xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22167 Nov 19, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you happen to be a Christian.
"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other..."
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
It's easier to punch their face out. More satisfaction that way. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22168 Nov 19, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Uh Huh,and fantasy rants is a multiple eagle scout too.
I wouldn't know an eagle scout if I stepped on one. That's your buddy Canton I think.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22169 Nov 19, 2013
Canton wrote:
Just saw a sign at Wal-Mart that is collecting food for employees that can't afford a Thanksgiving dinner. This is because they are so underpaid that nobody could raise a family on what they earn there. Wal-Mart is the 2nd richest company in the world...thanks "job creators".
Hmmm. Lets see. I can't feed my family because I work at Wal-Mart. I don't have the intelligence to get a better paying job, learn a skill or trade, or not have a family until I was financially secure.

Yep, it's Wal-Mart's fault alright.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22170 Nov 19, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you happen to be a Christian.
"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other..."
Personally I am entertained by those that quote biblical scripture. Most people that quote A bible are closed minded to the FACT that there are MORE different bibles than there are different dictionaries & NONE are the same nor interpreted the same. Even the Lord's Prayer is not the same from bible to bible, church to church, religion to religion IF the 'Lord's Prayer' even exist in religion to religion, which it doesn't.
In ALL respect to you; Religious beliefs are VERY personal & one should take the evangelizing to the proper forum or be expecting curt comments.
So keep your religious 'opinions' to yourself, YOU insult & denigrate the beliefs of others by being so inconsiderate. And likely, according testaments & scriptures in YOUR bible, that could possibly be a sin. Back to YOUR street corner or your pulpit. Invite people to hear you speak, do not go out & mug someone to listen.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22171 Nov 19, 2013
Canton wrote:
Just saw a sign at Wal-Mart that is collecting food for employees that can't afford a Thanksgiving dinner. This is because they are so underpaid that nobody could raise a family on what they earn there. Wal-Mart is the 2nd richest company in the world...thanks "job creators".
I 'heard' about that sign. I guess that YOU "saw" it (as YOU said) next to the time clock, right?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22172 Nov 19, 2013
Don't know bout all that shit, but I did ask the Pope to "smite the hell outta Sarah Palin". I will keep you apprised of his response. Hope everyone is ok.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22173 Nov 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I am entertained by those that quote biblical scripture. Most people that quote A bible are closed minded to the FACT that there are MORE different bibles than there are different dictionaries & NONE are the same nor interpreted the same. Even the Lord's Prayer is not the same from bible to bible, church to church, religion to religion IF the 'Lord's Prayer' even exist in religion to religion, which it doesn't.
In ALL respect to you; Religious beliefs are VERY personal & one should take the evangelizing to the proper forum or be expecting curt comments.
So keep your religious 'opinions' to yourself, YOU insult & denigrate the beliefs of others by being so inconsiderate. And likely, according testaments & scriptures in YOUR bible, that could possibly be a sin. Back to YOUR street corner or your pulpit. Invite people to hear you speak, do not go out & mug someone to listen.
Just for a little background to the religiously closed minded & all others. I lived near a seminary AND a Theological College & was constantly bombarded by those of others beliefs in some VERY disrespectful ways knocking on my door & not taking, Sorry, I'm not interested, or I don't have time right now, OR I am of another religion, OR I am atheist, OR I'm too busy right now.
They just kept pressing & trying to preach & 'teach' with NO respect that others are cool with whatever theology OR Atheism they have. They would even leave all sorts of literature near my door & in my bushes for me to 'find'.
It's called "Rude, Crude & socially unacceptable" to NOT respect that there are other beliefs around the world.
Presuming that such behavior as theirs disregards that FACT, that person in return, deserves NO respect for their beliefs. FACT!!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22174 Nov 19, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Don't know bout all that shit, but I did ask the Pope to "smite the hell outta Sarah Palin". I will keep you apprised of his response. Hope everyone is ok.
Long time no see. Ill be driving through your neck of the woods friday and see how much good all the hope and change is doing there.

Roflmao
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22175 Nov 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I am entertained by those that quote biblical scripture.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>So keep your religious 'opinions' to yourself, YOU insult & denigrate the beliefs of others by being so inconsiderate.
"If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest."

woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22176 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So have drug addicts, gays with AIDS, alcoholics, overweight people which are about half of the people in this country, dangerous drivers and the list goes on.
Now what 20 scandals are you talking about? It's hard to keep track with a guy like Hussein. Why a new scandal came out today. A census worker said he was told by his superiors to fudge the unemployment numbers just before DumBama's election.
It never seems to stop with that guy.
If Obama said he didn't take his crap until after lunch, that bunch would go off on a tangent because REAL Americans take their first crap after breakfast. Then Issa would hold a Senate investigation on how an American President is supposed to take a crap.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22177 Nov 20, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I 'heard' about that sign. I guess that YOU "saw" it (as YOU said) next to the time clock, right?
www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2013/11/...
associa.html#incart_river
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22178 Nov 20, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
If that long haired hippie radical they call Jesus were alive today, idiots like Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz would be screaming for him to be locked up in Guantanamo.
Walton Says

Van Wert, OH

#22179 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Lets see. I can't feed my family because I work at Wal-Mart. I don't have the intelligence to get a better paying job, learn a skill or trade, or not have a family until I was financially secure.
Allow a "family friendly" business to rake in record profits, praise it for finding creative ways to force citizens pay for it's employees' lack of benefits, and then berate the employees for not being "more financially secure".
Yep, that's "conservative values" for ya. No wonder the country sees us as a bunch of greedy, out of touch corporate yes-men...
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#22180 Nov 20, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I 'heard' about that sign. I guess that YOU "saw" it (as YOU said) next to the time clock, right?
I saw it on Facebook. Nice failed try at stirring up sh1t though. If you really want someone caught in a lie, give me a few and I'll post five of yours that you were blatantly caught at.
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#22181 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't all do those highly skilled jobs like driving. Hey neat...Google made a car that drives all by itself and doesn't require the skilled genius it takes to drive most vehicles. So some day soon we won't need over paid meth heads peeing in bottles to make sure BP has a fresh supply of slim jims.
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#22182 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE those poor people be born without their parents handing them 400 acres. The nerve of some people.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22183 Nov 20, 2013
They always find time for rutting season though.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22184 Nov 20, 2013
Walton Says wrote:
<quoted text>Allow a "family friendly" business to rake in record profits, praise it for finding creative ways to force citizens pay for it's employees' lack of benefits, and then berate the employees for not being "more financially secure".
Yep, that's "conservative values" for ya. No wonder the country sees us as a bunch of greedy, out of touch corporate yes-men...
no....we wonder why you stay at said place in the 1st place.

find someplace else that is better.

keep looking, and put best foot first in your travels.

noting is easy worth having.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22185 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So have drug addicts, gays with AIDS, alcoholics, overweight people which are about half of the people in this country, dangerous drivers and the list goes on.
Now what 20 scandals are you talking about? It's hard to keep track with a guy like Hussein. Why a new scandal came out today. A census worker said he was told by his superiors to fudge the unemployment numbers just before DumBama's election.
It never seems to stop with that guy.
Now if only those "scandals" were real, and not proven to be false, desperate attempts by corporate fetch boys to make the hero who took out Bin Laden seem ineffective as a president, then the whole country wouldn't accurately view you as a bunch of corporate sell out racists. As far as your middle class, middle aged life is concerned, who really is closer to following your own interests? Billionaires with offshore accounts or the working man in this country? Now go vote against your own interests.

Still waiting on your Liberty fueled outrage at the fact that us responsible, non-addicted taxpayers have to dish out so much more money in health care costs because some weak willed, self indulgent smoker wants to feed his addiction based, non-essential habit. I'll step back out of the way so you can voice your rage against these free loading leeches, riding off of everyone else's responsible lifestyle...cue the most ironic, hypocritical crickets that ever lived.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22186 Nov 20, 2013
Oops...almost forgot the Pops disclaimer...

*My above statements about XXX going on a Liberty fueled rant about the huge costs smokers force every American to pay in health care coverage each year is what is known as "sarcasm". Also, the crickets mentioned above are in no way a promise that said insects will be provided in any physical sense of the word, and are merely an instrument to convey the hypocrisy of XXX's beliefs. Any misunderstanding of these simple terms on Pop's part is the sole responsibility of his addled mind and at no time is the above post directed at Pops, or to be used as an inspiration for Pops to blurt out a bunch of grade school level name calling, while at the same time, hypocritically crying about others calling him names. This "Explain to Pops what the color green means" disclaimer is brought to you by the letter Obama took all my guns away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How liberal ladies can save lives: 43 min masterofconcretep... 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 19,383
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 14 hr jjsparks 8
dennis gannon 16 hr masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) 17 hr masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) 20 hr The Duke of Hazard 41
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) Wed Tina 21
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]