|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Not at all. Just strange that you have posted so many of them when no one but you seems to care. Typical Tea Bagger. You can use any version of the definition you like.
I guess your "High IQ" can't handle too much information, with these obscure sources like Newsbusters, Wikipedia, a G&L news article being thrown at you all at once. That 3rd grade reading level of yours is getting quite a workout.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I encourage everyone to Google Tea Bagger and then read what it says on Wikipedia.
OK, this should make for an interesting experiment. Using Google to search for "teabagger", here what I get:

"Search Results

Urban Dictionary: teabagger
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... ;
Urban Dictionary
teabagger. multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his ...

Tea bag (sexual act)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (sexual_act)&#8206;
Wikipedia
According to columnist Dan Savage, the person whose scrotum is being stimulated is known as "the teabagger" and "the teabaggee" is the one giving the ...
&#8206;Oral sex - &#8206;Social ridicule and harassment - &#8206;In video games - &#8206;References
Tea bag (disambiguation)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (disambiguation)&#8206;
Wikipedia
Look up teabag, teabagged, teabagging, or teabagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.... Tea bag protests, another name for the Tea Party protests; Teabagger,...

teabagger - Wiktionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teabagger&#8206 ;
Wiktionary
In this context, the term "teabagger" is a reasonably conceived informal name for an affiliate of the Tea Party, and as a word in the news, it earned a mention for ...

The evolution of the word 'tea bagger'- The Week
theweek.com/article/.../the-evolution-of-the-... ;
The Week
May 5, 2010 - Tea Party activists are outraged by the revelation that Obama once used the term "tea baggers" to describe them. But the coinage wasn't ..."

That was the top 5 Google hits. And you are right, Canton. Nothing in any of them to indicate a homosexual aspect to the sexual act. That last link is an interesting history of the use of the term in a political context:

"Feb. 27, 2009
At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" "
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you study the bible? You said you took 12 years of theological studies, or something like that. So, what does it say?
In Leviticus, it tells us that gays are evil. I don't believe in the Bible one bit, as only inbred Tea Bagging morons would have to be told it is wrong to kill. How are your personal views when it comes to gays, in comparison with the "infallible word of God"?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your "High IQ" can't handle too much information, with these obscure sources like Newsbusters, Wikipedia, a G&L news article being thrown at you all at once. That 3rd grade reading level of yours is getting quite a workout.
I'm sorry. I was too busy reading Old Guy, politely making you out to be a fool and a liar again. What was it that your home schooled, statistically proven to be lower IQ trying to tell me? Let me guess. Back in 1783, gays used to be called home schoolers and you found the information in an ancient tome under your house that only you can read. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! You just keep on a failing. I think I'll have some friends over tonight, just so we can all have a good laugh at how stupid I have made you look on here. For that, I thank you.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so smart, you got busted agreeing with one of your own posts under another name. Then you were so smart, that you got busted again trying to lie and claim you were all different people. Your intelligence even went as far as to post as if you were in New York, not realizing that the posts were 1 minute apart. How completely weak. You lost, son. You can lie to yourself all day, but as I demonstrated by calling you out, time and time again, you just don't have what it takes., lil' trooper. Like I said. We'll let you know if we need any obscure homosexual references explained to us, as you are ever so quite the expert in these matters.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and look at what I posted when I was logged in as Super Mutt. No difference whatsoever. PLUS, I have stated that I am the same person.
That high IQ of yours is something special alright, HAHA.
Sure, just like how you and "seriously" often have heated debates on other forums with each other. A point that you fell silent on when I pointed out the posts are timed and dated. Keep trying though, lil' trooper. You are almost valid...somewhere. To me, you're just a proven lie with a keyboard. One might even say you are VOID.
Noticed

Croton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just like how you and "seriously" often have heated debates on other forums with each other. A point that you fell silent on when I pointed out the posts are timed and dated. Keep trying though, lil' trooper. You are almost valid...somewhere. To me, you're just a proven lie with a keyboard. One might even say you are VOID.
Anyone notice the topic of this rag? Do you see the ignorance showing of the kids fussing back and forth, back and forth, day and night, night and day! This must be their only life! We have heard of alcoholics and gamblers, but this is a new low! Waaaaaa if you don't say it my way, I'm going to cry! Try this- state your opinion, then, get the hell off! Just think- you will have 8 extra hours, a day, to do something productive! Just saying!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are human garbage.
hunting season starts soon.
What EXACTLY do you mean by "Hunting season starts soon"? Go ahead and tell us all, what you were implying by the statement "Hunting season starts soon". Pretend you are in a court of law, and give us all an incite as to what that phrase might mean.

Anyone want to chime in on their immediate gut reaction as to what you think he was implying here? See how low these violent rightwingers have to stoop when you mentally toss them around the forum like retarded ragdolls?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, this should make for an interesting experiment. Using Google to search for "teabagger", here what I get:
"Search Results
Urban Dictionary: teabagger
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... ;
Urban Dictionary
teabagger. multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his ...
Tea bag (sexual act)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (sexual_act)&#8206;
Wikipedia
According to columnist Dan Savage, the person whose scrotum is being stimulated is known as "the teabagger" and "the teabaggee" is the one giving the ...
&#8206;Oral sex - &#8206;Social ridicule and harassment - &#8206;In video games - &#8206;References
Tea bag (disambiguation)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (disambiguation)&#8206;
Wikipedia
Look up teabag, teabagged, teabagging, or teabagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.... Tea bag protests, another name for the Tea Party protests; Teabagger,...
teabagger - Wiktionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teabagger&#8206 ;
Wiktionary
In this context, the term "teabagger" is a reasonably conceived informal name for an affiliate of the Tea Party, and as a word in the news, it earned a mention for ...
The evolution of the word 'tea bagger'- The Week
theweek.com/article/.../the-evolution-of-the-... ;
The Week
May 5, 2010 - Tea Party activists are outraged by the revelation that Obama once used the term "tea baggers" to describe them. But the coinage wasn't ..."
That was the top 5 Google hits. And you are right, Canton. Nothing in any of them to indicate a homosexual aspect to the sexual act. That last link is an interesting history of the use of the term in a political context:
"Feb. 27, 2009
At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" "
Considering, one might even say the websites that mutt chose were "obscure".
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
You're becoming more ridiculous by the day with this paranoia you have going on. In your mind, I'm everyone except poo-boy and Old Guy. Haha!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
All web sites that show you were wrong are obscure to you.
The fact that you make the phrase "Ghost trucking weather expert" an actual thing about sums you up.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
In Leviticus, it tells us that gays are evil. I don't believe in the Bible one bit, as only inbred Tea Bagging morons would have to be told it is wrong to kill. How are your personal views when it comes to gays, in comparison with the "infallible word of God"?
I think God's word is infallible, but the bible itself has a few inconsequential errors in it. It's consistent in its message of salvation, though. God loves everyone and will forgive any sin except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Concerning sexual conduct, any relations outside of marriage between one man and one woman is wrong. Homosexual relations are unnatural and an abomination.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think God's word is infallible, but the bible itself has a few inconsequential errors in it. It's consistent in its message of salvation, though. God loves everyone and will forgive any sin except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Concerning sexual conduct, any relations outside of marriage between one man and one woman is wrong. Homosexual relations are unnatural and an abomination.
I'm no biblical scholar, but I'm not aware that the bible specifically defines marriage as restricted exclusively to the union of one man and one woman.

Even if it did, so what? I'm not aware that the US Constitution specifically defers to the bible as its ultimate moral authority, nor that it specifically defines marriage as restricted exclusively to the union of one man and one woman.

People who cite the Leviticus "abomination" reference do so without the benefit/disadvantage of knowing who wrote/translated Leviticus or any reasonable understanding of its actual relevance, but only because it seems to support their deeply held prejudiced belief.

Leviticus schmvidicus. Does anyone really believe that god wrote the bible? If so, why would he/she bother do that?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you make the phrase "Ghost trucking weather expert" an actual thing about sums you up.
Canton, you are human garbage.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no biblical scholar, but I'm not aware that the bible specifically defines marriage as restricted exclusively to the union of one man and one woman.
It does, but that chapter starts out by saying that it's best if men don't touch women at all...

1 Corinthians 7:1-2

King James Version (KJV)

1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
People who cite the Leviticus "abomination" reference do so without the benefit/disadvantage of knowing who wrote/translated Leviticus or any reasonable understanding of its actual relevance, but only because it seems to support their deeply held prejudiced belief.
And they should realize that same book of the Bible states that eating shrimp is also an "abomination":

Leviticus 11:9-12

King James Version (KJV)

9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What EXACTLY do you mean by "Hunting season starts soon"? Go ahead and tell us all, what you were implying by the statement "Hunting season starts soon". Pretend you are in a court of law, and give us all an incite as to what that phrase might mean.
Anyone want to chime in on their immediate gut reaction as to what you think he was implying here? See how low these violent rightwingers have to stoop when you mentally toss them around the forum like retarded ragdolls?
my pleasure..........

scum like you needs to lay in the bed you made all by yourself.

Your man child POTUS just ended your fantasy of free healthcare, and no sane employer will ever hire useless trash like you.

You have been banished by your own actions to a life of misery and poverty.

Hunting season is tagging and pushing you out front and center for others to view where their stolen income is being wasted.

why don't you step and fetch your own money, house, food, healthcare, utility bills, education, transportation etc.?

The season has begun to eliminate you and like ilk from the taxpayers pockets, and you can't do a thing to stop it.

January 2015 brings out the eraser that ends your freeloading days.

You are a terrorist, not a real american. If you were a real american you would not need a community organizer to make your bed and feed you.

manure can be spread on fields as fertilizer, I can't see you as any value for anything.

People like you demand laws to protect you from normal people, and I say you become normal or be banished.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering, one might even say the websites that mutt chose were "obscure".
above is advice from an uneducated moron drunk on liberal kook aide.

taping the mouth shut of such morons is best for society.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my pleasure..........
scum like you needs to lay in the bed you made all by yourself.
Your man child POTUS just ended your fantasy of free healthcare, and no sane employer will ever hire useless trash like you.
You have been banished by your own actions to a life of misery and poverty.
Hunting season is tagging and pushing you out front and center for others to view where their stolen income is being wasted.
why don't you step and fetch your own money, house, food, healthcare, utility bills, education, transportation etc.?
The season has begun to eliminate you and like ilk from the taxpayers pockets, and you can't do a thing to stop it.
January 2015 brings out the eraser that ends your freeloading days.
You are a terrorist, not a real american. If you were a real american you would not need a community organizer to make your bed and feed you.
manure can be spread on fields as fertilizer, I can't see you as any value for anything.
People like you demand laws to protect you from normal people, and I say you become normal or be banished.
That's just precious. Cletus McOnetooth actually thinks he's a normal person. Looks like him and Cletus McTeaTard(mutt) need to hook up and compare teabagging notes. They're both knowledgeable and expert recipients of the practice.
And just who made your bed and fed you? Oh that's right, the same teacher you had an affair with. Just don't struggle to hard reading those big words, that head is already screwed up enough.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
above is advice from an uneducated moron drunk on liberal kook aide.
taping the mouth shut of such morons is best for society.
You still on your Buffalo Bill/Silence of the Lambs "taping people's mouths" shut kick? I didn't read it, but I like your 3 paragraph tap dance you had to do, to squirm out of your public death threats...again.

Anyway, back to the folks who lost 2 presidential elections in a row, have the GOP backing away from you like you guys were chimps throwing feces, have our current and more popular Pope spanking you for your obvious greedy agendas, telling us how you will rise again and establish the all white Mayberry for crude oil Jesus vision that America never was. You lose little parking lot fisherman. You and yours are just a sad little piece of hasbeen fluff, crying in the rear view mirror of this great nation, as you get smaller and smaller and smaller...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Ooooh lookie. Tax time is right around the corner. I can't wait. My favorite time of the year. Better pay them taxes real purdy' like. In fact, give until it hurts while us tax paying, hard working REAL Americans laugh in your treasonous faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr say no to laptops 31,189
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Ancient One 18,817
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 3 hr Le Jimbo 3
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 14 hr K T Spyder 37
Be respectful 17 hr Mike Brown High C... 2
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) 20 hr Albert Stidham 39
cheeks club Mon splitya 8

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE