Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Comments (Page 1,034)

Showing posts 20,661 - 20,680 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There's several sources on this. Which one would you like?
BTW, if you run into any of those 97% of scientists, can you ask them when we here in Cleveland will get anywhere close to normal temperatures again? Hasn't happened the last few weeks and forecasts say it's not going to happen next week either.
But then again, what do I know? I'm just a truck driver that can't figure out that it's much colder outside than usual this time of year.
Cooler than usual at the end of November, eh? Sure it is. Now about the FACT that those same scientists were accurately predicting the hottest decade in recorded history while folks like you were repeating oil lobby propaganda. Let me guess. The fact that the Koch brothers were spending millions to refute global warming, right when you formed your anti-scientific opinions on global weather trends is all just another one of those kookie coincidences...again. Right? Now I'm trying to figure out what you personally have to gain from your views. We have already seen you defend smoking and claim it's harmful effects are all just a scheme by Al Gore (Also see Coo Coo), so we know you are a rightwing tool. I form my opinions based on the fact that people have no right to destroy the air we breath and the water we drink so they personally can make a buck...or billions as it is in the case of the oil companies. Now jump through the hoop, call everyone else brainwashed and wonder why you never get any respect.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There's several sources on this. Which one would you like?
BTW, if you run into any of those 97% of scientists, can you ask them when we here in Cleveland will get anywhere close to normal temperatures again? Hasn't happened the last few weeks and forecasts say it's not going to happen next week either.
But then again, what do I know? I'm just a truck driver that can't figure out that it's much colder outside than usual this time of year.
So you are claiming that 3 weeks of cold in November debunks climate change? Wow. You should record yourself sometime, kick back to some satellite footage of our ice caps obviously melting and listen to the things you believe. While you are at it, stop by the hospital and tell any smoker with lung cancer, emphysema or any other fatal smoking related condition that they are puppets of Al Gore's evil scheme to fool people on the dangers of smoking. Then you can return to your clock in preparation of the coming hour, and boldly announce it's arrival with a hardy "Coo Coo Coo Coo".
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If the government didn't step in, the courts would have and that's something the Democrats didn't want.
They would have filed for bankruptcy and the court would have ordered the company what to do and the company wouldn't have been able to say anything about it. That includes union contracts which would have been null and void once a court makes an order.
Remember that union people usually vote Democrat. Democrat politicians know that too.
But Gm & Chrysler did defacto go into bankruptcy. Just not the proper way.
They put a number of lines up for sale & with no takers just closed them down. The only line that they managed to sell was Saab & it has since closed.
Private money knew better than to get involved in the mess.
Obama did insist that certain officers be 'removed' which he has no lawful power to do, even IF he only delegated the actual negotiating. I believe that the union ended up with quite a few shares too for 'being cooperative'.
I don't remember; did congress have a formal vote on this?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>But Gm & Chrysler did defacto go into bankruptcy. Just not the proper way.
They put a number of lines up for sale & with no takers just closed them down. The only line that they managed to sell was Saab & it has since closed.
Private money knew better than to get involved in the mess.
Obama did insist that certain officers be 'removed' which he has no lawful power to do, even IF he only delegated the actual negotiating. I believe that the union ended up with quite a few shares too for 'being cooperative'.
I don't remember; did congress have a formal vote on this?
When it comes to spending money, Congress should have a say-so, but you never know with this guy.

In a small way, I can understand the government bailing out the banks because it was government that caused the problems with the banks. But automobile plants?

I think they should disassemble Fanny and Freddy and let banks make their own rules on who and how they will lend money. Banks would never loan their own money out to unworthy applicants that have low income or bad credit scores. The federal government pressured these banks to make the loans which the banks didn't care about because they were going to sell these bad loans off to the secondary market. Any bank that wants to sell to the secondary market has to abide by Fanny and Freddy rules.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are claiming that 3 weeks of cold in November debunks climate change? Wow. You should record yourself sometime, kick back to some satellite footage of our ice caps obviously melting and listen to the things you believe. While you are at it, stop by the hospital and tell any smoker with lung cancer, emphysema or any other fatal smoking related condition that they are puppets of Al Gore's evil scheme to fool people on the dangers of smoking. Then you can return to your clock in preparation of the coming hour, and boldly announce it's arrival with a hardy "Coo Coo Coo Coo".
If there was global warming, don't you think it would be spread out evenly? Don't you think there would be a consistent pattern everywhere around the globe?

The earth is warmer than usual in some places and colder than usual in others. It's no big deal. Those places will get cooler again and we will get warmer.

I have to ask: how many funerals have you been to in your life where the deceased passed away from second hand smoke? How many people do you know that were hospitalized because of second hand smoke?

Kind of reminds me of one time when I had to take a drug test and I asked the nurse about second hand marijuana smoke. She said there was no possible way to detect second hand marijuana smoke even if I spent the night in a pot filled room.

At Thanksgiving yesterday, we were talking about the family. I asked my father about his brother and how my uncle Gene was doing. He said fine although he can only take short walks--mostly because he is a little overweight. Uncle Gene is now 88 years old and still going. Until his mid 40's, he used to smoke four packs of cigarettes a day.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooler than usual at the end of November, eh? Sure it is. Now about the FACT that those same scientists were accurately predicting the hottest decade in recorded history while folks like you were repeating oil lobby propaganda. Let me guess. The fact that the Koch brothers were spending millions to refute global warming, right when you formed your anti-scientific opinions on global weather trends is all just another one of those kookie coincidences...again. Right? Now I'm trying to figure out what you personally have to gain from your views. We have already seen you defend smoking and claim it's harmful effects are all just a scheme by Al Gore (Also see Coo Coo), so we know you are a rightwing tool. I form my opinions based on the fact that people have no right to destroy the air we breath and the water we drink so they personally can make a buck...or billions as it is in the case of the oil companies. Now jump through the hoop, call everyone else brainwashed and wonder why you never get any respect.
I don't care about the air or water. I'm Republican. We breathe different air and drink different water.
CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about the air or water. I'm Republican. We breathe different air and drink different water.
Right ...pro life with no clue why...pro tobacco with no clue why...pro Christian with no clue why...Pro 1% with no clue why...anti union with no clue why...pro Koch Brothers with no clue why...follows Fox News with no clue why...is against the same scientists that gave you the telephone, vaccine to Polio and put a man on the moon...and DARES call themselves a Constitutionalist when the entirety of this nations knows for a FACT that you stupid, inbred, Fascist Tea Bagger cousin humpers are not anything less than sniveling toddler fondling Christian terrorists who should pay in taxes for the atrocities your ignorant hooptie asses have inflicted upon this nation with your icon of absolute chimp faced stupidity by the name of "Mission Accomplished" G W Bush.
CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Eat that sentence and know that you have lost.
CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

"I have a clue why...blah blah blah" That's you.
CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey NSA... Christian Terrorist Tea Party Gun Show Koch Brothers Offshore Audit Tax Truck Driver Pipe Bomb Reality Speaks Eagle Scout Muslim assassination Israel xxxrayted topix online forum Cleveland Ohio hello.
CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Truck driver land lord dirty kkk right wing Christian Tea Party Cleveland Ohio Assault NSA xxxrayted topix bunker weapon hoarder tax terrorism Ohio shoot security paranoid truck driver truck driver truck driver shoot school xxxrayted xxxrayed online forum topix xxxrayted Timothy McVeigh NSA xxxrayted locate plot bomb xxxrayted Reality Speaks guns watch list NSA
CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Check and mate
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well go ahead, "MAKE MY DAY!" Tell me something that was made-up. The problem with common sense is that liberals have none:
I'm going to help the 15% of people that don't have or don't want health insurance, so to do that, I'm going to ruin it for the other 85%.
We need to create jobs, so I'm going to penalize employers that don't comply with my idiotic healthcare measure, and then take more money away from the owners of these companies because they are in the top 5% of earners in this country. That will create jobs.
We will allow the poor and people of low intelligence to have as many children as they desire. We will give them money, give them food, give them shelter, and that will help reduce poverty.
You can save more oil by inflating your tires than we can drill in this country.
The way to stop violent attacks and murders in this country is to take away guns from everybody because we liberals believe that if we have such a law, criminals will obey it.
You're the perfect example of the saying 'you can train a monkey how to drive a truck' while filling their head full of pure lying mush from listening to Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity all day. If we take away the safety nets of the disabled, retired vets and current serving military families because a few abuse the system, them it's only fair that we take away all of the guns because a few people misuse them. If Obama came out against suicide you would scream that it's your constitutional right to commit it. He did say the other day that he's in favor of oxygen. Hopefully your brain works enough to get those subtle hints.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to spending money, Congress should have a say-so, but you never know with this guy.
In a small way, I can understand the government bailing out the banks because it was government that caused the problems with the banks. But automobile plants?
"...Never know with this guy", WE don't know about our own representatives of either party, many if not most seem to have forgotten their positions let alone the definition of the word REPRESENT & it's derivatives.
Of course since the Fed insures banks, there's a connection there.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

What a night. Had the boys over for poker last night. It's an annual thing with us. Good friends that I've been with since we were kids. What a great and drunken time, LOL!

Then I come back here this morning expecting (for some reason) the blogs to be loaded with intelligent and debatable responses. Instead, I'm treated to the same old worn out ramblings and personal insults.

I've always said that liberals are like children. That's why they desire a parental figure and support cradle-to-grave nanny state government. "Oh, Government should make my air better. Government should make sure there's not too much salt in my food. Government should take money from people that have it because I don't. Government should make sure nobody smokes around me. Government should make sure I'm shielded from religious artifacts. Government should make sure my kids are not bullied. Government should make sure I have healthcare" and on and on and on.

There are only two words I have for you libs: grow up. Be a man for crying out loud. Show some guts. Quit expecting government and fellow citizens to make a utopia here on this planet for you. You're pathetic.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
What a night. Had the boys over for poker last night. It's an annual thing with us. Good friends that I've been with since we were kids. What a great and drunken time, LOL!
Then I come back here this morning expecting (for some reason) the blogs to be loaded with intelligent and debatable responses. Instead, I'm treated to the same old worn out ramblings and personal insults.
I've always said that liberals are like children. That's why they desire a parental figure and support cradle-to-grave nanny state government. "Oh, Government should make my air better. Government should make sure there's not too much salt in my food. Government should take money from people that have it because I don't. Government should make sure nobody smokes around me. Government should make sure I'm shielded from religious artifacts. Government should make sure my kids are not bullied. Government should make sure I have healthcare" and on and on and on.
There are only two words I have for you libs: grow up. Be a man for crying out loud. Show some guts. Quit expecting government and fellow citizens to make a utopia here on this planet for you. You're pathetic.
Folks in the middle are jealous of people like you, we can't take our brains out and play with it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"...Never know with this guy", WE don't know about our own representatives of either party, many if not most seem to have forgotten their positions let alone the definition of the word REPRESENT & it's derivatives.
This is true. But when you look at a President, he is kind of the kingpin of our government. This guy has made lie on top of lie. And while his approval ratings are dropping, there are still a good percentage of lunkheads that support him. If people were sober and awake, his disapproval numbers would be in the 90% range just like his black supporters that voted for him twice.

I think we Republicans hold our own more responsible. Bush took a lot of criticism from those on the right yet alone on the left. When one of ours steps out of line, they're gone. Remember Nixon? The people in our party told him to step down. Get out of Dodge. Bill Clinton had overwhelming support in spite of being proven a complete liar. William Jefferson? Stayed until his last day. Jackson Jr?

Rush Limbaugh: the media is anxious to promote a black quarterback. Gone. Bush: Read my lips, no new taxes. Gone. Trent Lott: If Strom had been elected President, we would have a better country today. Gone. Kerry: If you don't stay in college, you may end up in someplace like Iraq. OH! It was just a flubbed joke.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"...Never know with this guy", WE don't know about our own representatives of either party, many if not most seem to have forgotten their positions let alone the definition of the word REPRESENT & it's derivatives.
That's obvious looking at the two moron bufoons that represent your state in the Senate. They did do a good job at electing the Governor though.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Folks in the middle are jealous of people like you, we can't take our brains out and play with it.
that's obvious.. you can't do anything with a brain you never had to begin with!
D.O.H.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Crazy much? So now you know more than 97% of the scientific community AND you know more than the Surgeon General. We should all be going to truck driving school if that is the case. I'm guessing the reason why you can't smoke in most establishments around here is because your opinions are so popular with the American people. The fact that you call The Heritage Foundation a source for news is like going to the KKK webpage for "facts" on black history.
call me crazy, but if secondhand smoke really did cause lung cancer then wouldn't there be millions of cases of it? Especially in people in their 20s to 40s who grew up around all kinds of it. How's come you never see somebody losing their breath at the top of stairways due to secondhand smoke. 97 percent?? Are you sure you know what you're talking about??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,661 - 20,680 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 1 hr CMS 191
tattoo parlors 1 hr The Duke of Hazard 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel 17,744
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 5 hr CMS 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Sen Reid(D) is anti American,need to go! 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Longtime WDTN Sports Director Omar Williams pas... (May '08) 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance