00. I'm still accruing interest on those 2 separate $300.00 Bush stimulus checks that every taxpayer was sent to boost economic spending to help out the economy back then. I put mine in my savings account and never had to use them.
Aww, you didn't get any, and that's why you're still sore. You had to have a real job, earn real money and pay real taxes.
If quit poutin', mommy might give you some more allowance.
those checks were tax rebates from over paying idiot.

how did you get a check and have never paid taxes?
Reality

Columbus, OH

#25611 Feb 17, 2014
Racer X wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Fart
I do fine with the education I have received, thank you.
Here's a bit of humor for you.
" I often have conversations with PhD's however I don't look to Topix for those conversations." ;)
a conversation with PHD's is a waste of time because they do not run anything but their mouth.

Try conversations with people who can provide opportunity to earn income next time.

Thank me later.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25612 Feb 17, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
a conversation with PHD's is a waste of time because they do not run anything but their mouth.
Try conversations with people who can provide opportunity to earn income next time.
Thank me later.
Then you better get mommy and grandma on here. You still don't get it that monopoly money isn't real.
Oh yeah, how did those imaginary road racing cars that you and those supposed sons of yours were building over the winter do down in Daytona?
Bet they didn't even get unloaded out that itty-bitty crate that was labeled MatchBox on the side.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25613 Feb 17, 2014
kuda wrote:
I find the prospect of her being just naive far scarier, since I suspect her ability to think critically is so limited that she manages to navigate her life by strutting reflexively to the beat of the loudest drum corps. And strut she does. I'm afraid she's just a Fox/Limbaugh/Hannity (and yes, even an Alex Jones) kind of gal. The problem is that tea partiers tend to strongly prefer anti-intellectual, anti-science, dogmatic, angry politicians and she fills the bill.
If you had spent as much time psychoanalyzing the president of the United States as you did a Minnesota representative, you might not have been duped so badly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25614 Feb 17, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Then you better get mommy and grandma on here. You still don't get it that monopoly money isn't real.
Oh yeah, how did those imaginary road racing cars that you and those supposed sons of yours were building over the winter do down in Daytona?
Bet they didn't even get unloaded out that itty-bitty crate that was labeled MatchBox on the side.
Did not go to Daytona, and I imagine in the next hour I will be driving the car not a single NASCAR car could beat in a race today held here in Central Ohio. Not a single one of them.

I will be glad to take your bets.

Matchbox does have a toy version of my daily driver, but I accept your bets on the real deal.

Get all your Waverly buddies to bet big.....we hold the car race in Waverly in 6 hours if you can have a $5000 winner prize at minimum.

For 20% of the money, we can have the Police hold the money for the winner, and block streets for a few minutes.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25615 Feb 17, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
those checks were tax rebates from over paying idiot.
how did you get a check and have never paid taxes?
That's not what Georgie-poo said.
Bush Touts Stimulus Package During KC Visit:

www.youtube.com/watch...
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25616 Feb 17, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had spent as much time psychoanalyzing the president of the United States as you did a Minnesota representative, you might not have been duped so badly.
Probably because he is not under any 'legitimate' criminal investigation unlike Bachmann, Gov Walker(wisc) and what seems to be growing list on the right. Even one of your highly religious kind right here in Ohio is in deep doo-doo with charges(a bunch of them) for fraud and theft. They even mentioned something about some church that he was using as a prop. He's from around Mason,Oh.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25617 Feb 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not go to Daytona, and I imagine in the next hour I will be driving the car not a single NASCAR car could beat in a race today held here in Central Ohio. Not a single one of them.
Matchbox does have a toy version of my daily driver, but I accept your bets on the real deal.
Get all your Waverly buddies to bet big.....we hold the car race in Waverly in 6 hours if you can have a $5000 winner prize at minimum.
For 20% of the money, we can have the Police hold the money for the winner, and block streets for a few minutes.
It's funny how you never mentioned it all winter until I reminded you of another one of your lies. The only true word in that statement is "IMAGINE". What a friggin' delusional idiot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25618 Feb 17, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how you never mentioned it all winter until I reminded you of another one of your lies. The only true word in that statement is "IMAGINE". What a friggin' delusional idiot.
hey moron....why would I mention something very real....like my daily driver?

your illusions are creepy.

The delusional idiot is you, because my car is warming up in driveway now, and faster than anything you have ever ridden in.

I guarantee it.
Altered Reality

Lima, OH

#25619 Feb 17, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how you never mentioned it all winter until I reminded you of another one of your lies. The only true word in that statement is "IMAGINE". What a friggin' delusional idiot.
Let the poor old basketcase have his delusional fantasies.
If he wants to drive his imaginary race cars, fish for imaginary marlin in Best Buy's parking lot, and brag about his imaginary degrees, that's ok.
It's not like he's threatening to shoot strangers because of online arguments or eat other posters or some other creepy rightwing serial killer chit like that.
Oh, wait...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#25620 Feb 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The make believe boat and the make believe pink pickup weren't enough?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25621 Feb 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron....why would I mention something very real....like my daily driver?
your illusions are creepy.
The delusional idiot is you, because my car is warming up in driveway now, and faster than anything you have ever ridden in.
I guarantee it.
Creepier than taping people's mouths shut, eating human flesh, or referring to people as "it", as in "It puts the lotion in the basket"? Just because you have to wear a helmet all the time, doesn't mean you're a race car driver or an astronaut. That was just something your mom used to tell you, to get you to quit crying.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25622 Feb 17, 2014
Wow, they really do make a toy version of Reality's car...

http://img0.etsystatic.com/015/0/7528076/il_5...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25623 Feb 17, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christian Conservatives would have spent a little less time voting with their Bibles, our nation wouldn't still be digging itself out of the fiasco that was GW Bush.
Altered Reality

Lima, OH

#25624 Feb 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepier than taping people's mouths shut, eating human flesh, or referring to people as "it", as in "It puts the lotion in the basket"? Just because you have to wear a helmet all the time, doesn't mean you're a race car driver or an astronaut. That was just something your mom used to tell you, to get you to quit crying.
Remember now, his mom was a super sexy home-school teacher who had affairs with her "lucky" students. Nothing says chemically imbalanced incestuous teabagger like two imaginary degrees and a pink pick-em-up truck full of obvious lies...
Oops, did I say teabagger? I sure hope Closet Case the Stupor Mutt doesn't chime in with his gay-dating creation science interpretation of the word again. LOL
Altered Reality

Lima, OH

#25625 Feb 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christian Conservatives would have spent a little less time voting with their Bibles, our nation wouldn't still be digging itself out of the fiasco that was GW Bush.
We should include an IQ test with every voting ballot, just to make sure that inbred hicks like Reality Stammers and UdBTedbundy aren't able to inflict further harm upon our once great country with their "faith and good conservative values"...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25626 Feb 17, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem curiously compelled to interpret YOUR disagreement with my assessment of Michelle Bachmann as being about me by claiming I was somehow "duped" without offering any supporting evidence to that effect. As you must know by now, I would eagerly welcome such demonstration. Please recall that you mentioned being in a quandary about whether Mrs. Bachmann were "dishonest or naive, my assessment differing from yours by not appraising her as dishonest. Might you have been "deceived?"

Frankly, I'm willing to admit that your assessment may have more merit than mine. Who knows how Mrs. Bachmann would score on an IQ test or personal integrity measure. Both remain empirical questions, while we both presume to speculate. It's conceivable that she could turn out to be a raving genius who's just willing to play the fool sufficiently to appeal to the tea partier extremists who demand such, but if so, I'd be the first to admit that she's got me "duped." That would make her a "super duper" (not my best, but I'm proud of it anyway).
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25627 Feb 17, 2014
kuda wrote:
Mutt, why do you resort to reductio ad absurdum in an effort to convince us that prohibition of SSM must be right if we don't sanction marriage to animals or human minors unable to enter into such a contract by mutual consent? It's a breach of logic. We don't sell our children into marriage in the US for the same reason. Please understand the issue to better consider your position.
You're underestimating the stupidity and immorality of the people on your side. I never thought the govt would allow underage children to get birth control pills without parental consent, but some states not only allow that, but also abortions. Apparently kids are capable of making major emotional and medical decisions for themselves.

Some states allow children as young as 12 or 13 to be married, if they have parental and judicial consent, but with the way things are going (i.e. parents being legally forced out of their childrens' lives), I won't be surprised if children are eventually permitted to marry as adolescents without their parents' consent.

Utah has made a shift in their no-polygamy law. It used to be a felony for polygamists to even say they had more than one wife. But with many polygamists living in the US, in light of this recent ruling in Utah by a federal judge, there will probably be a greater push to allow a person to legally have more than one spouse. We could eventually see adolescent girls in legal, polygamous marriages. And of course, a man would be allowed to marry one or more young boys, as well. There would a great potential for physical and emotional abuse in those relationships, I would think.

Laws against bestiality are influenced by biblical morality. Wikipedia says that zoophilia was not uncommon among indigenous tribes in North America, and that in Hungary, where there are no restrictions, "zoophilic materials have become a substantial industry". There are discussion and support groups online -- one having a million members -- for people who want to discuss their sexuality.

Medical research suggests some zoophiles have no sexual attraction to humans at all, and according to Andrea Beets, PhD, it is not a lifestyle that is chosen.(In other words, they are born that way.(Where have we heard that before?)) According to several researchers, "the distinction between zoophilia and zoosadism is a critical one" and there is significant social harm caused by misunderstandings regarding zoophilia. Those misunderstandings destroy the lives of many citizens.

Another biblically-based morality law is one against incestuous marriage. But there are adult couples in consensual relationships who want the right to marry just like everyone else.

We can't be destroying the lives of people who are different than the rest of us, can we? We need to understand and accept them, not sit in judgment of them based on some archaic religious book.

Once one or two social taboos are broken regarding what our society will legally recognize, there will be other groups that demand to be legitimized, too. It's human nature. That's how the polygamy ruling came about. Maybe you're the one who needs to educate yourself on this matter.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25628 Feb 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
As Obama is leaving office with a trail of carnage behind him, you'll still be crying about how Bush ruined Obama's 8 years as president, HAHA.

Just in case you haven't noticed, it's taken $7 Trillion for Obama to fix Bush's $5 Trillion mess, and the economy is worse now than before. Time to admit that you were duped ... Obama's a loser.
Altered Reality

Lima, OH

#25629 Feb 17, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're underestimating the stupidity and immorality of the people on your side. I never thought the govt would allow underage children to get birth control pills without parental consent, but some states not only allow that, but also abortions. Apparently kids are capable of making major emotional and medical decisions for themselves.
Some states allow children as young as 12 or 13 to be married, if they have parental and judicial consent, but with the way things are going (i.e. parents being legally forced out of their childrens' lives), I won't be surprised if children are eventually permitted to marry as adolescents without their parents' consent.
Utah has made a shift in their no-polygamy law. It used to be a felony for polygamists to even say they had more than one wife. But with many polygamists living in the US, in light of this recent ruling in Utah by a federal judge, there will probably be a greater push to allow a person to legally have more than one spouse. We could eventually see adolescent girls in legal, polygamous marriages. And of course, a man would be allowed to marry one or more young boys, as well. There would a great potential for physical and emotional abuse in those relationships, I would think.
Laws against bestiality are influenced by biblical morality. Wikipedia says that zoophilia was not uncommon among indigenous tribes in North America, and that in Hungary, where there are no restrictions, "zoophilic materials have become a substantial industry". There are discussion and support groups online -- one having a million members -- for people who want to discuss their sexuality.
Medical research suggests some zoophiles have no sexual attraction to humans at all, and according to Andrea Beets, PhD, it is not a lifestyle that is chosen.(In other words, they are born that way.(Where have we heard that before?)) According to several researchers, "the distinction between zoophilia and zoosadism is a critical one" and there is significant social harm caused by misunderstandings regarding zoophilia. Those misunderstandings destroy the lives of many citizens.
Another biblically-based morality law is one against incestuous marriage. But there are adult couples in consensual relationships who want the right to marry just like everyone else.
We can't be destroying the lives of people who are different than the rest of us, can we? We need to understand and accept them, not sit in judgment of them based on some archaic religious book.
Once one or two social taboos are broken regarding what our society will legally recognize, there will be other groups that demand to be legitimized, too. It's human nature. That's how the polygamy ruling came about. Maybe you're the one who needs to educate yourself on this matter.
Again, you seem to have NO problem with the gubment's intrusion into people's personal lives, as long as they're enforcing YOUR sense of "morality" upon the unwashed masses. Why is that?
Oh right, the thuggish conservative double standard again. Sorry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ridgeville Christian, Dayton Christian merging (Jun '07) 12 hr Ridgeville Lion 32
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
Us angry old white guys... 21 hr Literature Lover 2
"Trump isn't afraid to do interviews" 23 hr Net Nut 9
Trump supporters post mean comments and memes! 23 hr Net Nut 1
People Are Saying... Tue PeopleAreSaying 16
Dayton fat pigs Tue AmericanWoman 6

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages