Pops

Newport, KY

#22137 Nov 17, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so senile you can barely form sentences. Everything anybody says on here goes over your head and let me repeat myself, it's bedtime for you, Bonzo. Go take your meds and quit butting into other people's conversations in a desperate cry for attention with your feeble and hypocritical attempts at insults, you fetid adult diaper, stuck the wheel of a Hovaround. Your Tea Bagging kind haven't been relevant in this nation since the 50s, but I am glad you stuck around long enough to watch your racist Mayberry greed driven agenda get crushed by American voters. Just like I am glad I got the opportunity to rub your corporate fetch boy brown nose in the FACTS that you are a Timmy McTea Bagger terrorist sympathizer and a proud supporter of a proven fascist agenda. That is a summary of your accomplishments during your time on this earth.
Here YOU go again. YOU can't address the message so you attack the messenger. I am about to violate my M.O. about name calling.
Even IF you are a Troll, trolling for reaction(s), YOU are scum for doing so. The Asexual slim of a slug, the excrement of an earthworm, with a brain smaller than a parasite of an amoeba, more foul than a ship load of polecats & skunks that can't even spell DNA let alone know what DNA means.
I am so VERY VERY happy to NOT be part of your genetic pool that I praise God every day.
When you talk about Fascist, you must be talking of yourself. Desperate cries of attention, again, yourself.
GREED? I am likely one of the many that will qualify for subsidized Obama Care.
YOU are such a jackass that you are likely feeling the whip all of the time.
If someone looks up PUTZ, meanness, clueless, or just plain STUPID in the dictionary it will have your picture.
Then there's the FACT that not a single episode of Mayberry was ever racist.
YOU keep trying to create 'facts' to support your B.S. unsubstantiated view & YOU keep coming up so short that a 1000 foot snorkle still wouldn't get air to your lungs. Blinders on, NO IQ mean a$$ IDIOT!!!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22138 Nov 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. It's like Limbaugh says: success for a Democrat is to bring those from the top-down while Republicans see success as bringing those from the bottom-up. You keep giving those people their HUD homes in the suburb, enough food stamps to blow up like a balloon, and Obama phones with 250 anytime, anywhere minutes, those people will always stay at the bottom.
Such a source of wisdom straight from Foxbaugh Universe news, brought to fools from Camp Sabotage. They're still after another of your gems of wisdoms too:

www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/10/shirley-...
just wondering

Ashburn, VA

#22139 Nov 18, 2013
Why does anyone still uphold him? He has done nothing for this country except hurt it since day one he took office. I can never get an answer to this question. Can someone please give me an honest answer.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#22140 Nov 18, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here YOU go again. YOU can't address the message so you attack the messenger. I am about to violate my M.O. about name calling.
Even IF you are a Troll, trolling for reaction(s), YOU are scum for doing so. The Asexual slim of a slug, the excrement of an earthworm, with a brain smaller than a parasite of an amoeba, more foul than a ship load of polecats & skunks that can't even spell DNA let alone know what DNA means.
I am so VERY VERY happy to NOT be part of your genetic pool that I praise God every day.
When you talk about Fascist, you must be talking of yourself. Desperate cries of attention, again, yourself.
If someone looks up PUTZ, meanness, clueless, or just plain STUPID in the dictionary it will have your picture.
YOU keep trying to create 'facts' to support your B.S. unsubstantiated view & YOU keep coming up so short that a 1000 foot snorkle still wouldn't get air to your lungs. Blinders on, NO IQ mean a$$ IDIOT!!!
Way to take the moral high road and not stoop to petty name-calling.
Oh, wait...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22141 Nov 18, 2013
Did you tell them about your BMW you drive around the metropolis of Van Wert???? That narrows you down to about 3 people... roflmao
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#22142 Nov 18, 2013
Hey KenneBooBoo, your wealth envy is showing again.
Hurry now, regale us with another one of your hand-me-down farmer welfare success stories...
PopsOut2Pasture

Canton, OH

#22143 Nov 18, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here YOU go again. YOU can't address the message so you attack the messenger. I am about to violate my M.O. about name calling.
Yep...bedtime for Bonzo. Don't make me post 20 of your comments over the months and months where you call others names, you blabbering senile hypocrite clown. Most people on here have giving up trying to communicate with you because they don't feel like explaining to you what the color green is or the meaning of the most simple of terms, let alone the complete mental shutdown that happens to you when someone says something sarcastic.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22144 Nov 18, 2013
I have to admit that I am very disappointed with our President lying about people keeping their current health care providers. See how easy that was? It's called rational thought, unaffected by extremist propaganda OK. Back to you guys telling us how great GW Bush was for our nation and how he never did anything wrong, followed by a healthy dose of extreme right wing "commies are everywhere" Tea Bagger propaganda.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22145 Nov 18, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Did you tell them about your BMW you drive around the metropolis of Van Wert???? That narrows you down to about 3 people... roflmao
Ooooh I know. Now cry for the poor rich people and "class warfare". Pay your damn taxes and quit being so racist. That's all the nation is asking from you GOP leeches.
Wish I was a Democrap

Delphos, OH

#22146 Nov 18, 2013
wish i could be a dumb azz democrap like Canton... Then I could sit arounds all day posting on how much more money i gots while i was under clintons desk sucking his cool aide dispenser... yeah i think all the other welfare recipients gots 2 dollar an hour raise just like you did... i could sit around all these years not worrying about a ting... yeah now i could be living high on the hog on welfare post'n on topix website not worring abouts going to work to buy food and paying me bills... yeah wanna beez just like my hero Canton... no integrability what so ever!!
yeah pay yow dam taxes

Delphos, OH

#22147 Nov 18, 2013
canton just gots a cut in his food stamps... needz mow money... he needs ya all to pay yo hard worked earnings for him to a ford him to use his ebt card... he is forking over a couple lobsters and crabs to go with dem beatchs he be giving us four tanks given... dats why we be know as Dems!! cause we says YOU PAY "DEM" TAXES!!!!!
Oracle

Portsmouth, OH

#22148 Nov 18, 2013
ALL presidents are criminal trash. They all answer to the same big money.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22149 Nov 18, 2013
Canton wrote:
I have to admit that I am very disappointed with our President lying about people keeping their current health care providers. See how easy that was? It's called rational thought, unaffected by extremist propaganda OK. Back to you guys telling us how great GW Bush was for our nation and how he never did anything wrong, followed by a healthy dose of extreme right wing "commies are everywhere" Tea Bagger propaganda.
Who ever said Bush never did anything wrong? I know I sure didn't. There are a lot of things Bush did wrong. What President hasn't?

The problem here with Hussein is that his lie affected millions and millions of lives. In spite of that, he won't back down so his actions are liable to affect even millions more all in a negative way. I mean, his lies are what helped pass this abortion we know as the Unaffordable Care Act. Because it was passed under deception, the only right thing to do is rescind it and not worry about his legacy, especially now that surveys say that most Americans are against it.

It's the only right thing to do for the people of this country as well as his party. This guy has got to stop thinking of himself for a change.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22150 Nov 18, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>Way to take the moral high road and not stoop to petty name-calling.
Oh, wait...
Jumped right off of the cliff didn't I? Felt good tho after holding back for so long. lol
Pops

Newport, KY

#22151 Nov 18, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>Way to take the moral high road and not stoop to petty name-calling.
Oh, wait...
By the way, I judged your post myself; AGREE!!
I think that my insults are of a better quality than Cantons hovaround, diapers, teabagger etc comments.
Barrock Obama

United States

#22152 Nov 18, 2013
We're in for tough times ahead. And when I say WE that means YOU!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22153 Nov 18, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Jumped right off of the cliff didn't I? Felt good tho after holding back for so long. lol
When you insult people for no reason, it's juvenile and aggressive. When you insult people who insult you first, it's defensive and justified, and there's nothing wrong with that.

My philosophy with blogs is that I wouldn't say something to somebody here that I wouldn't say to their face if we were at a bar or something. Granted, I'm 6'3", 240 lbs and a black belt, but I would never be disrespectful to anybody here or in person unless they attacked me first. I don't use my physical stature or my keyboard to be a tough guy.

But speaking of karate, I remember an old Chinese proverb that my teacher once taught me: "Only use force for defense or when mind is too weak to solve problem." I guess that proverb stuck with me all these years which is why I conduct myself the way I do in blogs. Now that I repeated that proverb, I hope it sticks in the minds of others as well.

Peace.
YurDaughterLoves Canton

Canton, OH

#22154 Nov 18, 2013
yeah pay yow dam taxes wrote:
canton just gots a cut in his food stamps... needz mow money... he needs ya all to pay yo hard worked earnings for him to a ford him to use his ebt card... he is forking over a couple lobsters and crabs to go with dem beatchs he be giving us four tanks given... dats why we be know as Dems!! cause we says YOU PAY "DEM" TAXES!!!!!
And here we called you guys out of touch racists. Shut your inbred, sheep f@cking mouth you gun show parking lot gl*ry hole.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22155 Nov 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever said Bush never did anything wrong? I know I sure didn't. There are a lot of things Bush did wrong. What President hasn't?
The problem here with Hussein is that his lie affected millions and millions of lives. In spite of that, he won't back down so his actions are liable to affect even millions more all in a negative way. I mean, his lies are what helped pass this abortion we know as the Unaffordable Care Act. Because it was passed under deception, the only right thing to do is rescind it and not worry about his legacy, especially now that surveys say that most Americans are against it.
It's the only right thing to do for the people of this country as well as his party. This guy has got to stop thinking of himself for a change.
So those first 20 scandals that were proven to be false was just you guys getting warmed up for your true fight for liberty...right?

Still waiting for your outrage at how many millions of dollars the tobacco industry costs us taxpayers in inflated health care costs. Talk about free loaders. These smokers have cost us taxpayers huge amounts in health care costs for years and years with their own lack of self control and addiction to a poisonous substance...right? Bet that's the next thing on your list of liberty.
Canton we be not racist

Delphos, OH

#22156 Nov 18, 2013
give a minority brother a chance, oh yeah you drink the cool aide jackazz!!! now you just type me another message from that computer da govament done bought you while you done drink the coffee your ebt done bought you, and heep done paying for electric too! this brother gonna work for a live'n and not going to be controlled by the man!!

sucka

I am MINORITY and proud of IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 50 min union indoctrination 31,513
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 12 hr FOVR 2
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? 20 hr Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Thu Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Thu Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info