|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
flushing chit like you my pleasure.
cleaning and tearing down the slums the animal trash destroyed so future productive children not yet born have a brighter future......progress.
you and your kind are a black eye on this country. Your biggest contribution in life is the fertilizer you provide in death.
My batting record is over 300, and you have never hit the ball your entire life.
PS: are you the bus boy at the country club that always drops the fine china on the floor?
or are you the guy picking sticks and blowing the leaves off the fairway so I can play golf on manicured grass?
Brookside has magnificent food, and golf course a landscaped beauty.
Jesus...is that you? Are you quoting the Bible? Sissy boys like you better pray to Santa Claus that another Republican doesn't GW Bush this country again or all of those poor people Jesus taught you to hate will be looking at tender country club powdered wig sissies like you as food.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What does mowing your lawn have to do with you backtracking on your 2014 Senate Election prediction?
(And if that only took an hour you must have a tiny little lawn.)
Yah but his mom and dad bought him a really big boy truck to over compensate for his tiny little...uh...lawn. He'll tell you all about it when you make him look stupid on here.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I accomplish more by 9AM each and everyday, than you do in a month.
I just finished mowing the lawn and blowing leaves to the curb....took a bit over an hour.
is your grass still waist deep?
Wow, this silly little rich boy sissy is so far out of touch with the real world that he gives himself gold stars for doing mundane tasks like mowing the lawn. Yay! Powdered Wiggy Boy hit the toilet! Give him another gold star!

Guess that's what you get when someone rides on their parent's hard work their entire life. Step aside little fringe group has been. The big boys have a country to fix from your last ignorant political choices so your children don't have to live as sniveling, spineless, company store corporate fetch boys like their father.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

TouchThemNuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus...is that you? Are you quoting the Bible? Sissy boys like you better pray to Santa Claus that another Republican doesn't GW Bush this country again or all of those poor people Jesus taught you to hate will be looking at tender country club powdered wig sissies like you as food.
sissy boy is defined by you not showing up to get punched out loser.

We call them puss, wimp, geek, dork, pinhead.

and for a wimp like you to hunt me for food is about as possible as you climbing the world trade center.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this silly little rich boy sissy is so far out of touch with the real world that he gives himself gold stars for doing mundane tasks like mowing the lawn. Yay! Powdered Wiggy Boy hit the toilet! Give him another gold star!
Guess that's what you get when someone rides on their parent's hard work their entire life. Step aside little fringe group has been. The big boys have a country to fix from your last ignorant political choices so your children don't have to live as sniveling, spineless, company store corporate fetch boys like their father.
my mowing the lawn was more labor than you performed in 10 years....that was the point pinhead.

now go get me a beer, or your fired.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what you call predictions is sure reality.
you think small junior....60" mower deck on tractor.
perfect example of your lack of critical thinking skills.
Yay! Powdered Wiggy gets another gold star! Yay!

More overcompensating. Keep trying Pijokeo. You're just two Hummers away from being a big boy!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah but his mom and dad bought him a really big boy truck to over compensate for his tiny little...uh...lawn. He'll tell you all about it when you make him look stupid on here.
you should see the car I was given yesterday for over performing in my job...a spiff.

That would make you explode.

My sales created 27 new union jobs in Cincinnati for 4th quarter and beyond, and they were appreciative.

your fantasy is wrong, and about 4:30 it will be delivered to my driveway. With all my talents, I can't drive 2 cars at once, so delivery was required.

beat your spin drum in failed attempt to discredit all you want.....I give a chit what a turd like you thinks.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sissy boy is defined by you not showing up to get punched out loser.
We call them puss, wimp, geek, dork, pinhead.
and for a wimp like you to hunt me for food is about as possible as you climbing the world trade center.
Are you claiming you are going to punch me? When was that? In the crowded parking lot of Best Buy in the middle of the day with cameras everywhere? Sure you were. Only a sissy would start sh!t and then call that as a place to take care of business. You are nothing more than a mouthy little sissy boy who likes to play tough guy behind his keyboard. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get back down in that fear induced Bible bunker while the entire nation tramples over your racist vision of tomorrow, you kookie little fringe group leech on society.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you should see the car I was given yesterday for over performing in my job...a spiff.
That would make you explode.
My sales created 27 new union jobs in Cincinnati for 4th quarter and beyond, and they were appreciative.
your fantasy is wrong, and about 4:30 it will be delivered to my driveway. With all my talents, I can't drive 2 cars at once, so delivery was required.
beat your spin drum in failed attempt to discredit all you want.....I give a chit what a turd like you thinks.
Yay! Powdered Wiggy the Corporate Fetch Boy gets another gold star! Yay!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

TinFoilHats4TeaBaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. So according to you, you are getting much richer and jobs are plentiful under the two glorious terms of Obama. Glad you have went out of your way over the last months to be very clear how much you have prospered under your current Commander in Chief. Oh and little powdered wig death threat sissy...you're welcome.
Those are the stats. Since DumBama moved on up into the White House, the rich are richer today and the poor are poorer.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Reality Is A sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Invisible commies flying around your head again, princess? Name one communist in our government right now. Ooopsie...better have proof.(Also see you lose, little sissy)
communism (often Communism)

noun

a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. See also Marxism .

Sound like somebody we all know?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Who do you suppose has been fitting the bill every time those folks that don't want to be "Forced" to have health insurance take a trip to the ER or the Hospital? Did the corporate Tea Party provide you with a BS propaganda emailed newsletter answer to that one yet? Cue the crickets...
The crickets tell me that by the time this disaster is over, we will have more uninsured than before DumBama and the Dumbocrats fiddled around in something they know nothing about. Who's going to pay when THOSE people end up in the ER?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming you are going to punch me? When was that? In the crowded parking lot of Best Buy in the middle of the day with cameras everywhere? Sure you were. Only a sissy would start sh!t and then call that as a place to take care of business. You are nothing more than a mouthy little sissy boy who likes to play tough guy behind his keyboard. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get back down in that fear induced Bible bunker while the entire nation tramples over your racist vision of tomorrow, you kookie little fringe group leech on society.
keep dancing jester....keep dancing.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Nostrodumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww you just can't get used to the idea of our government following the Constitution and no longer catering to the Christian owned tobacco industry (praise Jesus), the Christian owned American Oil companies and the Christian monopoly you guys have had on god and country since the 50s. Get real used to it because Americans are starting to realize that Jesus is just another floater messiah next to Zeus and Ra and that the people who claim to be following Jesus (See Reality Speaks and public death threats) are the ones that mindlessly voted for Bush with their Bibles and tried to do it again with Romney. They are also the ones Americans are learning that need to be kept away from the toddlers and guns.
Following the Constitution?

If we had a real President, he would be following the Constitution. Didn't you hear him today? Once again he said he alone would change the law. A real American knows that a President doesn't have the Constitutional power to change law. Congress changes law. A President only signs or vetoes such law. But what do you expect from this big-eared dope?

DumBama following the Constitution? Ha.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, Annals of Congress, 1794.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! Powdered Wiggy the Corporate Fetch Boy gets another gold star! Yay!
Thanks, but it is blue, and when did they start calling chevy's stars?

and fetching has it's rewards.

you should try it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"Mexicans will outnumber 'humans'"? What the bleep?!?! What the hell does that mean?
I was hoping somebody else would answer that because I have no idea WTF that had to do with what I wrote.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping somebody else would answer that because I have no idea WTF that had to do with what I wrote.
Woo-boy said mexicans would outnumber humans.

no worries, woo-boy is illiterate. He just babbles and slobbers with grunts and groans occasionally.

Mexicans are hard workers and good cooks and catholics.

Mexicans I meet our wonderful people.

Woo-boy is a racist, so just ignore the nut job.
Pablo Says

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are hard workers and good cooks and catholics.
Mexicans I meet our wonderful people.
Your entire post was an incoherent, racist mess, but I boiled it down to it's essence for ya real quick.
If you think minorities are SOOO great, why are your corporate overlords so hell-bent on closing borders and eliminating their rights?
Stick to the wacky failed political predictions, Carfumes the Magnificent...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Pablo Says wrote:
<quoted text>Your entire post was an incoherent, racist mess, but I boiled it down to it's essence for ya real quick.
If you think minorities are SOOO great, why are your corporate overlords so hell-bent on closing borders and eliminating their rights?
Stick to the wacky failed political predictions, Carfumes the Magnificent...
get to the hospital, you are hallucinating
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
communism (often Communism)
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. See also Marxism .
Sound like somebody we all know?
Reagan? Bush? Now they're all commies. You're a commie! Everywhere commies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 33 min The real Samuel 18,544
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,115
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Wed The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! Wed The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! Wed The Hack Checker 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••