#24366 Jan 23, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>W T F?!?
Exactly what I was thinking.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24367 Jan 23, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
No, I haven't read that, Super Mutt, except on creation science websites. And then it always seems to be coming from someone like you, with no training in science, just an anti-science ax to grind. I really don't care about your personal opinions about science because you have repeatedly demonstrated that you are ignorant of basic facts that you should have learned in high school.
What I HAVE read is that ice core studies have a high level of reliability, and that's what makes them useful research tools. Here's a recent scientific paper that discusses these issues. I don't expect you to read it, or understand it, because I doubt you have either the inclination to read it or the intelligence to understand it.
"An accurate chronology of Dome Fuji and Vostok ice core records, with dating accuracy better than ~2 kyr, has been established for the past 400 kyr and is consistent with the Milankovitch theory for the sequence of 100-kyr climatic cycles."
http://pages-142.unibe.ch/products/newsletter...
Honestly, Old Guy, I don't know what your problem is with simple science and commonsense. Did you read the article you linked to? In the first paragraph:

"In order to understand further the roles of both orbital and greenhouse gas forcings on climate changes, and to test Milankovitch forcing as the driver for the 100-kyr cycles seen in the ice core proxies, one would need paleoclimate chronologies with accuracy better than ~2 kyr"

The rest of the article was peppered with "may be" and "could have". Those aren't words people use when they can prove something.

Below is a link to an article on a GOVERNMENT website, which talks about the inaccuracies of ice core testing. Ignore, if you think the govt has a creation science agenda.
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo/reports/triest...

It talks about exactly what I said before. There was no real-time data collected long ago, so scientists haven't been able to date, for certain, the layers of the cores.

Now, the following is another one of my opinions, so be prepared to disregard it ... something to consider is that, if there were previous episodes of warming, and layers of ice melted, the core-dating process would be further complicated. Just a thought.

Chillicothe, OH

#24369 Jan 23, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Yes it does truly offend real AMERICANS that our soldiers have have died because of flippant and negligent neo-cons. You just showed the true color of cowards such as yourself with such a stupid, ignorant statement. Go dance alongside the draft dodging fool idiots that you seem to bow down to. Don't forget the tin-foil and pointed white hats you wear at any given moment according what mood hit's you at that moment.
Just wondering why the only dead Americans you seem to care about are the ones from the Bush era.

Are you aware that 3 out of every 4 Americans who have been killed in Afghanistan have died during Obama's reign?
http://www.examiner.com/article/over-70-of-u-...

Are you aware that the blood, sweat, and tears of our soldiers to liberate Iraq has been for nothing under the cowardly, profoundly-ignorant leadership of the Commie In Chief?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/al-qaeda-...

Instead of al-qaeda being on the pathway to defeat, as Obama claimed, it is actually growing at an alarming rate.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...

And then there's the "phony" Benghazi scandal. That darn thing just won't go away, will it?

I don't necessarily agree with how Bush handled the wars, but what do you propose we do about that now? Obama is in charge. How about you stop being a drone and take a look at what your dumocrat president is doing. The lives of Americans now are just as important as the ones during Bush's terms.

Chillicothe, OH

#24370 Jan 23, 2014
Realty Speaks wrote:
you hit on a point.......deeds for future generations.
The Democratic party is full speed taking future generations future from them, and guaranteeing 3rd world status.
when the fantasy is over.....who is picking up the 17 trillion and growing tab?
if everything owned by everyone was sold in the USA.....we can't pay the tab.
Agreed. I'm middle age now, and have had my opportunities to chase my dreams. Whatever happens to me from this point on doesn't matter much. But it's difficult for me to accept that my children and grandchildren will live in servitude, when they were born into such a great and promising country. Totally unnecessary.
RubThatPoochzNos eInit

Canton, OH

#24371 Jan 23, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure will, just as soon as you answer my question to my satisfaction.
<quoted text>
I doubt it. Post whatever you want. But the thing I do find interesting, is that you're insulted. You may be a little homophobic.
<quoted text>
I love oil. I'm grateful for it, and you should be, too.
I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the American soldiers who have died in the wars. Does it truly offend you that Americans have needlessly died because of flippant and negligent politicians?
Name something Obama did that equals lying to Congress and sending our troops off to die in an unfounded war, while the vice president's company makes millions and millions of dollars off of it. You are a stammering clown that can't get used to the idea that nobody wants to play your little God told me to invade games anymore, in this modern society. Now pretend that you just want the Muslims to be liberated, or some other absolute nonsense. You are a liar, you can't back up anything you say and a HUGE red VOID should be stamped across your forehead, so us REAL Americans know to keep the toddlers away from you.
RubThatPoochzNos eInit

Canton, OH

#24372 Jan 23, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering why the only dead Americans you seem to care about are the ones from the Bush era.
Are you aware that 3 out of every 4 Americans who have been killed in Afghanistan have died during Obama's reign?
http://www.examiner.com/article/over-70-of-u-...
Are you aware that the blood, sweat, and tears of our soldiers to liberate Iraq has been for nothing under the cowardly, profoundly-ignorant leadership of the Commie In Chief?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/al-qaeda-...
Instead of al-qaeda being on the pathway to defeat, as Obama claimed, it is actually growing at an alarming rate.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...
And then there's the "phony" Benghazi scandal. That darn thing just won't go away, will it?
I don't necessarily agree with how Bush handled the wars, but what do you propose we do about that now? Obama is in charge. How about you stop being a drone and take a look at what your dumocrat president is doing. The lives of Americans now are just as important as the ones during Bush's terms.
"Commie in Chief"? Are you talking about that "Conservative Hero" Putin again?
RubThatPoochzNos eInit

Canton, OH

#24373 Jan 23, 2014
Darn those facts. If only you could burn them at the stake, like how you guys used to roll. Not that the Christians "noble" act of murdering over a hundred thousand innocent women in Europe wasn't effective. We certainly don't see any "witches" or "werewolves" walking around since then. Praise Jesus! They have been "liberated".
RubThatPoochzNos eInit

Canton, OH

#24374 Jan 23, 2014
You know...science stuff.

Chillicothe, OH

#24375 Jan 23, 2014
RubThatPoochzNoseInit wrote:
Darn those facts. If only you could burn them at the stake, like how you guys used to roll. Not that the Christians "noble" act of murdering over a hundred thousand innocent women in Europe wasn't effective. We certainly don't see any "witches" or "werewolves" walking around since then. Praise Jesus! They have been "liberated".
When did that happen exactly?

I wonder how many unborn babies the liberals will slaughter today? Truly a noble cause, abortion.

Chillicothe, OH

#24376 Jan 23, 2014
"Commie in Chief"? Are you talking about that "Conservative Hero" Putin again?
Instead of sitting there playing in your poop, maybe you should read the link I posted. It's dated Jan 3, 2014.

Your little man-child president likes to pretend he's smart enough to make important decisions like real leaders, so he made the choice to abandon Iraq in Oct. 2011. Now al-qaeda is flying it's flag over Fallujah.

I don't keep up with Putin, and haven't heard any buzz in the conservative world about him being our new hero. But I did google it, and he appears to have implied that liberalism is the new focus of evil in the modern world. Curious, considering Russia garnered that title during Reagan's presidency.

Chillicothe, OH

#24377 Jan 23, 2014
Name something Obama did that equals lying to Congress and sending our troops off to die in an unfounded war, while the vice president's company makes millions and millions of dollars off of it. You are a stammering clown that can't get used to the idea that nobody wants to play your little God told me to invade games anymore, in this modern society. Now pretend that you just want the Muslims to be liberated, or some other absolute nonsense. You are a liar, you can't back up anything you say and a HUGE red VOID should be stamped across your forehead, so us REAL Americans know to keep the toddlers away from you.
First, you need to establish that Bush lied to Congress.

It will take a while for the effects of Obama's lies to be known, but I have a feeling the death toll will far surpass the losses of the Iraq war. That will be for future debates, though.

Have your children evolved yet, or are they still primates? I'm just asking because I'm good with animals. No need to keep them away.
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

#24378 Jan 23, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take a while for the effects of Obama's lies to be known, but I have a feeling the death toll will far surpass the losses of the Iraq war. That will be for future debates, though.
Have your children evolved yet, or are they still primates? I'm just asking because I'm good with animals. No need to keep them away.
Doesn't believe in simple scientific principles, yet claims there's a devil monster trying to take over our world because some 3000 year old lice infested shepherd told you so...VOID

The American people despised Bush and they didn't even have corporations spending millions to try to make him look bad. That's why you rightwing Conservative Christian Republicans who voted twice for that idiot tried to cover your tracks and start calling yourselves the Tea Party. Out of the absolute SHAME you felt for inflicting that fiasco on America. You can deny fact, science, and history all you want, obviously the American voters aren't buying your garbage. Your only hope was some fat RINO Mobster in Jersey who keeps shooting himself in the foot. You guys are done and all of America is laughing in your face right now.

Somebody water board this tin foil hat anti-Christ in the face of science kook for treason.
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

#24379 Jan 23, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we really need some back@ssed inbred kook who get's their science from a 3000 year old book of fairytales, telling us about evolution? Let's ask the American voters....Nope. You're done, Princess. Thanks though for playing.

Still waiting on that link that shows the majority of Americans don't believe in global warming. Wonder why you just keep dodging that question over and over again? I mean, other than it showing you as a proven liar, I just can't figure it out.

Yes, yes. We all heard you. Obama's "evil" is a secret, hidden kind of evil that only you Tea Baggers can see.(Also see -you're a racist and you're not fooling anyone)
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

#24380 Jan 23, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of sitting there playing in your poop, maybe you should read the link I posted. It's dated Jan 3, 2014.
Your little man-child president likes to pretend he's smart enough to make important decisions like real leaders, so he made the choice to abandon Iraq in Oct. 2011. Now al-qaeda is flying it's flag over Fallujah.
I don't keep up with Putin, and haven't heard any buzz in the conservative world about him being our new hero. But I did google it, and he appears to have implied that liberalism is the new focus of evil in the modern world. Curious, considering Russia garnered that title during Reagan's presidency.
Oh Putin. The fact that your commie government walks hand and hand with the Christian church makes you a "Conservative Hero"! Now back to the Tea Bagging science deniers calling hard working, tax paying and proud Americans a bunch of "commies".
Typical rightwing tactic. Burn down the barn and then preach to us about the dangers of fire. Good thing even the GOP has turned their backs on your kookie little corporate sponsored Jesus oil cult. That way American can get back to thriving again like it did under Clinton.
Climate Change

Chillicothe, OH

#24381 Jan 23, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>They're called facts. Check em out sometime, when you're not too busy sniffing Stupor Mutt's a ss in teabagger fantasyland...
The problem with you copy/paste guys is that you never fully comprehend the article you are linking, or you link excerpts which takes the entire article out of context.

I've read countless links that have a caveat debunking the posters position. It puts you in far better light to read your articles and understand them to the point of making an informed opinion.

Those are the facts and I still fail to see what that has to do with tea bags and dogs.
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

#24382 Jan 23, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
When did that happen exactly?
I wonder how many unborn babies the liberals will slaughter today? Truly a noble cause, abortion.
Perhaps if we take a long look at the southern Baptist tobacco companies and how they used to target children with cigarette ads, we can find the true definition of a "noble" cause. I do like how more and more you snag the wording of my posts to use as your own, though. It tells me the @ss whooping you are getting in here on a daily basis is so thorough that even you are trying to duplicate it, however a feeble attempt it may be.

Remind us. Is abortion against the law here in this great country? Was it banned under "God's President" GW Bush? Yah...thought so. Funny, that me being a "Liberal" and all, I just can't seem to remember when the last time I killed a lump of cells, that even the Bible doesn't count as a living person. Is this another one of those call everyone a commie and then announce that Putin is a Conservative hero kind of games you rightwingers are always playing? You tricksters with your conniving, twisted schemes.
Chief

Columbus, OH

#24383 Jan 23, 2014
Dayum Mutt you got the ol' teabag loving baby killer frothing at the mouth!

Chillicothe, OH

#24388 Jan 23, 2014
PoochieNoLikeyFacts wrote:
Perhaps if we take a long look at the southern Baptist tobacco companies and how they used to target children with cigarette ads, we can find the true definition of a "noble" cause.
The S Baptists are democrats, you dumbass.

So, what do we have here? Democrat legacy:

Slavery
KKK
Jim Crowe
Targeting kids with cig ads
Welfare
Killing unborn babies

I do agree with Putin about liberals. You b|tches are a nightmare.
I do like how more and more you snag the wording of my posts to use as your own, though. It tells me the @ss whooping you are getting in here on a daily basis is so thorough that even you are trying to duplicate it, however a feeble attempt it may be.
When someone can use your own words against you, it's an indication that you're an idiot.

[QUOTE]Remind us. Is abortion against the law here in this great country?

No, it isn't. Some other things that aren't against the law here is putting "In God We Trust" on our money. It's also our nat'l motto, passed by the 84th Congress and signed into law by Eisenhower. Christmas -- a religious celebration -- is a federally recognized holiday. And our nat'l anthem has the words,

"O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!"

I'm glad to know you approve of all that. Our country has always been a God-fearing nation. Not a theocracy, of course, but a nation that recognizes the creator as the purpose for everything.
Was [abortion] banned under "God's President" GW Bush? Yah...thought so. Funny, that me being a "Liberal" and all, I just can't seem to remember when the last time I killed a lump of cells, that even the Bible doesn't count as a living person.
I don't recall the last time I killed werewolves in Europe, either, but apparently I'm responsible for that. So, I guess you need to own your party's sins, especially in light of the fact that you agree with them.

The bible clearly says that before God formed us, he knew us (Jer 1:4-5), and that we are fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps 139:14). Except for you. You're descended from apes.
Climate Change

Chillicothe, OH

#24389 Jan 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist: anybody that disagrees with DumBama or thinks that George Zimmerman was in his rights to shoot Trayvon Martin.
Funny thing is, he called me a racist honkie, lol. Suppose he'd have pulled the race card if I turned the table?

Chillicothe, OH

#24390 Jan 23, 2014
PoochieNoLikeyFacts wrote:
Do we really need some back@ssed inbred kook who get's their science from a 3000 year old book of fairytales, telling us about evolution? Let's ask the American voters....Nope. You're done, Princess. Thanks though for playing.
Apparently my 3000-year-old book of fairytales is better than your "I'm really just a monkey" theory, because you haven't been in that argument for days. Old Guy is the only one who stuck it out for a while. So come on, chimpy. Get in the game. Let's see your best science.
Still waiting on that link that shows the majority of Americans don't believe in global warming.
i posted a link about the majority of scientists not believing in man-made global warming, but I don't recall saying that the majority of Americans do. I thought maybe I had, when you mentioned it, but xxxrayted says s/he did. So, I think you got mixed up there. Either show me my post or take it up with xxx. I'm sure s/he'll set you straight.
Wonder why you just keep dodging that question over and over again? I mean, other than it showing you as a proven liar, I just can't figure it out.
Is that why you won't answer my question about the previous Ice Ages? Afraid it will show that your entire party is a fraud?
Yes, yes. We all heard you. Obama's "evil" is a secret, hidden kind of evil that only you Tea Baggers can see.(Also see -you're a racist and you're not fooling anyone)
HAHA, is this like the "takes one to know one" thing? Because if anyone would know a racist, it's a democrat.

Obama's "evil" is actually predictable, if you know history. Dictators have been around since the beginning of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Buck Rohde 19,354
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,296
Where's all the old threads? 10 hr masterofconcretep... 1
Do you need advice about love or relationships? (May '09) Sat Kenflosmooth 16
Reece powers (Nov '13) Sat winnie 6
Review: Booher Auto Sales Sat Sdb 1
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Sat hey Chocolate Jimmie 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia