|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't see the constant bigoted, racist and prejudice rants that keep coming from mainly 2 paranoid posters along with 1 that constantly threatens people (ooh, big bad keyboard warrior) was the point that was being poked at. It's in just about every one of their posts. Or, do you just overlook that.
I have to agree with the valid points in this post. There are some mean,'personal attacks only' posters on here.
They are why I have had less to say lately. I understand your explanation.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point with this link? It only proves me correct.
Now lets see what the goal of the TP is and how it relates to fascism:
What are the Objectives of the American Tea Party Movement?
Learn about the core values of the American Tea Party Movement, what its goals are and its philosophy about the proper role of the federal government.
Tea Party Movement Supports Fiscal Responsibility
Tea Party Movement Supports Limited Government
Tea Party Movement Supports Free Markets
Mission of the Tea Party Movement
According to the Tea Party's mission statement page, the movement's core values are based on the United States' Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. The observance by the government of those core values of fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government and free markets are critical to the security and personal and economic liberties of all U.S. citizens.
What appears to lead and inspire participants involved in the American Tea Party Movement is the concept that "there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual."
http://suite101.com/a/what-are-the-objectives...
What a bunch of fascists, huh???
So why is the Tea Party overwhelmingly pro-life and against gay marriage? Why is Sarah Palin standing in front of her church and telling them it's "God's will" to get a pipeline built? Do those things go along with what the Tea Party stands for? Here's what the rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans that call themselves the Tea Party really stand for...

http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
GOP ACA amendments;
There were 788 amendments filed to modify Obamacare.
67 were from Democrats-and 721 were from Republicans.
197 amendments were passed-36 from Dems. and 161 from Reps.
Of the 161 Reps. amendments. Senate Reps classified 29 as substansive and 132 as technical.
So much for the claims of not having anything to do with it.
Ah, but the simple fact that they passed had to take a bipartisian vote shows the value & agreement of both parties,
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Dominionism. Theocracy. That's what the Tea Party is really about. Let me guess. The reason they are teaching creationism in the science classes of the rightwing conservative run K12 online learning program is because they just want lower taxes. The reason why they push anti-climate change propaganda in the same rightwing owned online public school, even though it goes directly against what 97% of the scientific world believes, is because they just want to uphold the constitution...right?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Now when those same "Patriots" were voting in Bush Sr., who was a big boy in the CIA, was THAT your definition of smaller government?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who took from the middle-class and gave it to the rich? How was that accomplished? I'm middle-class and was working during the Reagan administration. I don't recall ever being taxed to give to the rich. Like most working adults during that time, I was in much better shape financially than before Reagan got in.
As far as DumBama is concerned, take note of "attempted" gun grab. Meaning that he knew he had no chance at it. If we had an all Democrat government and a majority in the SC, only the criminals would have guns today. Now, would you like me to post articles on what the Democrats wanted to see happen to guns in America if they had their way? I have plenty of articles I can post.
Giving huge tax breaks to the wealthy while the middle class was sinking and then telling us that it will "trickle down" worked out for you under Reagan? Did it all that money "trickle" down? Let's have a look at the CEO flow growing exponentially while the middle class flat lined for the answer to that. I made way more money under Clinton than I did under any GOP president.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your valiant fight for the Constitution would sound oh so sincere if it wasn't for the fact that your team was waving flags with Bibles in hand when the most unconstitutional act in the history of this country took place. It's called the Patriot Act. It came from the same guy who had secret torture camps. You know, real "only party with morals" kinda stuff.
IF YOU weren't so busy being mean & an idiot,(make that a mean idiot) you would realize that both paties of congress voted for that act. I believe that it passed cleanly & was renewed again later. Name calling Putz.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your valiant fight for the Constitution would sound oh so sincere if it wasn't for the fact that your team was waving flags with Bibles in hand when the most unconstitutional act in the history of this country took place. It's called the Patriot Act. It came from the same guy who had secret torture camps. You know, real "only party with morals" kinda stuff.
But I do agree that the Patriot Act IS unconstitutional.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with the valid points in this post. There are some mean,'personal attacks only' posters on here.
To Canton. You are such a $hit stirrer. You 'judged' this post as, incendiary, racy & clueless & simply provide even more evidence of lower life forms & lower levels of intelligence. Congratulations on that success!
Hey Canton

Delphos, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Is that your head i see popping up and down from the presidents desk? Awww... it is... just another one drinking his cool-aide...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with the valid points in this post. There are some mean,'personal attacks only' posters on here.
That's why when I see a onesided, hateful, won't even bother to look at the middle and check things out posts, I just have to jerk on their chain.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's why when I see a onesided, hateful, won't even bother to look at the middle and check things out posts, I just have to jerk on their chain.
YOU'RE JERKIN' TOO MUCH, AND TOO OFTEN THERE, POO POO BOY.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>YOU'RE JERKIN' TOO MUCH, AND TOO OFTEN THERE, POO POO BOY.
Look out folks, we got a loony toony troll on board. A true racist and bigoted bible thumper that's dumber than a box of rock's. Well, he'll fit right in with some posters.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but the simple fact that they passed had to take a bipartisian vote shows the value & agreement of both parties,
But it seems like Congress is filled with psuedo-populist yahoos who wave bibles at $25,000 a year earners while they do the bidding of $25,000 a day earners
Republican Says

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look out folks, we got a loony toony troll on board. A true racist and bigoted bible thumper that's dumber than a box of rock's. Well, he'll fit right in with some posters.
Maybe OLFARTT and Reality Speaks could get together, complain about invisible commies and uva rings, talk about their favorite pink farm trucks, then dip their ballsacks into each others mouths fer corporate freedom.
O My

Delphos, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Now that is funny!!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>But it seems like Congress is filled with psuedo-populist yahoos who wave bibles at $25,000 a year earners while they do the bidding of $25,000 a day earners
Congress is full of prostitutes that mostly care about 'performing' for the highest bidder(s).
Most forget WHO voted them in & just keep talking the stuff while their hands are doing something else.
I am somewhat amazed that any of them wonder why & how lawyers, politicians & used car salespeople have the reputations that they have & that jokes are made of them. History has proven the reasons for all 3 of them being the butt of jokes.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving huge tax breaks to the wealthy while the middle class was sinking and then telling us that it will "trickle down" worked out for you under Reagan? Did it all that money "trickle" down? Let's have a look at the CEO flow growing exponentially while the middle class flat lined for the answer to that. I made way more money under Clinton than I did under any GOP president.
That's because Clinton presided with a Republican led Congress that balanced the budget, cut government and pushed Clinton to cut taxes for those wealthy people. It even led to a so-called surplus...... at least on paper.

Where to you leftists get this notion that when somebody makes a lot of money, they have to get that money from lower wage people? You've been brainwashed, do you even realize that?

Our economy is not a bubble. We are not encapsulated. Tell me, if we increased taxes 20% on rich people, how does that change your life? Does it buy you one more loaf of bread? Do you think that you'll make more money because the wealthy are taxed at a higher rate? Explain how that all works in your mind. OBummer got his tax on the wealthy. How much better have you done since then?

When I go to my employer asking for a raise, and he tells me he'd love to give me one, but he doesn't have the money because the rich have it all, then your theory would make sense. But in my entire life, I've never had an employer tell me that.

This is what I call financial envy. People are not given money. They work hard for it just like anybody else. They take risks opening up their own business, investing in education, or they invest their money in stocks, real estate or the commodities market. Have you ever done any of these things?

Of course you haven't. The other week you were on here bragging about sitting in front of your 70" television. That's not sacrificing much now is it? Well people who are trying to become wealthy don't buy 70" televisions. They make a lot of sacrifices and do without. They would take that television money and save or invest it.

"Liberals believe that if you earn money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Canton wrote:
Now when those same "Patriots" were voting in Bush Sr., who was a big boy in the CIA, was THAT your definition of smaller government?
Who was running for a smaller government than Bush?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Dominionism. Theocracy. That's what the Tea Party is really about. Let me guess. The reason they are teaching creationism in the science classes of the rightwing conservative run K12 online learning program is because they just want lower taxes. The reason why they push anti-climate change propaganda in the same rightwing owned online public school, even though it goes directly against what 97% of the scientific world believes, is because they just want to uphold the constitution...right?
Why? Is there something about global warming in the Constitution? Is there anything in the Constitution that forbids the teaching of religion?

I went to a religious school as a child, what's wrong with that? Know what they taught us? RELIGION! In fact it was mandatory that you start the day off in Church, and you better not be late.

Of course, that was back in the day when children were raised by different people than today. They were called parents. Yes, you see, way back then, we actually had this insane idea that parents be responsible for their children including what they were taught. Today we know how crazy that was. Now we know that government is better at raising children than parents. After all, government does everything better, don't they?

It Takes A Village, doesn't it Canton? The funny thing is you liberals got your way. You forced religion out of schools, put kids in classrooms where the teacher shows them how to put rubbers on bananas, teaches them about a science without evidence, enter schools with metal detectors, and then wonder why certain people want their children to be no part of it. So they teach them at home.

I know you're a liberal so you are against choice. Liberals don't like choice--they never have. Choice means freedom. You know, like if you want to purchase health insurance or not? So it's understandable that you wouldn't want children to learn something outside of government propaganda, but there are still real Americans in this country that believe in choice and that government is not the highest power in the universe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min hum 230
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 42 min The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 44 min The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 47 min The Hack Checker 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Worth Repeating 31,103
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 9 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 12 hr Javier 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search