Adam lived for almost 1,000 years, and probably had many children, and their children had children, and so forth. A lot of people can be born in 1,000 years.So God created more people than just Adam and Eve then?. If that's the case why doesn't it say that in the bible.
#25079 Feb 6, 2014
#25080 Feb 6, 2014
Why is the sky blue? Why is ice cold? Why is fire hot? Why do politicians lie on every statement? Huh? More research needed?
Since: Jan 13
#25081 Feb 6, 2014
What is your point?.
#25082 Feb 6, 2014
. Duh! The point is, we don't know! If you had all the answers , It would not be such a mystery! You have not seen this subject debated before? What was their answer? There are more unanswered questions on this, than any subject in the world! Just guessing, but I would say this is where the " belief ", comes from!
#25083 Feb 6, 2014
And you actually believe that a human being lived to be 1,000 years old. That's just pure batshitinsanity.
I also find it odd that until 2008, God didn't seem to have much interest in talking to politicians, now he wants them to take over the government in HIS Holy name. I wonder what happened in 2008 that pissed God off so badly? And why does he only talk to GOTP'rs.
Since: Jan 13
#25084 Feb 6, 2014
Well according to the Book of Jubilees Cain married his sister Awan.. Also the land of Nod is not a land at all it is a Hebrew word for wanderer.
#25085 Feb 6, 2014
Okay, as of Jan. 2012 in the State of Ohio:
#1- WalMart 16,098 employees
#2-McDonalds 12,615 " "
#4-Wendy's 5,270 " "
#11-Target-2,479 " "
#14-CLEVELAND CLINIC 2,267 " "
On Food Stamps:
#1-WalMart 14,799 employees
#2-McDonalds 12,645 " "
#3Wendy's 5,216 " "
#11-Target 2,383 " "
#19-Kmart 1,841 " "
#25- CLEVELAND CLINIC 1,616 " "
I got a list of the top 50, the names on it might surprise you.
#25086 Feb 6, 2014
Let me see if I understand YOUR theory. The Earth was created before the six days of creation, so there was plenty of time for another race of humans before us. To me this is another sign of your progress in thinking: you are trying to explain away all of this fossil evidence without giving up on the Biblical story of creation.
There's a couple of problems I see with your idea. Since "the earth was without form" (according to Genesis), where did they stand? There was no ground until the 3rd day of creation. "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."
And, what did these pre-humans eat? Since the Bible also tells us that there was no food until the third day: "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
And, finally, since there was no light until the first day, did these pre-humans use flashlights?
This will henceforth be known as the "mutt theory of pre-Creation Earth." Of course, the fossil and genetic evidence is against it, but that's never stopped you before.
#25087 Feb 6, 2014
I stated awhile back that all of this is really about forcing Christianity on society, and those that don't want that. Like the founders of our country. What does abortion or gay rights have to do with "Conservatism"? Nothing, that's what. Now show me a Conservative that isn't against abortion or gays getting married. All just a religious agenda. So anyway...what were we talking about?
#25088 Feb 6, 2014
Yes, I do believe that.
You believe that the universe -- with no intelligent designer at all -- just happened to create matter & energy from nothing, and randomly formed a perfectly-ordered world, completely defying the 1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamics. That's crazier than believing that someone lived for 1,000 years.
I'll have to get on some whacko, far-left website to find out what you're talking about.
Well, let's see. The democrat party hates God.(That might be a big reason right there.) They fight for the unrestricted killing of unborn children. They promote sexual promiscuity. They promote homosexuality. They intentionally cause strife among certain groups. They want to "legally" steal money that other people have worked hard for. And they despise freedom. I'm just going to take a stab at this, but I'd say it's because your party is morally bankrupt.
#25089 Feb 6, 2014
I've believed this for almost 30 years, and I'm pretty sure I talked about it in this thread a while back. Now it's time for you make some progress. How about admitting that the laws of science don't apply to your theory in any way, shape, or form? The Laws of Thermodynamics applies to everything in the universe except your theory.
My theory isn't up for debate. I don't advocate the teaching of Creationism in schools. If you're interested in my ideas, I'll talk about them, but they're not on trial. They're my own personal viewpoints.
Like I said before, I believe something catastrophic happened that left the earth uninhabitable. Until then, it was fit for life, which is when the dinosaurs and 1st race of humans lived.
The earlier race would have lived before the 6 days of the biblical creation. Whatever light sources there were may have been destroyed, and God started from scratch.
Adam's race and all the animals weren't created until the last 2 days ... after the plants and everything else was in order.
How is the fossil and genetic evidence against it? Your "fossils" have been resurrected from road-kill status, with the help of some very imaginative scientists.
Concerning DNA evidence, let's say that the samples gathered from the Neanderthal were a good quality and uncontaminated ... it showed the Neanderthals were human. That fits in perfectly with my theory. You still have yet to cough up a "transitional species".
#25090 Feb 6, 2014
* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
* Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
* Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
* Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
* Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
* Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
* Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
* Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
* Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
* Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
* Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger allegedly had sex with a 16 year old girl when he was 28.
* Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
* Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
* Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
* Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
* Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
* Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
#25091 Feb 6, 2014
* Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.
* Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
* Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
* Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
* Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
* Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
* Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.
* Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
* Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
* Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
* Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
* Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
* Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
* Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
* Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
* Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
* Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
* Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
* Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
* Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
#25092 Feb 6, 2014
"...I'd say it's because your party is morally bankrupt."
#25093 Feb 6, 2014
An individual's actions don't necessarily represent the party's beliefs. The things I listed is what your party, as a whole, endorses.
Do you think it's ok to kidnap and rape people during satanic rituals? Do you think it's ok to lie to a grand jury? Do you think it's ok to tweet a picture of your weiner to a woman who isn't your wife?
#25094 Feb 6, 2014
Geez, that's a long list of morally bankrupt Democrats.
No wonder God only talks to "morally upstanding" conservatives like Sarah Palin and Jeffrey's lapdog...
#25097 Feb 6, 2014
Why are you libs are so jealous and whiny that God talks to conservatives? You want him removed from your party's platform, and any reminder of him taken out of public life ... no communication should make you happy.
#25099 Feb 6, 2014
Oh, so you DO want gubment to interfere with people's personal lives and control them, but only if they're enforcing YOUR extremist views on morality.
Thanks for clearing THAT up...
#25100 Feb 6, 2014
Noah brought his 3 sons and their wives.
#25101 Feb 6, 2014
Because He wanted to kill the Nephilim. Duh!
Add your comments below
|"Is Trump a national security threat?"||7 hr||The Duke of Hazard||17|
|don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15)||9 hr||Sinclairbroadcast...||82|
|D.P.&L. Sucks!||11 hr||The Duke of Hazard||6|
|Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland...||11 hr||Literature Lover||1|
|Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08)||17 hr||Levy Hater||31,918|
|Inmates caught in Ohio following 'Shawshank' st...||20 hr||wichita-rick||3|
|Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! (Jul '14)||Thu||The Duke of Hazard||42|
Find what you want!
Search Xenia Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC