Since: Aug 12

United States

#24003 Jan 17, 2014
If you love illegal drugs so much please just go shoot yourself up with as much krokodil as you can make, Canton?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24004 Jan 17, 2014
Communist Party of the USA...

Currently, about 20,000 members.

Hello fringe group.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24006 Jan 17, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
If you love illegal drugs so much please just go shoot yourself up with as much krokodil as you can make, Canton?
Who said anything about loving illegal drugs? Is this one of your pull things out of your @ss, rightwinger schemes again? Funny though that you make reference to a drug that is well known in the Soviet Union. Get it right, you Putin loving Tea Bagging commie. Remind us how Americans feel about the marijuana your camp called Satan's gateway to heroin, and the end of civilization in America since the 50's. Did they "Just say no"? Just another example of how you are a failed relic of an America nobody wanted.

Speaking of...who was your favorite, elected by the American people, Conservative president, within your life time? Just can't seem to get an answer on what should be such an easy question, with you guys being the "silent MAJORITY" and all. So many elected voices of the Conservative majority to choose from. Who's your favorite?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24009 Jan 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier you asked Reality to post something you wrote that was not factual. Since he didn't get back to you, I'll accept your invitation: Please post a credible site where either Bush said people were less than American for not loving Jesus--liar. And since when were illegal narcotics citizens in this country? And while you're at it, give us some proof that the solders at Kent State were right-wingers.
"No, I don't know that atheists should be regarded as citizens, nor should they be regarded as patriotic. This is one nation under God.…" George HW Bush

No one said drugs were citizens. Show me where I stated that. Common rightwing ploy often seen on this very forum. Now the "war on drugs" here in America. Were the drugs thrown in prison in that war or was it American citizens?

Richard Nixon was the president who called in the National Guard on unarmed students in Kent in 1970. I'm sure it was one of those "hippy Liberal" types we always see joining the military who was really responsible for the shooting.

That's three strikes and you're out, son. Still though, if ANYONE can go ahead and show me where I have posted a proven lie, you let me know.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24010 Jan 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so if they are fringe, what group has more members of Communists?
Why that would be the Tea Party, comrade.

"Putin is a Conservative hero"
Canton

Canton, OH

#24011 Jan 17, 2014
That was a joke. Sorry if you were getting ready to play a weak "you lie" card.

So 20,000 members out of how many folks in America. Would you say my statement about them being a fringe group was correct?

How about that whole HW Bush thing, stating Atheists, who don't love Jesus, weren't citizens? Still want to claim I lied about that? Any of this getting through to you or are you too busy reading what your next bullsh1t outrage provided by a Tea Party emailed newsletter is going to be this week?

Strange. Don't hear a lot of Obamacare outrage lately. Wonder why? You guys were so distraught over that tyrant wanting health care coverage for poor people instead of us responsible people fitting the bill like it was in the past. Still though, that web page not instantly working would outrage any patriot who didn't make a peep about all the soldiers who needlessly died in Bush's unfounded war he lied to Congress about, back when that was happening.
wow

Leechburg, PA

#24012 Jan 17, 2014
I dont cc know
Canton

Canton, OH

#24013 Jan 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he wasn't a conservative, but so are a lot of Republicans--some nobody even heard of. He wasn't prominent in any way. That's like me saying Kookcinch was the quintessential of the Democrat party. You know, the guy that wanted to pass legislation so that the Cleveland Indians stayed on free television and not cable? The same guy that stopped our Coast Guard from target practice on lake erie because he was afraid the lead bullets would pollute the entire great lakes? I guess he was unaware that many people fish on shore with lead sinkers that get lost all the time.
DumBama sent a gay woman to the olympics, and that was heroic? My Lord, no wonder we are in trouble:
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/C/c/3/p...
Then go ahead and tell me who you think is a prominent and current Conservative. Since Pat Buchanan, a well known Conservative who dedicated his entire career to Conservatism isn't Conservative enough for you, then who?

Did I say Obama was "heroic" or did I say he was standing up to Russia? Another rightwing ploy, but we already know that. Now while Obama was basically telling the commie leader Putin to go f'ck himself, what was the Conservative view on that Pinko? Oh, that's right. They were declaring Putin as a hero.

Also, just read an article where many former gun ranges have been declared toxic due to the lead content in the soil. Let me know if you need an unbiased and scientifically sound link.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24014 Jan 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
For many years, politicians, and in particular, Democrats, have been trying to control the people of this once great country. They're pretty close now, but the two things that stopped them was they had no control over health and energy. Once they get control over both those things, they will have the tools to control all the people.
Read some of your buddy's statements earlier in this topic. If it's too hot, it's global warming, if it's too cold, it's global warming, if it's near perfect, it's global warming, if it's windy outside, it's global warming, if it's raining too much, it's global warming, if there is a drought, it's global warming, too many hurricanes, global warming, too many tornados, it's global warming. The question is, when is it not global warming?
It's funny you should respond to my post because of something that I heard on the Limbaugh show today. He played a recording of some kook out in LA when he was commenting on the fire out in California. At the end of his global warming rant, he said "make sure you tell Limbaugh." Then Limbaugh read a more recent update on the fire where they arrested three people for starting the damn thing. Supposedly, they were freezing and just wanted to stay warm. LOL!
Real credible scientists would not agree to something that had no empirical evidence like man made global warming. It's not a fact, it's a theory. And for anybody expecting me to believe that scientists reached a concrete conclusion about a theory with no evidence has to thing I was born yesterday.
This is not to mention the fact that if there was global warming, it would be consistent, not here and there. According to the extended forecast, we won't be seeing normal highs or lows for the next couple of weeks. Where is this global warming at in Cleveland?
If you were an auto manufacturer, and invented a car that would last forever and never break down, would you market such a vehicle? If you were a dentist that invented a pill that stopped cavities in anybody that took the pill, would you market it and put yourself and all your fellow dentists out of business? If not, then why would climate scientists ever admit that man has nothing to do with any climate change that we have?
But why did the Koch Brothers, who spent millions of dollars to refute global warming (also see the exact reason why a truck driver thinks he knows more than the climate scientists) suddenly and publically change their views on the subject? Was it because they hired their own independent scientists to prove climate change didn't exist and wasn't man made, only to find that they were completely wrong all along? Strange that the energy industry, who would be the main source of blame if climate change was happening and was man made, would suddenly announce that they now believe. One would think the $1300 a second that Exxon Mobile makes would be enough to fund anti-climate change propaganda for a very long time. Yet...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#24015 Jan 17, 2014
Look dumbass..... you suck at your rules for radicals when announcing Exxon is making $1300 per second. Tell us what their expense is per second because $1300 might be their gross but hardly what they net.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24016 Jan 17, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Look dumbass..... you suck at your rules for radicals when announcing Exxon is making $1300 per second. Tell us what their expense is per second because $1300 might be their gross but hardly what they net.
Speaking of ExxonMobil

Once again, oil companies are biggest corporate taxpayers

Posted: January 10, 2014 by Ken Cohen

One of the more overlooked aspects of our industry is that oil and gas companies like ExxonMobil are not just big contributors to the economy, we are also really big taxpayers.

http://www.exxonmobilperspectives.com/2014/01...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24021 Jan 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, right here:
<quoted text>
there you go again with documented FACT.

The trolls are not going to like that.
Pops

Newport, KY

#24022 Jan 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why my skepticism? Well the first thing one has to ask is what's in it for the people that support this climate change thing? It used to be called global warming, but then they changed it. Why? Because they found the earth hasn't really increased in temperature in some amount of years.
The second question is, where do scientists draw their paycheck from? Who funds them making sure they have a job to go to Monday morning? Follow the money.
But instead of me going on a long rant, maybe the late comedian George Carlin can answer it better than I can:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R4XhZ1YbrjkXX
I love Geo Carlin !! NO one had such philosophical, society based skits like him.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24023 Jan 18, 2014
I don't usually weigh in on these endless arguments, but this one is really dumb:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier you asked Reality to post something you wrote that was not factual. Since he didn't get back to you, I'll accept your invitation: Please post a credible site where either Bush said people were less than American for not loving Jesus--liar. And since when were illegal narcotics citizens in this country? And while you're at it, give us some proof that the solders at Kent State were right-wingers.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, right here:
<quoted text>
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it Nixon who started the war on drugs? Nothing says "liberty and freedom of choice" for the American people like declaring war on it's own citizens..
<quoted text>
The "war on drugs" was actually a war on those that used illegal drugs. You don't imprison the drugs, you imprison the user. I know you understand this, xxxrayted. Why are you playing dumb? To try to win some kind of technical point? Give a real example of Canton misrepresenting truth (if you have one.)

And Canton did provide you with evidence for one of the dumbest things things that GHW Bush ever said: that atheists were less patriotic than other Americans. But the context of that was an offhand remark, not a prepared speech. Still, it did reveal a dumb prejudice of Bush (and one shared by many others.) So, you owe Canton an apology for calling him a liar on that point. But you seem to be unable to admit error, so I won't get my hopes up.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24024 Jan 18, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Why are you playing dumb, xxxrayted?
You give him FAR too much credit. He's not playing...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24027 Jan 18, 2014
Narcotics aren't people, but corporations are.
And truckers aren't uneducated slobs, they're qualified emissions experts...

Derrr!!!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24029 Jan 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this evidence of Canton's that Bush said those who didn't believe in Jesus were less of an American? Because he wrote it here? Sorry, just because somebody types something here doesn't make it true. If that's the case, then there is no man made global warming. There, I said it so it must be true. I don't have to post proof.
That quote has been widely reported. Here's the account of the man that reported it:

"Documents at Bush Presidential Library Prove VP Bush Questioned Citizenship and Patriotism of Atheists"
http://www.robsherman.com/advocacy/060401a.ht...
Canton

Canton, OH

#24030 Jan 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
War on drugs and war on citizens are two different things. The war on drugs was to eradicate narcotics, not the people. It's Canton that called it a war on the people. I WAS the one that pointed out people are not narcotics.
Where is this evidence of Canton's that Bush said those who didn't believe in Jesus were less of an American? Because he wrote it here? Sorry, just because somebody types something here doesn't make it true. If that's the case, then there is no man made global warming. There, I said it so it must be true. I don't have to post proof.
Sorry !8 wheeled Ghost Buster. You can twist words and cry all day but you got slammed, my word still is the truth and no one expects you to be man enough to admit it to yourself.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24031 Jan 18, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That quote has been widely reported. Here's the account of the man that reported it:
"Documents at Bush Presidential Library Prove VP Bush Questioned Citizenship and Patriotism of Atheists"
http://www.robsherman.com/advocacy/060401a.ht...
There you go again with documented FACT.

The trolls are not going to like that.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24032 Jan 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
War on drugs and war on citizens are two different things. The war on drugs was to eradicate narcotics, not the people. It's Canton that called it a war on the people. I WAS the one that pointed out people are not narcotics.
No, Nixon's (and later Reagan's) "War on Drugs" was always focused on punishing drug users and sellers, with increased enforcement and mandatory penalties. I'm old enough to remember, but don't take my word for it.

"In June 1971, President Nixon declared a “war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of federal drug control agencies, and pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants."

"The presidency of Ronald Reagan marked the start of a long period of skyrocketing rates of incarceration, largely thanks to his unprecedented expansion of the drug war. The number of people behind bars for nonviolent drug law offenses increased from 50,000 in 1980 to over 400,000 by 1997."

http://www.drugpolicy.org/new-solutions-drug-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Tom Waits 19,885
"The unmentioned pachyderm in the room" 7 hr Leon Harrison 2
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... 9 hr rapunzel 5
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 14 hr Name 3,169
looking for Michael Kelly Stahl 20 hr anoldfriend 1
It is not anti-Semitic racist hate... Sat The Duke of Hazard 4
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Sat Gen4fan 564
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]