woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22941 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the people were duped with the hope & change thingy
People have figured out they were duped, and Obama has ratings equal to Bush Jr. with the news 24/7 demonizing Bush and praising Obama.
Most people are not stupid like Woo-Boy who thinks it was accidental.
America aborted Obama's monopoly with 3 chambers of Government in his pocket in 2010, and 2014 will leave him a lame duck alone in the White House.
The Senate is the problem, and aborting 95 of the Senators gives hope to America.
If you were twice as smart as you were a year ago, you'd still be stupid.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22942 Dec 17, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you were twice as smart as you were a year ago, you'd still be stupid.
my stupidity pays 15 times better than your intelligence, and I possess more friends than you do socks.

how stupid of me.

I gave more to food pantry this month than you earned this month....how stupid, you make get some of it.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22943 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my stupidity pays 15 times better than your intelligence, and I possess more friends than you do socks.
how stupid of me.
I gave more to food pantry this month than you earned this month....how stupid, you make get some of it.
And there you go NOT bragging about your imaginary wealth again. LOL
Good thing you don't make yourself look like another lying, delusional sissyboy on a regular basis. Doh!
Hurry now, make a fool out of yourself and call me an invisible commie baby killer...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22944 Dec 17, 2013
Shut your pie hole and go buy your mega millions tickets commie.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22945 Dec 17, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>And there you go NOT bragging about your imaginary wealth again. LOL
Good thing you don't make yourself look like another lying, delusional sissyboy on a regular basis. Doh!
Hurry now, make a fool out of yourself and call me an invisible commie baby killer...
no need to call you want a majority already knows as fact.

what you call bragging about wealth is very normal Christmas activities shared by all my neighbors. There are more people in my town paying taxes exceeding your annual earnings, than Van Wert's entire population of people.

How do I know that.....because they could not live here if they didn't. And my suburb population exceeds your towns.

Stating fact is bragging to a nut like you.

your failure to spin normal activity to bragging is just spin to cover for your failures. That was my entire point...your ineptness.

Your continued vomiting of excuses and lack of personal responsibility would never land you a career that pays enough for you to live here.....that is your problem, and not societies.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22946 Dec 17, 2013
Ah, desperate teabagger hostility.
Priceless...

United States

#22947 Dec 17, 2013
Lol on Van Werts thread he brags about driving a BMW. Maybe one of the three broke down pos beemers in the county.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22948 Dec 17, 2013
IdintEarnThat wrote:
Lol on Van Werts thread he brags about driving a BMW. Maybe one of the three broke down pos beemers in the county.
What kind of vehicle do you own again?
Oh right, yer greatgrandpappy's chick magnet hand-me-down tractor...
ROFLMAO

United States

#22949 Dec 17, 2013
Anybody that's somebody in Van Wert drives a niceass pickup truck. And has niceass John Deeres.

And that ain't you chump.

Even in Kennesaw GA my JD ridin lawn mower is worth more than your bmw in van wert. If you really have one. ROFLMAO
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22950 Dec 17, 2013
UdBT's jealous because my car is worth more than his entire trailer park. LOL
He tries SOO hard to be Foghorn Leghorn paddling the hound dog, but just ends up coming off like a drunken Earlie Cuyler doing donuts in a cornfield...

United States

#22951 Dec 17, 2013
Really reachin now.
Happy Hanukkah dumbass!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22952 Dec 17, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Really reachin now.
Happy Hanukkah dumbass!
Shalom goyim, yorkie.:)
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22953 Dec 17, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Really reachin now.
Happy Hanukkah dumbass!
Oh, and Merry Waterwalking Zombie Day to you.
Now git out there and buy yer kinfolk some cheap worldly possessions, just like a good little brainwashed consumer. Ya don't wanna disappoint Jesus on his birthday, do ya?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22954 Dec 17, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Shut your pie hole and go buy your mega millions tickets commie.
thanks for the reminder....i am going to waste a couple bucks today.

Boy would it be fun to give 98% of the winnings to charity immediately after check cleared, and prior to the Government taking $250,000,000 of it in taxes.

The Government could only tax the measly $10,000,000 you greedily kept, and at best have a $4,000,000 pay day, and not $250,000,000 they set their non-charitable eyes upon.

the Mega Millions jackpot is halfway to equaling what Obama spent on failed website and advertising to visit it.

Make sure if you win the lottery, to not let idiot elected officials near you in till you give it away.

Watching them weep, and the good work the charity provides ought be enough winning for you with the greedy 2% you kept.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22955 Dec 17, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and Merry Waterwalking Zombie Day to you.
Now git out there and buy yer kinfolk some cheap worldly possessions, just like a good little brainwashed consumer. Ya don't wanna disappoint Jesus on his birthday, do ya?
In this divided nation of ours, the Progressives hate Christmas.

So in being politically correct, there are no more national holidays, and civil servants will work Christmas at regular hourly rate, or be fired. A mandatory work day 8-5 for every civil servant. If you are a private sector employee you make your own decision on days off.

There is no more Federal Holiday's period, or paid days off.

and if you take vacation day, you are not punching a clock....no money.......welcome to reality.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22956 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
In this divided nation of ours, the Progressives hate Christmas.
So in being politically correct, there are no more national holidays, and civil servants will work Christmas at regular hourly rate, or be fired. A mandatory work day 8-5 for every civil servant. If you are a private sector employee you make your own decision on days off.
There is no more Federal Holiday's period, or paid days off.
and if you take vacation day, you are not punching a clock....no money.......welcome to reality.
*Holidays. No apostrophe. You're welcome, Jethro...
Now, about that gubment mandated religious intolerance you were talking about...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22957 Dec 17, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>*Holidays. No apostrophe. You're welcome, Jethro...
Now, about that gubment mandated religious intolerance you were talking about...
sandpaper is abrasive in both directions, and so is a war on Christmas.

If Christmas can't be celebrated without loonies going to court saying it offends them, then they won't be offended when all federal holidays are ended along with paid days off, or double time.

That solves the problem today, and moving forward.

It should be a requirement all civil service employees mandatory attendance during the past holidays, because the people paying them demand they be at the ready to save us from disaster, on our scheduled days off.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22958 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sandpaper is abrasive in both directions, and so is a war on Christmas.
If Christmas can't be celebrated without loonies going to court saying it offends them, then they won't be offended when all federal holidays are ended along with paid days off, or double time.
That solves the problem today, and moving forward.
It should be a requirement all civil service employees mandatory attendance during the past holidays, because the people paying them demand they be at the ready to save us from disaster, on our scheduled days off.
That's quite the misplaced sense of entitlement you've got there, Jethro.
Seems like you're more than happy to let the big bad gubment control people's lives, just as long as it falls in line with your "conservative values". Hmmm...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22959 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron.....thunder snow are normal mother nature activity.
When I was a kid thunder snows happened regular. Skiing out west it occurs weekly.
What did not exist when I was a kid, is a block of voters so stupid that they believe anything, and voted criminals into office.
Is Smoking Joe your POTUS candidate, because he sure thinks he is.
What a joke.
If I am a "moron", then you are 30,000 times dumber than me.

Nationwide, the United States recorded over 30,000 record high temperatures in 2012.

If the Koch Brothers paid for your candidate, it's because you are too stupid to understand scientific facts, but more than willing to believe that a virgin had a baby that could walk on water.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22960 Dec 17, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>That's quite the misplaced sense of entitlement you've got there, Jethro.
Seems like you're more than happy to let the big bad gubment control people's lives, just as long as it falls in line with your "conservative values". Hmmm...
Yah. How DARE big government FORCE us "Constitutionalists" to celebrate these religious holidays. Us "Libertarians" will no longer stand for these solely Christian beliefs, with their obviously middle eastern origins, being forced on our public schools either. Our forefathers left England to escape big government trying to FORCE a national religion on us and anything short of that would be un-American. Oh and none of what we ever say is because we don't like black people.-Love, Tea Bags McFetchBoy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas 7 hr Merry Christmas 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Photos 21 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Wed Dennis E Gannon 6
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes Wed Net Nut 4
Merry Knobby Christmas Wed The Duke of Hazard 2
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore