Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

CantonUpInYourDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep the GOP whoring out religion to push forward a corporate agenda. Same as the first day I stated it. Now about the fact that what you have complained about changes every week until it is proven to be bullsh1t, and then you move on to the next bogus Tea Party emailed newsletter complaint without any repercussions over the fact that the last scandal you were so "outraged" about was a proven lie. I know. Let's hear some more from the "Constitutionalists" who sat as quiet as church mice when the Patriot Act was passed or maybe Pops first crying about the 1st amendment, followed by him crying about someone calling him names. Bunch of douche bag hypocrites. No wonder you are no longer relevant in this country.
You'll see how relevant we are in 2014 and 16. DumBama's approval ratings are lower than his failed internet site that cost Americans 640 million dollars. Oh yes, did I mention yet another green energy company that we funded is going in the toilet?

Now tell me: what from me have you ever proven to be bull ship? Nothing. And what happened to that Patriot Act during the all Democrat government we had for two years when DumBama took over? Nothing. The same with Gitmo and Iraq. The only reason we left Iraq was for political purposes; that plus the fact Bush scheduled the Iraq war to end about that time anyway.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Aw, gun clinging maniacal rightards say the darnedest things.
"Invisible commies is ruinin muh cadillac cuvridge. Muslim deth skwads is gunna gits ma guns an make me pay ma taxes. It just ain't fair, y'all. Ima victim, momma."
ROFLMAO
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

IdintEarnThat wrote:
If his ip is Van wert don't even bother to respond. His is the F Tard little sister city to Canton that's dying in the poor house.
Just think, yorkie, you'll never be able to use yer grandpappy's hand-me-down farmer welfare to purchase my level of intellectual superiority, and I'll never stoop to your level of desperate moral poverty...
Now pop those big corporate balls back into yer piehole and start slurpin, little Timmy Teabags...
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the fact states can do just about whatever they desire provided it's allowed by their Constitution? The country has a Constitution too. Nowhere in that Constitution do I see the federal government responsible for healthcare. In fact in our Constitution, it lists what the federal government is responsible for. Cash for Clunkers is not in it.
Secondly one would have to ask: how many people lost their jobs because of Romney Care? How many people were forced into reduced hours because of Romney Care? How many people lost their health insurance coverage under Romney Care?
Excellent & accurate.
As a side note, I have an '85 F250 in good shape. Cash for clunkers makes it harder to find some parts when I need them but at the same time, the disappearance of so many of it's 'brethren' has enhanced it's value a little as a near 30 yr old classic.

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Just think, yorkie, you'll never be able to use yer grandpappy's hand-me-down farmer welfare to purchase my level of intellectual superiority, and I'll never stoop to your level of desperate moral poverty...
Now pop those big corporate balls back into yer piehole and start slurpin, little Timmy Teabags...
Just think...youre destined to live out your pitiful life in Van Wert. Nuff said....
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

CantonUpInYourDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only anything you guys ever claim on here turned out to be true. Just a minor miscalculation on your part, I'm sure. Nothing to do with the fact that you are all just a desperate bunch of toothless racists, clutching at any notion in hopes that Americans will feel as stupid as you did for voting for Bush twice.
you're not smart enough to feel stupid for voting at all. Unless you voted Johnson, but that's not stupid.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think...youre destined to live out your pitiful life in Van Wert. Nuff said....
Neat story, except I don't even live in VW.
But hey, don't let pesky facts stop you from forming your baseless, paranoid, rightarded opinions...

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Neat story, except I don't even live in VW.
But hey, don't let pesky facts stop you from forming your baseless, paranoid, rightarded opinions...
Anywhere near....all the same.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a self entitled momma's boy who took his greatgrandpappy's welfare money and turned tail to Alpharetta, that really doesn't mean a whole lot.
Have fun daydreaming about yer Costa Rican trailer park PARADISE and dwindling into obscurity in America's sweaty, inbred buttcrack...
400AcresHanded2H im

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Class warfare...waaaaahhhh.
skidz d mark

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you're not smart enough to feel stupid for voting at all. Unless you voted Johnson, but that's not stupid.
Boy you got me there. Except for the part where you don't make sense.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

More people of disapprove of democrats than people who voted for bush one or twice. Just sayn. 90million eligible voters don't even vote. That's more than voted Obama or Romney . Plus a lot of democrats voted for the poisonous policies during the Bush Terms, including senator Obama. http://www.ontheissues.org/Cabinet/Hillary_Cl...
Hillary 2016, right? ROTFLMAO!
Don't drink the city water in Stark county.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

skidz d mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you got me there. Except for the part where you don't make sense.
how's the glass house keeping up?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Canton! Surprised to see you here today. I always pictured you and your computer in your mothers garage, and I assumed it was too cold out there to type today..... you know, with your fingers shaking and all? Tough to write about global warming when your fingertips get numb.
Let's see....... feel stupid for voting for Bush twice. Let's look at that:
During the primaries, we Republicans decided to nominate George W Bush. Not only did he come from a political family, but a presidential family as well.
The Democrats nominated the least experienced candidate they had running.
George Bush served his country and was a two-term Governor of Texas which hasn't happened since the mid 70's. His accomplishments included working with Democrats and bringing medical tort reform to his state. That action caused a flood of medical healthcare workers to Texas which also aided in the economy and growth.
Obama was a community organizer.
After winning his presidential election, Bush was able to ward off the tech bubble burst and the worst attack on American soil in history. In spite of his troubles, the economy grew so to the point it sparked off a worldwide economic carnival.
Obama's unemployment ratings never got below 7.5%.
One of Bush's attempted accomplishments was to allow workers to use a small portion of their SS money for personal investment for their retirement. Bush believed in the freedom of Americans and their ability to guide their own lives.
Obama passed a law that forced people to purchase healthcare; the first time the federal government ever became so intrusive in our lives since the founding.
Before his reelection, we seen a man who was able to conquer the toughest challenges. We had war, we had a good economy, and we never suffered another terrorist attack in our boarders again.
Obama was a complete failure taking our debt to 17 trillion and having nothing to show for it. He set records for the largest percentage of our population for poverty and government dependency.
We reelected Bush, and you reelected DumBama. Feel so smart now???
Now when Obama lied to Congress about WMDs, how many of our American soldiers needlessly died, while Halliburton raked in billions? Oops. That's right. It was the hero who took out the number 1 terrorist in the world, GW "Mission Accomplished" Bush who did that. Ah ha ha ha ha!

That's why they hid Bush away in some kind of Indiana Jones type warehouse after he was president. Because he was so popular with the American people. I only "statistically proven" feel smarter than the average Tea Party member.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Neither did the little comment about people who "voted for bush twice...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> how's the glass house keeping up?
Is that what your wife is calling it now? Tell her it's "keeping up" just fine.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a self entitled momma's boy who took his greatgrandpappy's welfare money and turned tail to Alpharetta, that really doesn't mean a whole lot.
Have fun daydreaming about yer Costa Rican trailer park PARADISE and dwindling into obscurity in America's sweaty, inbred buttcrack...
Right... as if van wert is even a miniscule fraction as cool as Alpharetta. You have no clue, kid.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Gee I try to find a link to famous people living in Van Wert and I just can't seem to locate a link.... On the other hand Alpharetta must have it going on.... this is pretty impressive and this was just the first link I found.

http://rootsinalpharetta.com/2010/08/alpharet...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Gee I try to find a link to famous people living in Van Wert and I just can't seem to locate a link.... On the other hand Alpharetta must have it going on.... this is pretty impressive and this was just the first link I found.
http://rootsinalpharetta.com/2010/08/alpharet...
Hey cool, your backwards hick state is also home to it's very own patriotic Olympic park bombing AND a widespread school cheating scandal. Not to mention the fact that probably yer most famous "celebrities" are Honey Boo Boo and them good, God fearin Deliverance boys.
But yeah, you've got beer, a Twinkie factory, and a shiny new Cabela's, so I can see why you think you've "got it going on"...
ROFLMAO

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Too bad you can't name anything you got going on except for windmill shysters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Places in Dayton Ohio (Mar '08) 3 min Reality 42
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 52 min Mike Brown High C... 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr lol 31,182
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 2 hr Mike Brown High C... 2
Family Law Attorneys 2 hr bryanflake1984 7
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Mike Brown High C... 18,762
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Wed The Duke of Hazard 4

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••