Pops

Newport, KY

#23674 Jan 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the scientists that are in the links I gave you must not count. I expected as much.
If you believe in something strong enough, you will find instances to support your claim.
For instance, I have a cousin that swears he had ghosts in every home he's owned. Me? I've never seen a ghost in my life. I had a best friend years ago that swore up and down to have seen and experienced people from another planet. Me? I've never seen one UFO. My uncle is a firm believer in reincarnation. When the subject came up, he told us of how he remembers being loaded into a late model automobile upon his death in his previous life. Me? I only know of one life. Like my mother, my sister is very religious. Until this day, she swears that an angel followed her every place she went as a child. The only angel I've ever seen as a child is when I tried LSD in my teenage years.
I know someone that says that Man has NOT colonized the moon because there are 'aliens' on the dark side that say that we (mankind) does NOT belong there. He & his wife also say that the contrails from jets are mind control agents being dispensed by the government. AND that since you can NOT disprove that, that makes it true. How can one argue with that 'thought' process?
BizzarroWorld4Po ps

Canton, OH

#23675 Jan 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Another majority at one time was the ones that said that the world was flat.(scientists) Another majority was the ones that said that women were NOT smart enough to vote. Another majority was the ones that said Aryans were a superior race. Another majority was the ones that said that American Indians were savages. Another majority at one time would be the ones that they believed in Unicorns, dragons,Yeti's & Sasquatch.(scientists of their day) Another majority would be the ones that believe in the curative & fertility effects of Rhino horns & bear gall bladders (shamans & scientists in their societies), So what is your point? Do I need to go on? I can if you want.
So it was the "scientists" who have always pushed forward superstition and fear and it has been the "God fearing" rich folks who have always been there to shut down their unfounded nonsense? Wow. While you are rewriting history, could you do something about those pesky Deist founders of this nation and their kookie beliefs that knowledge and science are above fear, superstition and religion? It's making the folks that claim this nation was founded on Christianity seem like a bunch of liars all the time.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23676 Jan 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I know someone that says that Man has NOT colonized the moon because there are 'aliens' on the dark side that say that we (mankind) does NOT belong there. He & his wife also say that the contrails from jets are mind control agents being dispensed by the government. AND that since you can NOT disprove that, that makes it true. How can one argue with that 'thought' process?
Looks like you're loony tunes friends are familiar with this site;
aircrap.org
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23677 Jan 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Another majority at one time was the ones that said that the world was flat.(scientists) Another majority was the ones that said that women were NOT smart enough to vote. Another majority was the ones that said Aryans were a superior race. Another majority was the ones that said that American Indians were savages. Another majority at one time would be the ones that they believed in Unicorns, dragons,Yeti's & Sasquatch.(scientists of their day) Another majority would be the ones that believe in the curative & fertility effects of Rhino horns & bear gall bladders (shamans & scientists in their societies), So what is your point? Do I need to go on? I can if you want.
And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round....and laughed and laughed.
woo-boy

Columbus, OH

#23678 Jan 7, 2014
Why are we still talking about 2010? I mean, yeah, we're inbred, but that was like 2 years ago.
BizzarroWorld4Po ps

Canton, OH

#23679 Jan 7, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Why are we still talking about 2010? I mean, yeah, we're inbred, but that was like 2 years ago.
Unless of course we are not talking about 2010, and only someone inbred would be stupid enough to be using someone else's name, when you can see the city right under it. That's where you fit into this.
A mirror 2 your face

Canton, OH

#23680 Jan 7, 2014
I believe my 18 wheeler might be haunted, but I certainly don't believe the overwhelming majority of climate scientists. I believe it was those kookie scientists who claimed the earth was flat and only a brave clutch of religious folks who could undo their misinformation. I believe things like magic rhino horn and walking on water are perpetuated by science, and not superstition or religion. I call paid statements made by groups like The Heritage Foundation or conspiracies passed around by hicks at gun shows as solid fact and call the majority of the nation who disagrees with my nutball beliefs are a bunch of secret commies. I believe that the proven FACT that religious people have the lowest IQs on the planet is just some pointed eared monster who lives in a fire world trying to trick me.
A mirror 2 your face

Canton, OH

#23681 Jan 7, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
All accounts that ive ever heard was that climate change deniers were the vast majority. However if one wants to bolt the crowd for Gubment funding its not hard to change sides and take the money. Sure globull warming exists.... cha CHING.
Yawn...Exxon Mobile makes $1300 a second. Now what was it you were babbling mindlessly about with your "Cha-Ching"? Back down in the Doomsday Bible bunker, lil' tax dodger. Just because you surround yourself with idiots like yourself, doesn't make it a "majority". Oh...and pay them taxes. Pay em' real purdy' like and be sure to pay em' till it hurts. The science is settled. Your free ride is OVER. Get it right, lil' corporate fetch boy.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23682 Jan 7, 2014
A mirror 2 your face wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...Exxon Mobile makes $1300 a second. Now what was it you were babbling mindlessly about with your "Cha-Ching"? Back down in the Doomsday Bible bunker, lil' tax dodger. Just because you surround yourself with idiots like yourself, doesn't make it a "majority". Oh...and pay them taxes. Pay em' real purdy' like and be sure to pay em' till it hurts. The science is settled. Your free ride is OVER. Get it right, lil' corporate fetch boy.
You're trying to use facts and logic against maniacal, irrational fundie d-bags?
Remember, these bible beating emissions experts think climate change is a liberal hoax, but the imaginary War Against Christmas is a legitimate concern.
Oh, and invisible commies wanna take our guns away and make everyone get gay married...

Roflmao!!!
ohio

Portsmouth, OH

#23683 Jan 7, 2014
Democrat
Pops

Newport, KY

#23684 Jan 7, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you're loony tunes friends are familiar with this site;
aircrap.org
I never said that they were friends. Why would you state that they are?
Pops

Newport, KY

#23685 Jan 7, 2014
BizzarroWorld4Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
So it was the "scientists" who have always pushed forward superstition and fear and it has been the "God fearing" rich folks who have always been there to shut down their unfounded nonsense? Wow. While you are rewriting history, could you do something about those pesky Deist founders of this nation and their kookie beliefs that knowledge and science are above fear, superstition and religion? It's making the folks that claim this nation was founded on Christianity seem like a bunch of liars all the time.
Nothing that I posted would be rewriting history, you often make false claims. Why do you do that?
I also never said if I was pro or anti global warming. In fact in a previous post I stated (paraphrasing) that to me, it doesn't matter if one is pro or con but it would still be logical that mankind avoid messing with the balance of nature .
Pops

Newport, KY

#23686 Jan 7, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round....and laughed and laughed.
Heard that one B4 but it's still funny.
ohio

Portsmouth, OH

#23687 Jan 7, 2014
Hey.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23691 Jan 7, 2014
A mirror 2 your face wrote:
<quoted text>
Exxon makes $1300 per second but you have no idea what their expense is per second. Idiot.

"Ill I want is what somebody else earned."
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23692 Jan 7, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ill I want is what somebody else earned."
Says the illiterate, whiny, self entitled rich boy who had his livelihood GIVEN to him by his family...

Roflmao!!!

United States

#23693 Jan 7, 2014
And another dumbass who has no idea what Exxon's expense per second is. Or how many high paying jobs they create.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23694 Jan 7, 2014
IdintComprehendThat wrote:
And another dumbass who has no idea what Exxon's expense per second is. Or how many high paying jobs they create.
I never addressed the issue. I was laughing at how your 400 acre free ride applies to the quote in your previous post.
Funny how you maniacal teabaggers ALWAYS change the subject whenever someone mentions your obvious sense of greed, self importance, and double standards, though...

"Waaa, those poor downtrodden corporations need to spend money in order to make money. It ain't FAIR, y'all. Let's give em a 9 billion dollar tax break. That's the ticket..."

Roflmao!!!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23696 Jan 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The shame of it all: letting companies keep their own money. Why, that's just not right according to my liberal handbook. According to my handbook, you should take money away from people that make it and give it to people that don't. That's the American way.
Oh cool, so now you're a financial guru AND an emissions expert...

Roflmao!!!

United States

#23698 Jan 7, 2014
They dont understand the words YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WHAT I EARN.

They think that's manderin Chinese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Chuck 19,852
strip clubs (Nov '11) Sat anonymous 11
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Apr 24 Leroy 17
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Apr 23 Dork of Hazard 4
Melinda Napier Morrow Horne Apr 23 we dont need your... 1
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! Apr 22 Mr Harrison 1
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Apr 22 Its the Harp Lager 7
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]