Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Lol on Van Werts thread he brags about driving a BMW. Maybe one of the three broke down pos beemers in the county.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

IdintEarnThat wrote:
Lol on Van Werts thread he brags about driving a BMW. Maybe one of the three broke down pos beemers in the county.
What kind of vehicle do you own again?
Oh right, yer greatgrandpappy's chick magnet hand-me-down tractor...
ROFLMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Anybody that's somebody in Van Wert drives a niceass pickup truck. And has niceass John Deeres.

And that ain't you chump.

Even in Kennesaw GA my JD ridin lawn mower is worth more than your bmw in van wert. If you really have one. ROFLMAO
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

UdBT's jealous because my car is worth more than his entire trailer park. LOL
He tries SOO hard to be Foghorn Leghorn paddling the hound dog, but just ends up coming off like a drunken Earlie Cuyler doing donuts in a cornfield...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Really reachin now.
Happy Hanukkah dumbass!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Really reachin now.
Happy Hanukkah dumbass!
Shalom goyim, yorkie.:)
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Really reachin now.
Happy Hanukkah dumbass!
Oh, and Merry Waterwalking Zombie Day to you.
Now git out there and buy yer kinfolk some cheap worldly possessions, just like a good little brainwashed consumer. Ya don't wanna disappoint Jesus on his birthday, do ya?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Shut your pie hole and go buy your mega millions tickets commie.
thanks for the reminder....i am going to waste a couple bucks today.

Boy would it be fun to give 98% of the winnings to charity immediately after check cleared, and prior to the Government taking $250,000,000 of it in taxes.

The Government could only tax the measly $10,000,000 you greedily kept, and at best have a $4,000,000 pay day, and not $250,000,000 they set their non-charitable eyes upon.

the Mega Millions jackpot is halfway to equaling what Obama spent on failed website and advertising to visit it.

Make sure if you win the lottery, to not let idiot elected officials near you in till you give it away.

Watching them weep, and the good work the charity provides ought be enough winning for you with the greedy 2% you kept.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and Merry Waterwalking Zombie Day to you.
Now git out there and buy yer kinfolk some cheap worldly possessions, just like a good little brainwashed consumer. Ya don't wanna disappoint Jesus on his birthday, do ya?
In this divided nation of ours, the Progressives hate Christmas.

So in being politically correct, there are no more national holidays, and civil servants will work Christmas at regular hourly rate, or be fired. A mandatory work day 8-5 for every civil servant. If you are a private sector employee you make your own decision on days off.

There is no more Federal Holiday's period, or paid days off.

and if you take vacation day, you are not punching a clock....no money.......welcome to reality.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
In this divided nation of ours, the Progressives hate Christmas.
So in being politically correct, there are no more national holidays, and civil servants will work Christmas at regular hourly rate, or be fired. A mandatory work day 8-5 for every civil servant. If you are a private sector employee you make your own decision on days off.
There is no more Federal Holiday's period, or paid days off.
and if you take vacation day, you are not punching a clock....no money.......welcome to reality.
*Holidays. No apostrophe. You're welcome, Jethro...
Now, about that gubment mandated religious intolerance you were talking about...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>*Holidays. No apostrophe. You're welcome, Jethro...
Now, about that gubment mandated religious intolerance you were talking about...
sandpaper is abrasive in both directions, and so is a war on Christmas.

If Christmas can't be celebrated without loonies going to court saying it offends them, then they won't be offended when all federal holidays are ended along with paid days off, or double time.

That solves the problem today, and moving forward.

It should be a requirement all civil service employees mandatory attendance during the past holidays, because the people paying them demand they be at the ready to save us from disaster, on our scheduled days off.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christmas can't be celebrated without loonies going to court saying it offends them, then they won't be offended when all federal holidays are ended along with paid days off, or double time.
It should be a requirement all civil service employees mandatory attendance during the past holidays, because the people paying them demand they be at the ready to save us from disaster, on our scheduled days off.
That's quite the misplaced sense of entitlement you've got there, Jethro.
Seems like you're more than happy to let the big bad gubment control people's lives, just as long as it falls in line with your "conservative values". Hmmm...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron.....thunder snow are normal mother nature activity.
When I was a kid thunder snows happened regular. Skiing out west it occurs weekly.
What did not exist when I was a kid, is a block of voters so stupid that they believe anything, and voted criminals into office.
Is Smoking Joe your POTUS candidate, because he sure thinks he is.
What a joke.
If I am a "moron", then you are 30,000 times dumber than me.

Nationwide, the United States recorded over 30,000 record high temperatures in 2012.

If the Koch Brothers paid for your candidate, it's because you are too stupid to understand scientific facts, but more than willing to believe that a virgin had a baby that could walk on water.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>That's quite the misplaced sense of entitlement you've got there, Jethro.
Seems like you're more than happy to let the big bad gubment control people's lives, just as long as it falls in line with your "conservative values". Hmmm...
Yah. How DARE big government FORCE us "Constitutionalists" to celebrate these religious holidays. Us "Libertarians" will no longer stand for these solely Christian beliefs, with their obviously middle eastern origins, being forced on our public schools either. Our forefathers left England to escape big government trying to FORCE a national religion on us and anything short of that would be un-American. Oh and none of what we ever say is because we don't like black people.-Love, Tea Bags McFetchBoy
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Or...imagine if there wasn't really a war on Christmas at all and most Americans were too busy finishing up their Christmas shopping to be concerned with yet another Fox News "traditional values at risk" scare tactic. Perhaps the small group of people that are scarring you so much with the "War on Christmas" are just rubbing your noses in what your kind have been dishing out for decades, thinking you have a monopoly on god and country. Remind us, what color will the Fox News commie threat level be this Christmas?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Logic 101.

Forced Bible study in public schools= religious freedom.
Paid holidays for employees= gubment tyranny.
Abortion= unnecessary murder.
Bombing toddlers for the Constitution= patriotic necessity...
bill

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

could care less
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no need to call you want a majority already knows as fact.
what you call bragging about wealth is very normal Christmas activities shared by all my neighbors. There are more people in my town paying taxes exceeding your annual earnings, than Van Wert's entire population of people.
How do I know that.....because they could not live here if they didn't. And my suburb population exceeds your towns.
Stating fact is bragging to a nut like you.
your failure to spin normal activity to bragging is just spin to cover for your failures. That was my entire point...your ineptness.
Your continued vomiting of excuses and lack of personal responsibility would never land you a career that pays enough for you to live here.....that is your problem, and not societies.
The trailer park called, said their trash was missing.
ACE

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The trailer park called, said their trash was missing.
I'm curious as to why they had your # & called you.
ACE

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You're right about at least 1 thing. I wasn't insulted even tho you responded to my post.
It seems to me that you insulted yourself with the claim of being among the 'informed' & insinuated that anyone NOT informed as you are must have the same opinion as you.
Does it not occur to you that several people can have identical information, no more & no less, EXACTLY the same info as anyone else & still have a number of different conclusions or opinions? It seems that you do not.
That is one of the major problems with this thread, many posters & much of today's society. Intolerance of other opinions, no respect for the 1st amendment which entitles ALL of the right to voice our opinions & to expect R E S P E C T for our own opinions from others.
For example: I don't understand your opinion of Obama being a good to mediocre president since I think that he is a bigger liar than Nixon or LBJ or maybe both together, but I will & do respect your opinion. Just not understand it since WE have the same info of his campaign promises & his lack of fulfilling those promises.
I will often fire back when I am disrespected but I try to avoid starting a fight.
Good one pops!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 3 min Leon Harrison 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Worth Repeating 31,103
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 7 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 9 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 11 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 23 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000