Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23404 Dec 28, 2013
Corrected Link;

"Atlas Shrugged" First Movie to Target the Tea Party

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/atlas-s...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23405 Dec 28, 2013
Sarah Palin said she is "Going Galt." Sarah Palin also said that Paul Revere rode to warn the British that the Americans were coming. If you Simply Must Believe everything Sarah Palin says, then I guess Paul Revere was a traitor.....

Rightbloggers Say: Go Galt! We'll Catch Up With You Later!
blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2009/.../... ....- Similar to Rightbloggers Say: Go Galt! We'll Catch Up With You Later!
Mar 9, 2009 ... "By going John Galt -- reducing my income to the point that I no ... though with his declaration that "John Galt is Sarah Palin, a woman who was ...

Is it now time to go Galt?- Tea Party Nation
www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/is-it-now...
Going Galt has a nice ring to it. Most people do not know what going Galt really means. Like so many expressions we have today, it can mean ...

If I read 'Atlas Shrugged', will you please go Galt?|...
www.lakelandlocal.com/.../if-i-read-atlas-shr...
Oct 15, 2010 ... John Galt is some sort of supergenius – like Sarah Palin – who grows tired of all these whining moochers thinking he should pay taxes on the ...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23406 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay gang, I sent a complaint about this poster using my name to Topix, but I don't know if they have the ability to kick him out of here or not. if they can, fine. If not, I won't be participating in this forum any longer. I come here for enjoyment and don't need to be getting aggravated because a 12 year old kid has nothing better to do than to come here and start trouble.
Enjoy.
Good. I was getting ready to report you, for posting all your dim-witted crap using my name. There are real conservatives that don't use juvenile insults to make their point. It's pretty obvious that you are just a troll, trying to make me look dumb. I But if you are going away, I'm satisfied. Don't let the door hit your "azz" on the way out!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23407 Dec 28, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey look, this stupid goosestepping fascist thinks he somehow owns words now.
Talk about a misplaced sense of entitlement...
ROFLMAO
"Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine,'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed."

And, yes, I carry a purse...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23408 Dec 28, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>YOU GUYS KEEP ARGUING ABOUT THIS OR THAT PARTY OR THEORY OF GOVT. THE WISER AMONG US LONG AGO FIGURED OUT THAT GOVT.-YOUR GOVT., MY GOVT., ANY GOVT. IS THE ENEMY-THE ONLY ENEMY-OF FREEDOM. IT IS NOW, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE. GET WITH IT, GET TOGETHER, AND STAND UP AGAINST THE ABUSES OF POWER HANDED DOWN TO US EVERY DAY IN THE NAME OF "THE COMMON GOOD" IT IS TIME FOR REVOLUTION IN THE US. REMEMBER, FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING AGAINST YOUR COUNTRY. REVOLUTION AGAINST A GOVERNMENT LIKE THAT WHICH WE HAVE ALLOWED TO EXIST FOR TOO LONG ON THE POTOMAC IS FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AND, INDEED, IS THE BRAVEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM.
Taxed Enough Already, Are Ye?? Got your Tri-Cornered Hat and Colonial Garb on, Do Ye?
Got your Musket Loaded, Do Ye?? Quoting the Founding Fathers tirades against the British, Are Ye??
Well let us take a gander back through history and See What the Founding Fathers Did To the Republican Tea Partiers of their day...
This was the ONLY time in the history of the United States that a sitting President (G.Washington) took command of the U.S. Army and Personally Led the Troops into Battle against the Republican Libertarians, the Republican Tea Party Members, and the Republican John Birch Society. General George Washington cut a swath through them with his saber, fired on them with pistol, rifles, and cannons. Then the Founding Fathers Hung the Surviving Leaders of the Republican Tea Party Anarchists.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion - Similar to Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Whiskey Rebellion, or Whiskey Insurrection, was a tax protest in the United States beginning in 1791, during the presidency of George Washington. Farmers ...
Whiskey tax - Western grievances - Resistance - Insurrection

The Whiskey Rebellion - PBS
www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/duel/peopleevents/pande... - Similar to The Whiskey Rebellion - PBS
And Alexander Hamilton understood that putting down this rebellion was critical to ... Hamilton advocated the use of military force; President George Washington ...

George Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
mrkash.com/activities/whiskey.html - Similar to George Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
George Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion. As president, George Washington believed that the federal government needed to remain strong enough to ...

TTB | TTB.gov The Whiskey Rebellion
www.ttb.gov/public_info/whisky_rebellion.shtm... - Similar to TTB | TTB.gov The Whiskey Rebellion
President George Washington took notice of the resistance to the whiskey tax and issued a proclamation on September 15, 1792, condemning interference with ...

Bill of Rights Institute: Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
billofrightsinstitute.org ›...› Presidents and the Constitution
- Similar to Bill of Rights Institute: Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
Learn about Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion, and the impact on American ... Many of the Founders, including George Washington, believed that one ...

The Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 - Pittsburgh - About.com
pittsburgh.about.com/cs/history/a/whiskey.htm - Similar to The Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 - Pittsburgh - About.com
The Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 in Western Pennsylvania was the last time George Washington personally led troops on the field, and the only time in the ...

George Washington writes to Henry Lee — History.com This Day ...
www.history.com/this-day.../george-washington... ...- Similar to George Washington writes to Henry Lee — History.com This Day ...
On this day in 1794, President George Washington writes to Henry "Light Horse Harry" Lee,... The Whiskey Rebellion of August 1794 was the product of growing ...
Republican 101

Lima, OH

#23409 Dec 28, 2013
Man, these inbred teabaggers sure got quiet all of a sudden.
I hope the pesky invisible commies didn't sabotage their "innernets"...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23410 Dec 28, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
Man, these inbred teabaggers sure got quiet all of a sudden.
I hope the pesky invisible commies didn't sabotage their "innernets"...
The TeaBaggers have a tendency to overlook things that don't fit in their idiotic world view.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23411 Dec 28, 2013
Tea Party Joe was backed by Tea Party Sarah Palin, but he lost the race for U.S. Senate because he told the truth about what he wanted to Abolish... Most TeaBagger Candidates Lie or Dodge the questions until after they are elected....

Joe Miller: Social Security and Medicare are unconstitutional ...
crooksandliars.com/.../joe-miller-social-secu... -
Aug 29, 2010 ... Unemployment benefits, Social Security and Medicare are not ... to the man likely to win the Republican Senate nomination in Alaska. Joe ...

Alaska GOP Senate Candidate Joe Miller Suggests Medicare And ...
thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/.../miller-me... ...- Similar to Alaska GOP Senate Candidate Joe Miller Suggests Medicare And ...
Aug 29, 2010... Joe Miller said that unemployment benefits are unconstitutional.... noted that Miller wants to privatize Social Security and phase out Medicare ...

Joe Miller Says Unemployment Benefits Are Unconstitutional ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../joe-miller-alaska-... ...- Similar to Joe Miller Says Unemployment Benefits Are Unconstitutional ...
Sep 19, 2010 ... Joe Miller, Alaska GOP Senate nominee .... that affirmed the constitutionality of the Social Security Act (which includes unemployment benefits).

Joe Miller On The Issues: What He Has To Say About ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../joe-miller-alaska-... ...- Similar to Joe Miller On The Issues: What He Has To Say About ...
Aug 26, 2010 ... Alaska GOP Senate candidate Joe Miller shocked the political establishment this ... From advocating the need to "transition out" Social Security to ..... as being unconstitutional, minimum wage and unemployment benefits were ...

[ More results from www.huffingtonpost.com ]
Alaska Senate Candidate Miller: Unemployment Benefits Not ...
abcnews.go.com › ABC News Blogs › Politics › The Note
- Similar to Alaska Senate Candidate Miller: Unemployment Benefits Not ...
Jul 19, 2010 ...“The unemployment compensation benefits have gotten — first of all, it's not ... Klein reports: Tea Party-backed Senate candidate Joe Miller today added ... He also said he wants to “transition out” of Social Security over time ...
Republican 101

Lima, OH

#23412 Dec 28, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The TeaBaggers have a tendency to overlook things that don't fit in their idiotic world view.
I can't wait for one of these goosestepping trust fund leeches to call you a jobless baby killing liberal. That's their answer to everything, ya know...
ROFLMAO
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23413 Dec 28, 2013
I'm not going to post anymore unless TOPIX gets rid of that guy who's using my name. You'll miss me when I'm gone. I'm the last true conservative. All the others are RINOS.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23414 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I'm not going to post anymore unless TOPIX gets rid of that guy who's using my name. You'll miss me when I'm gone. I'm the last true conservative. All the others are RINOS.
then register.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#23415 Dec 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I highly doubt it. It's funny seeing you pout and throw a hissy fit when you don't get your way. Just like a true conservative. Just like Ted Cruz and his ilk that weren't even in office when the ACA passed and idiots like yourself cheered when they shut the country down. Now, take you're ball, go home and cry because you didn't get to make the rules.

Since: Aug 12

Lithonia, GA

#23416 Dec 29, 2013
The democrat party has clearly been taken over by communists. Joe McCarthy was right!
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#23417 Dec 29, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
The democrat party has clearly been taken over by communists. Joe McCarthy was right!
Okay, warning signs of GOP Fascism:

Powerful and continuing nationalism.
Disdain for human rights.
Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause.
Supremacy of the military.
Rampart sexism.
Controlled mass media.
Obsession with national security.
Religion and government are intertwined.
Corporate power is protected.
Labor power is suppressed.
Disdain for intellectuals and the arts.
Obsession with crime and punishment.
Rampant cronyism and corruption.
Fraudulent elections.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23418 Dec 29, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
You mean Nancy Reagan really was a Commie? Just say "Het"!
Canton

Canton, OH

#23419 Dec 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Just you and your Tea Bagger emailed "outrage" of the week newsletters. Boy, your bubble is getting smaller and smaller...wonder why? Tell us. Who, in your lifetime, was your favorite "Conservative" President. Was it Ronnie "Negotiate with the terrorists/increase the deficit" Reagan?
Republican 101

Lima, OH

#23420 Dec 29, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
And the Republitard party has clearly been taken over by a buncha Duck Dynasty wannabe, slack-jawed yokels.
Now take yer hokey teabagger victim mentality and stuff it, Cletus...
Why worry

Springfield, OH

#23421 Dec 29, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>And the Republitard party has clearly been taken over by a buncha Duck Dynasty wannabe, slack-jawed yokels.
Now take yer hokey teabagger victim mentality and stuff it, Cletus...
OK so you been reading the Rules for Radicles. Good for you. However we all see through your "got nothing intelligent to say,so call them names to distract them, maybe they won't notice that I am an idiot". It's OK, don't get emotional and vicious just get educated, you will feel better. I will pray for you though.
Republican 101

Lima, OH

#23423 Dec 29, 2013
Why worry wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so you been reading the Rules for Radicles. Good for you. However we all see through your "got nothing intelligent to say,so call them names to distract them, maybe they won't notice that I am an idiot". It's OK, don't get emotional and vicious just get educated, you will feel better. I will pray for you though.
*Radicals.
You're welcome again, Jethro...
If you're going to attack someone's intelligence, at least TRY to spell check your own posts.

DUMBASS!!!
Republican 101

Marietta, GA

#23424 Dec 29, 2013
I'm a good ankle biting brown shirt wearing obamazombie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote for trump 10 hr sameolddems 5
Join my Disadvantaged American Victims charity! 15 hr Loony Lib 3
Sec. of Defense Ash Carter is not among the sma... 15 hr The Old Cold Warrior 4
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) Thu Bedbugz 937 10
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... Thu Fan of Leon The Man 7
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... Thu Fan of Leon The Man 5
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... Thu Fan of Leon The Man 7

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance