|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO @ you loser...
When did NASA become a right wing tool?????????
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/6040/20...
read it and weep libitard..........
If you want more data click on THIS dumb ayse...
http://lmgtfy.com/...
Yet none of your links go to the NASA site. You know, the one that states global warming is real? That makes you a stammering buffoon. Just a kookie little fringe group with a whole pot of conniving propaganda instead of any real solutions to our nation's modern problems. Don't worry. Rightwing gun hoarding Bible bunker toddler gropers can still play the "God's punishment on gays" card when even the stupidest of our society (that's you, princess) finally figure out our climate is changing. Now take that fat oil lobby Koch out of your mouth you speak to me. The American voters stomped your greedy, Mormon weirdo agenda into the dirt for a very good reason.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I have two tenants that live together--both working restaurant jobs. They don't make a lot of money and are always late with rent, but they can't get any other kind of work because they smoke pot all the time. Better paying jobs frequently drug test their employees.
I think it's a shame because they are in their early 20's and this is the time of their lives where they make their footprint in life, but nobody can tell them what to do. They will continue being poor, driving around in their rust bucket that breaks down all the time, and will likely always be late with rent.
Wonder if their lives would be any different if their family handed them 400 acres for free?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>How about this link? www.isciencetimes.com/articles/6040/20130911/... Combined with or compared to what you & others have produced; it still says, "No one knows Chit & NO one has a crystal frickin ball"
One may be right or the other may be right, ONLY time will tell.
BUT what the current evidence says for a fact is that YOU are a PUTZ!!
Hang on. I'll apply the wisdom of your years we have all learned from you here on this forum....Waaaaah waaaash You called me a name.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet none of your links go to the NASA site. You know, the one that states global warming is real? That makes you a stammering buffoon. Just a kookie little fringe group with a whole pot of conniving propaganda instead of any real solutions to our nation's modern problems. Don't worry. Rightwing gun hoarding Bible bunker toddler gropers can still play the "God's punishment on gays" card when even the stupidest of our society (that's you, princess) finally figure out our climate is changing. Now take that fat oil lobby Koch out of your mouth you speak to me. The American voters stomped your greedy, Mormon weirdo agenda into the dirt for a very good reason.
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/arc...

"This year's winter Antarctic sea ice maximum extent, reached two weeks after the Arctic Ocean's ice cap experienced an all-time summertime low, was a record high for the satellite era of 7.49 million square miles, about 193,000 square miles more than its average maximum extent for the last three decades."
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"This year's winter Antarctic sea ice maximum extent, reached two weeks after the Arctic Ocean's ice cap experienced an all-time summertime low, was a record high for the satellite era of 7.49 million square miles, about 193,000 square miles more than its average maximum extent for the last three decades."
Hey there's finally one from NASA. Sounds like what they are describing is a changing climate. Boy, you showed me. Stick to hoarding guns and mythological sky daddies.

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there's finally one from NASA. Sounds like what they are describing is a changing climate. Boy, you showed me. Stick to hoarding guns and mythological sky daddies.

Actually little trollie I presented you with facts..........

Yet again for the 3rd or 4th time........
I really get tired of doing the homework for my intellectual inferiors.....

I am willing to concede that the climate is constantly cyclically changing.

For instance where you are sitting right now in Ohio was covered by an ice sheet 1 mile thick 10,000 years ago.
(Not the first ice age or first greenhouse earth, not the last)

Since then, thankfully the climate cycle has become warmer.
I suppose you would blame that on native American campfires.......

Your deflection to other subjects re politics by the way is indicative of the weakness of your position, intellect and ability to debate an actual point........

I suggest you read about Obama and Al Gore and the Chicago climate exchange........
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Unless there is a cap a trade bill, the company stands to loose a butt load of money on the imaginary carbon trade options they have been buying up for years..........

For someone who claims to be against government corruption you seem to have an amazing tolerance for it when committed by your God Obama.........

Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do. But if we had a requirement that people who accept public assistance have to take drug tests in order to get benefits, we are not forcing them to comply. If you don't want to take the drug tests, fine. Get a job instead.
You seem to think that your rights under Constitution end when you accept public assistance. The federal courts do not agree with you.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually little trollie I presented you with facts..........
Yet again for the 3rd or 4th time........
I really get tired of doing the homework for my intellectual inferiors.....
I am willing to concede that the climate is constantly cyclically changing.
For instance where you are sitting right now in Ohio was covered by an ice sheet 1 mile thick 10,000 years ago.
(Not the first ice age or first greenhouse earth, not the last)
Since then, thankfully the climate cycle has become warmer.
I suppose you would blame that on native American campfires.......
Your deflection to other subjects re politics by the way is indicative of the weakness of your position, intellect and ability to debate an actual point........
I suggest you read about Obama and Al Gore and the Chicago climate exchange........
Unless there is a cap a trade bill, the company stands to loose a butt load of money on the imaginary carbon trade options they have been buying up for years..........
For someone who claims to be against government corruption you seem to have an amazing tolerance for it when committed by your God Obama.........
Blah blah blah...NASA is completely wrong when it goes against your trust fund beliefs and absolutely correct when it suits your needs. Don't kid yourself, princess. Rightwingers are statistically uninformed and religious people have statistically lower IQs. Go look up how the people who watch Fox News believe less and less in science, the more they watch. Back down in the Bible bunker for you. America isn't buying your little fascist games. Maybe a white supremacy website might make you feel a little less of a fringe group corporate fetch boy kook. Get it right, little trust fund princess.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think that your rights under Constitution end when you accept public assistance. The federal courts do not agree with you.
I see. So I should have those constitutional rights if I'm accepting public assistance, but not if I take a job in the transportation industry?

I don't know of any right to other peoples money in the US Constitution. That's the real problem in our federal courts.

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah...NASA is completely wrong when it goes against your trust fund beliefs and absolutely correct when it suits your needs. Don't kid yourself, princess. Rightwingers are statistically uninformed and religious people have statistically lower IQs. Go look up how the people who watch Fox News believe less and less in science, the more they watch. Back down in the Bible bunker for you. America isn't buying your little fascist games. Maybe a white supremacy website might make you feel a little less of a fringe group corporate fetch boy kook. Get it right, little trust fund princess.
LOLOLOLOL NOW Nasa is Wrong? LMFAO

Poor little trollie........

Science conflicts with your agenda huh..........

For the record buttwipe.... I am an agnostic so your bullshit deflection does not work on me, so stop the bullshit ........

Now let's talk about NASA and science asswipe..........

Up until NOW you discredited my links as they were not directly a NASA link....NOW they are......

I hate it when I have to repeatedly point out to my intellectual inferiors the error in their progressive liberal talking points but....please get back to me when you have a point other than a your political / religious deflection.

Let's talk about that 1 mile thick glacier that covered Ohio and melted huh..........
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about that 1 mile thick glacier that covered Ohio and melted huh..........
I think we'd all rather hear your "enlightened" take on them pesky secret Muslims and invisible commie invaders.
Maybe tell us about the time the president took away all yer guns...
LMFAO

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we'd all rather hear your "enlightened" take on them pesky secret Muslims and invisible commie invaders.
LMFAO
LMFAO...so you have no intelligent response huh.....

Poor little trollie, ya got your ass kicked and you fall back on bullshit THAT IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO MY POST..........

Tell me again WHY THE 1 MILE THICK ICE SHEET MELTED.........

Tell me again why NASA is a right wing tool........

AGAIN>>>>>>R EAD about Obama, Al Gore and the Chicago Climate exchange and the money that they intend to make on imaginary carbon offset stock options..........

I love it when you flail about like a chicken with its head cut off..........

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HiAnnie

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little trollie, ya got your ass kicked and you fall back on bullshit THAT IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO MY POST..........
AGAIN>>>>>>R EAD about Obama, Al Gore and the Chicago Climate exchange and the money that they intend to make on imaginary carbon offset stock options..........
Man, you are nothing short of creepy. Just keep it away from the kids.
Now, trust fund princess. Copy and paste where we said NASA was a rightwing tool. That's right, liar. Thought you could roll with the big dogs. Get back down in that doomsday Bible bunker, you has been racist.
HiAnnie

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all Google Canada Free Press. Well looky there. A right wing propaganda site. Nice try. Thanks for playing. Have a safe trip home and enjoy your Rice-o-roni conselation prize.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So I should have those constitutional rights if I'm accepting public assistance, but not if I take a job in the transportation industry?
Yes.

You seem to think I favor drug tests for those in public safety jobs. I don't. I think that was a foot in the door for those that would subvert our Constitution, and all with the best intentions. Having created one small exception, it would invariably be expanded to areas where there was no "public safety" reason.

I agree with Justices Marshall and Brennan, who said this in their dissent to Skinner v. Railway Labor Executives Association:

"The issue in this case is not whether declaring a war on illegal drugs is good public policy. The importance of ridding our society of such drugs is, by now, apparent to all. Rather, the issue here is whether the Government's deployment in that war of a particularly Draconian weapon—the compulsory collection and chemical testing of railroad workers' blood and urine—comports with the Fourth Amendment. Precisely because the need for action against the drug scourge is manifest, the need for vigilance against unconstitutional excess is great. History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure. The World War II relocation-camp cases, Hirabayashi v. United States, 320 U.S. 81 (1943); Korematsu v. United States, 323 U.S. 214 (1944), and the Red scare and McCarthy-era internal subversion cases, Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919); Dennis v. United States, 341 U.S. 494 (1951), are only the most extreme reminders that when we allow fundamental freedoms to be sacrificed in the name of real or perceived exigency, we invariably come to regret it."

"The majority purports to limit its decision to post-accident testing of workers in "safety-sensitive" jobs, ante at 620, much as it limits its holding in the companion case to the testing of transferees to jobs involving drug interdiction or the use of firearms. National Treasury Employees Union v. Von Raab, post at 664. But the damage done to the Fourth Amendment is not so easily cabined. The majority's acceptance of dragnet blood and urine testing ensures that the first, and worst, casualty of the war on drugs will be the precious liberties of our citizens."

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

HiAnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are nothing short of creepy. Just keep it away from the kids.
Now, trust fund princess. Copy and paste where we said NASA was a rightwing tool. That's right, liar. Thought you could roll with the big dogs. Get back down in that doomsday Bible bunker, you has been racist.
LMFAO

Poor little trollie......

Your deflection yet again from the topic of my post is duly noted......

Apparently your lack of intelligence renders you unable to dispute or deal with facts so you continue to spew your left wing vitriolic Alinsky style talking points and delusional claims of victory......

You asked for a NASA link regarding the massive increase in size of the ice cap and you received it.....

You're welcome. and thanks for playing..........
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for an interesting link. I think you are posting this as some kind of anti-global warming salvo, but it's good science and worth reading.

But you have to take the bitter with the sweet:

""There's been an overall increase in the sea ice cover in the Antarctic, which is the opposite of what is happening in the Arctic,” said lead author Claire Parkinson, a climate scientist with NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md. "However, this growth rate is not nearly as large as the decrease in the Arctic.”

The Earth’s poles have very different geographies. The Arctic Ocean is surrounded by North America, Greenland and Eurasia. These large landmasses trap most of the sea ice, which builds up and retreats with each yearly freeze-and-melt cycle. But a large fraction of the older, thicker Arctic sea ice has disappeared over the last three decades. The shrinking summer ice cover has exposed dark ocean water that absorbs sunlight and warms up, leading to more ice loss."

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for an interesting link. I think you are posting this as some kind of anti-global warming salvo, but it's good science and worth reading.
But you have to take the bitter with the sweet:
""There's been an overall increase in the sea ice cover in the Antarctic, which is the opposite of what is happening in the Arctic,” said lead author Claire Parkinson, a climate scientist with NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md. "However, this growth rate is not nearly as large as the decrease in the Arctic.”
The Earth’s poles have very different geographies. The Arctic Ocean is surrounded by North America, Greenland and Eurasia. These large landmasses trap most of the sea ice, which builds up and retreats with each yearly freeze-and-melt cycle. But a large fraction of the older, thicker Arctic sea ice has disappeared over the last three decades. The shrinking summer ice cover has exposed dark ocean water that absorbs sunlight and warms up, leading to more ice loss."
Thanks for your intellectual, well thought out reply....

I am not someone who would deny that the earth is in fact getting warmer......

As I posited before, 10,000 years ago Ohio was covered by an ice sheet 1 mile thick....

Obviously the earth is getting warmer at the present time and frankly it's a good thing that it's not going the opposite way........

Am I ready to throw the economy under the bus for what is very likely a cyclical climate change (MHO) nah..........

Here is an interesting link for you from our POTUS.....

Morlocks in office

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

I do not support one who applauds elder abuse and murder.

http://eldermurderabuseandexploitation.blogsp...

who allows a judge to sit on a bench and fueled this abuse to the seniors. That supposed judge has no oath filed pursuant to ORC 3.23 and therefore refused his office and it is deemed vacant. However the governor blows it off and won't fill the vacancy with a "law" abiding judge.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we'd all rather hear your "enlightened" take on them pesky secret Muslims and invisible commie invaders.
LMFAO
your ilk can't think, and prove it in regularly.

decisions like what color socks do you wear, over works your pin head.

What will be invisible, will be liberals in elected office after the next 2 election cycles.

The past 2 election cycles really uncovered the liberal agenda, and even half the stupid people that voted them in regret it.

America is aborting liberalism, and America apparently already aborted you, because all you do is lie, spin, and whine with excuses for your failures.

Yes....laughing stock is a good descriptive definition of your self.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Get a Job 18,754
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
Whata s behind increase in vacant house fires? 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... 17 hr The Hack Checker 1
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr Marvin Levels 188
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" Tue The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... Tue The Hack Checker 13

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000