Reality Spanked

Van Wert, OH

#22331 Nov 25, 2013
I enjoining big corporate balls.

Fire commie Dumbama.

You stupid, me Republican.

Excuses excuses excuses...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22332 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no need to go back 12 years to hear stupidity....listen to Obama today.
why waste your time lost in the past you can't fix?
Fire Obama today, and set the country on a path of significant improvement with just that action.
I was responding to a comment Pops made. You must have thought I asked if a jack ass could type.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22333 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the corporations are people who own shares of stock in the company.
stockholders. Stockholders own corporations, making corporations the people who own it.
people who invest income into retirement accounts pre-tax, and have deferred tax obligations to when money is removed.
People like you Republican 101, Pale Rider, Woo Boy, Che, Duke the barking dog, and many others are not stockholders in any corporation, but have the market cornered on excuses for their own failure.
your obvious lack of education and utter lack of critical thinking skills is displayed perfectly in your post of excuses.
People used to invest through these things that were known as 401K plans. Guess who was running the show when all that went down the shitter?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22335 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
People used to invest through these things that were known as 401K plans. Guess who was running the show when all that went down the shitter?
How did it go down the shitter? My retirement plan is in the market and I did fantastic. When the price of stocks went down, my agency doubled up in purchases of stock. It was like getting a 2 for 1 sale. As always, the market always recovers, and when it did, I had many more shares than if the market was steady.

This is a strategy that investors use called "buy low--sell high."
BigRigBagger

Van Wert, OH

#22336 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it go down the shitter? My retirement plan is in the market and I did fantastic. When the price of stocks went down, my agency doubled up in purchases of stock. It was like getting a 2 for 1 sale. As always, the market always recovers, and when it did, I had many more shares than if the market was steady.
This is a strategy that investors use called "buy low--sell high."
Oh, so the economy is okay and you're admittedly NOT being crushed by taxes. That sorta doesn't fit into your whole "Dumbama killed Murka cuz he's a capitalist hatin commie muslim" framework...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22337 Nov 25, 2013
TheMajorityOfAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. A guy that comes from a class of people known for not bathing, using meth and pissing in bottles wants to make fun of how I live. Can't put a price on that.
Bush "warded off" the worst attack in US history? What f#cking planet you been living on? Also, there for a minute I thought you were calling Bush's Patriot Act, which is the government being able to kick down your door without a warrant, locking you up without charges and keeping you in prison forever without a trial "freedom". And oh how you "Constitutionalists" cheered.
Maybe it was the secret torture camps Bush opened that makes him so dreamy to those cousin wives walking in the footsteps of Jesus and corporate fetch boy truck drivers like you. Also, I never said you were rich. I just have to wonder how stupid a middle class man would have to be to jump through hoops for the top 1%. A question you answer on here almost daily.
If Bush had secret torture camps, how do you know about them?

Also, what American ever, EVER had their door kicked down, been locked up without charges, and sent to prison for the rest of their life? Give me a name..... an address..... a post office box or something. Or is that secret too?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22338 Nov 25, 2013
BigRigBagger wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so the economy is okay and you're admittedly NOT being crushed by taxes. That sorta doesn't fit into your whole "Dumbama killed Murka cuz he's a capitalist hatin commie muslim" framework...
Ah, I see we have another investment expert here.

And IRA, also known as an Individual Retirement Account, is one where a person contributes pre-tax money for their retirement into an account. They don't pay taxes on that money nor it's growth until they need to pull it out when they retire.

Hope that helps you out. Now for the Commie part:

Massive amounts of people have been guided to Medicaid enrollment. The standards were lifted as to who can apply for Medicaid and with our past and current crummy economy, there are a lot of people.

What these pigeons don't understand about Medicaid is that once you (and your spouse) pass away, the government comes and confiscates your property for repayment of your medical care. This means that there will be no more passing down of property or liquid assets to the next generations. These people will be passing down everything they worked for to the government. Government will then own all that private property.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22339 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe you were in a cave when all of thinking America realized that Tony Blair was in cahoots with Bush. I forget. What does that "B" stand for in the BP company that GW Bush deregulated? You know, right before they destroyed the gulf.
What does BP have to do with Iraq?

There was no personal interest in Blair helping the US. Now if you can prove me wrong, then by all means........

Just like Bush went into Iraq for his daddy, or Bush went into Iraq for oil, or Bush went into Iraq for his buddy Cheney or all the other made-up stories out of liberal la-la land, your claim too about Blair is nothing but pure bull. And you laugh at the Holy Bible. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22340 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOW you need proof of something? It hasn't stopped you any time before. Are you still blabbering about the sky falling because our president wants everyone to have health coverage? Guess we should have went with all of the good ideas coming from the GOP. As far as me being able to detect a liar, I'll stick with the times I detected you, Pops and Reality the Sissy as being liars, right here in front of everyone, right here on this forum. Now don't you need to go work on your truck, seeing how "it breaks down EVERY WEEK" due to some environmental device. Lie much? Maybe you were too busy avoiding all the riots in the streets that Reality was telling us about, right before he moved out of the country.
You think you prove people liars just to humor yourself. What am I lying about? What do you need proof of?

DumBama nor the Democrats give a rats asss whether you have health insurance or not. All they care about is controlling it and controlling the people who are forced to be on it. The Democrats main goal at anytime is having more people dependent on the federal government. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. Responsible and self-reliant people seldom vote Democrat. We vote Republican.
BigRigBagger

Van Wert, OH

#22341 Nov 25, 2013
Man, ya gotta feel sorry for these poor, oppressed conservatives.
They have their retirement plans intact, 400 acres worth of their kinfolk's hand-me-downs, but they're STILL not satisfied. LOL
Greedy little corporate country club piggies...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22342 Nov 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>People seem to forget that the British intell also said that Saddam had WMD's, people seem to forget that the U.N. inspectors were refused inspection freedoms as had passed the U.N. security council, A council that had countries that would just as soon disagree with the U.S. of A. than agree with it, people forget that Saddam USED WMD's against Iran AND his own Kurdish citizens as determined by the UN & the AP & Doctors without borders among others.
The question should have been, "what happened to those WMD's after the UN inspectors were blocked from re-entering?"
There are so many things wrong with & lied about pertaining to AHC that I won't take the time.
I think we all know what happened to those WMD's Saddam had. Now in 2013, we find out that Syria has WMD's. Gee....... where did they get those from????

The movement of WMD's to Syria was suspected by the Bush administration. The leftists also want to forget who it was that stalled our entrance into Iraq. It's those crybaby liberals who insisted we stop our invasion and allow the UN to get in there first--plenty of time for Saddam to move those weapons. The UN inspectors were a hand full of people expected to give an accurate report of a country the size of Texas.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22343 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush had secret torture camps, how do you know about them?
Also, what American ever, EVER had their door kicked down, been locked up without charges, and sent to prison for the rest of their life? Give me a name..... an address..... a post office box or something. Or is that secret too?
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22344 Nov 25, 2013
Haha yeah, you tell em, trucker buddy. Baby Bush was the most patriotic president EVER!!!
He was spyin on us ta protect our freedoms, whereas Dumbama's spyin on us cuz he's a nosy Muslim.
So what if I always vote fer the coke snortin corporate momma's boy? If'n it warn't fer thim crybaby librulls, we'd have us a morally upright, draft dodging cult leader in the WH, instead a that thar Caesar Obamus an his godless czars.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22345 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know what happened to those WMD's Saddam had. Now in 2013, we find out that Syria has WMD's. Gee....... where did they get those from????
The movement of WMD's to Syria was suspected by the Bush administration. The leftists also want to forget who it was that stalled our entrance into Iraq. It's those crybaby liberals who insisted we stop our invasion and allow the UN to get in there first--plenty of time for Saddam to move those weapons. The UN inspectors were a hand full of people expected to give an accurate report of a country the size of Texas.
Actually, there was an Iraqi defector who claimed that Saddam had sent the WMDs up to Syria before we invaded and that most of them were sent by massive convoys of semi trucks. He also gave dates of when this occurred. Our intelligence community corroborated his story, as they had seen the convoys during the same time via satellite.

I can't remember the guys name, but a book was written about him and I read the book many years ago.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22346 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
Haha yeah, you tell em, trucker buddy. Baby Bush was the most patriotic president EVER!!!
He was spyin on us ta protect our freedoms, whereas Dumbama's spyin on us cuz he's a nosy Muslim.
So what if I always vote fer the coke snortin corporate momma's boy? If'n it warn't fer thim crybaby librulls, we'd have us a morally upright, draft dodging cult leader in the WH, instead a that thar Caesar Obamus an his godless czars.
Moron,

Bush wasn't a conservative, but he was in every way better than the Marxist that we now have taking our freedoms and trashing the constitution.

Has Obama once told the truth? Everything that spews out of his ass, I mean mouth, is an abject lie. The sad thing is that people like you believe every word he says. Sounds cult-like to me.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22347 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Since your so smart and up on things, why don't you please tell us why the Muslim has spent large sums of money to have his college records sealed?

Maybe because he enrolled as a foreign student? If so, he either lied or he was foreign. Either way, he is a very dishonest man.

By the way, that birth certificate was not the original. I personally don't know where the POS was born nor do I really care, but I will state emphatically that he is not fit to run this country.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22348 Nov 25, 2013
I'm a Republican, and I love not paying my taxes, supporting my generous corporate overlords, bombin chirren fer the Constitution, and using my family's wealth to avoid serving muh country.
Cuz Ima super patriot like that...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22349 Nov 25, 2013
Hardcore Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron,
Bush wasn't a conservative, but he was in every way better than the Marxist that we now have taking our freedoms and trashing the constitution.
Has Obama once told the truth? Everything that spews out of his ass, I mean mouth, is an abject lie. The sad thing is that people like you believe every word he says. Sounds cult-like to me.
Your right about G.W. Bush not being a Conservative especially with the expansion of Medicare with Part D which proved he was a Liberal.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22351 Nov 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about G.W. Bush not being a Conservative especially with the expansion of Medicare with Part D which proved he was a Liberal.
Yeah, but in his defense, I think he wanted to be more conservative than he ended up really being. I think to be conservative in this era of big government is like swimming up stream or going against the grain. You are looking at a man that tried to reform Fannie and Freddie 17 times, but each time was blocked and demonized by liberals such as Barney Frank. As we all know, the two GSE's not only played a big role in the collapse of 08' but ended up needing a really big bail out, too. Anyway, either way you cut it, looking at the bottom line, Bush was not a conservative.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22352 Nov 25, 2013
BigRigBagger wrote:
Man, ya gotta feel sorry for these poor, oppressed conservatives.
They have their retirement plans intact, 400 acres worth of their kinfolk's hand-me-downs, but they're STILL not satisfied. LOL
Greedy little corporate country club piggies...
Okay Mr. Lib. I have a question for you: what's so greedy about keeping what's rightfully yours? Can you answer that one?

You see, to a conservative, greedy is not keeping what's yours, greedy is taking from somebody else. That's greedy.

I would guess you remember me talking about my ex-tenants that I evicted. The lazy mom didn't want to work and the father of the children would only work 40 hours a week and no more. They couldn't keep up with their rent which is what caused me to evict them. Not only did they destroy the place, but while they lived here, they had cable television, several cell phones, two cats and one dog. And you know what? The mother was receiving $250.00 per month in food stamps.

The bottom line is they were feeding three animals not to mention cat litter, and we taxpayers were paying for their food. Do you consider that greedy? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Booger Toast 19,840
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? 6 hr t8rsalad 3
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 7 hr t8rsalad 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr Concerned in Boro 31,813
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Sun reality 4
"notice to my public" Sun Fan of Leon The Man 3
I don't read the New Dork Whines. Apr 17 The Hack Checker 1
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]