Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21979 Nov 12, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there.
I have met people like you....eyes rolling around, head has horror movies playing 24/7.

I had no idea Waverley had a mental hospital.

It is almost time for your medication, and jello dessert.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21980 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry....I am laughing at your post.
wikipedia says what someone typed in.
look at government websites, and were subsidies stop, middle class begins.
Your comment about 36-57k being middle class, is in reality low middle class. Below 36k is poor.
250K is end of upper middle class. See government website as fact check.
wikipedia is garbage in garbage out. You know better.
I'm glad I'm able to provide you with some transient humor, because you seem like a pretty unhappy fellow (which is hard for me to understand.) I assumed you were an old guy like me and Pops. but now I think you are much younger. And, you have a smart wife and successful kids. So, why the unhappiness, and why do you hang out here? I really am old, and recovering from surgery, so that's why I hang out here. But what's your excuse? You seem to be in the prime of life, and very successful.

You do seem to be very capable of self-deception. Maybe all your claims are just a pack of lies. But I'd like to believe you are just misinformed. Yes, anyone can post on Wikipedia (just like Topix!), but it's self-correcting. Obvious lies are quickly debunked.

Since you have problems with Wikipedia, here's a link to information from census.gov . It shows that the median income in 2011 was 50k. So, dead middle is what you think of as "lower class." Unless you don't understand "median", or if you think that census.gov is also part of the big conspiracy...

https://www.census.gov/hhes/www/income/data/h...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21981 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct.
It cools exhaust gas because it is going through engine twice.
Snow performance manufactures best injectors for spray, and I do spray while towing. I also spray intercooler for turbo to cool air for more HP.
My truck is 6 months prior to any EPA crap on it that could not be taken off. It also is why it worth more.
Serious question....when purchased, truck averaged 12.3 MPG said the on board computer.
On highway with cruise at 65 it got 15.7MPG with a tail wind.
I changed exhaust and down pipe, air intake, shut EGR off, added snow performance injection, and re-programmed engine computer.
Now truck averages 16.5, and see's 26MPG with tail wind on interstate.
how can burning almost twice as much fuel be better for the environment? The EPA is as clueless as you can get.
My truck is tuned so it won't smoke. I also add fuel additives that refiners refine out because govt said so. I just pour it right back in, and a very noticeable power increase and better efficiencies, not to mention it makes engine last longer.
I changed all lubes and oil to synthetic, and temps dropped 28 degrees, and fuel economy up almost 2MPG.
That is correct, trucks do get lower milage with pollution crap. But you know how it is with liberals, it's not the results that matter, it's the intent.

I think it's all a scam because the politicians probably purchased stock in the company that makes DEF. Now many trucking companies are resisting purchasing new trucks because for one, they are so much more expensive with all that pollution ship on them and two, DEF gets expensive when you have an entire fleet of trucks to service.

So the result of all this green is less truck sales which definitely hurts our economy and trucking companies rebuilding their old truck engines which will pollute the air much more than a newer truck without DEF. But again, it's not the results that matter.

Liberals always claim to be smarter than conservatives, but one thing they will never learn is the simple concept that every action causes a reaction. Liberals think that when they steal more money from people, create laws harmful to people, or institute harmful policies, people will just stand there like bobble-head dolls and take it. Liberals never seem to learn.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21982 Nov 12, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I'm able to provide you with some transient humor, because you seem like a pretty unhappy fellow (which is hard for me to understand.) I assumed you were an old guy like me and Pops. but now I think you are much younger. And, you have a smart wife and successful kids. So, why the unhappiness, and why do you hang out here? I really am old, and recovering from surgery, so that's why I hang out here. But what's your excuse? You seem to be in the prime of life, and very successful.
You do seem to be very capable of self-deception. Maybe all your claims are just a pack of lies. But I'd like to believe you are just misinformed. Yes, anyone can post on Wikipedia (just like Topix!), but it's self-correcting. Obvious lies are quickly debunked.
Since you have problems with Wikipedia, here's a link to information from census.gov . It shows that the median income in 2011 was 50k. So, dead middle is what you think of as "lower class." Unless you don't understand "median", or if you think that census.gov is also part of the big conspiracy...
https://www.census.gov/hhes/www/income/data/h...
well sir to answer you question succinctly, this site used to be attached to the news stories as a form to comment upon attached to the Dispatch. i have the news read by 6AM everyday, and had enjoyed the banter with folks. There was hundreds to converse with, not just a dozen like now.
i formed a habit going to topix after reading the news.

I am in 100% agreement this is a waste of time and beneath me.

now this board is filled with adolescent communist punks who are voting to destroy my 5 children's future.

I don't like it.

I also won't allow what my family bled for be destroyed by human scum entitled punks. They will lose badly. Good thing it is anonymous, because a few phone calls would have the punks fired with big black eye on their future resume. then the punks would epically fail in revenge requiring body bags remove their filth from my property.

the Obama administration is against everything I was taught at home and at school. I am 52 years young.

Now your post....how can someone be middle class receiving government subsidies? Think about it a second.

And God Obama himself called 250K middle class during his massive lie campaigns.

Middle class begins with self sufficiency to 250K annually, that is reality. above 250K is wealthy, and above 500K annually is called rich.

I hope I answered your questions, and you now understand my position.

PS: I am not unhappy at all, and in the prime of my life. I can do what I want when I want, and take the entire family along for the ride.

I am very unhappy to have witnessed the decline of America the past 30 years, and already have provided safe haven if necessary for the children to escape America when the shooting starts.

Entire family knows the escape drill, and practice runs already occurred.

Even had a truck reinforced with 5" tube steel to hit and remove vehicle debris in the way. People don't brake check the truck or it is running you over.

call me crazy, but preparation and execution of plans is how I earn a living. Failure does not pay commissions.

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21988 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
well sir to answer you question succinctly, this site used to be attached to the news stories as a form to comment upon attached to the Dispatch. i have the news read by 6AM everyday, and had enjoyed the banter with folks. There was hundreds to converse with, not just a dozen like now.
i formed a habit going to topix after reading the news.
I am in 100% agreement this is a waste of time and beneath me.
now this board is filled with adolescent communist punks who are voting to destroy my 5 children's future.
I don't like it.
I also won't allow what my family bled for be destroyed by human scum entitled punks. They will lose badly. Good thing it is anonymous, because a few phone calls would have the punks fired with big black eye on their future resume. then the punks would epically fail in revenge requiring body bags remove their filth from my property.
the Obama administration is against everything I was taught at home and at school. I am 52 years young.
Now your post....how can someone be middle class receiving government subsidies? Think about it a second.
And God Obama himself called 250K middle class during his massive lie campaigns.
Middle class begins with self sufficiency to 250K annually, that is reality. above 250K is wealthy, and above 500K annually is called rich.
I hope I answered your questions, and you now understand my position.
PS: I am not unhappy at all, and in the prime of my life. I can do what I want when I want, and take the entire family along for the ride.
I am very unhappy to have witnessed the decline of America the past 30 years, and already have provided safe haven if necessary for the children to escape America when the shooting starts.
Entire family knows the escape drill, and practice runs already occurred.
Even had a truck reinforced with 5" tube steel to hit and remove vehicle debris in the way. People don't brake check the truck or it is running you over.
call me crazy, but preparation and execution of plans is how I earn a living. Failure does not pay commissions.
You? Crazy? Nah.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21989 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You? Crazy? Nah.
if only you had 5% of my ambition and intelligence.

I pity your children growing up making excuses and blaming others for their failures like you do.

I care less what you think, and we travel different circles, and I never will see you in mine.

you are just a zit awaiting popping. Time is close.

Wait till the commie fines the 1st person for ignoring his communism, then chit hits the fan.

The White House may be black soon from the burning embers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21990 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You? Crazy? Nah.
you a communist punk...you betcha
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21991 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if only you had 5% of my ambition and intelligence.
I pity your children growing up making excuses and blaming others for their failures like you do.
I care less what you think, and we travel different circles, and I never will see you in mine.
you are just a zit awaiting popping. Time is close.
Wait till the commie fines the 1st person for ignoring his communism, then chit hits the fan.
The White House may be black soon from the burning embers.
Texas will divide into 5 smaller states first.
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#21992 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if only you had 5% of my ambition and intelligence.
I pity your children growing up making excuses and blaming others for their failures like you do.
I care less what you think, and we travel different circles, and I never will see you in mine.
you are just a zit awaiting popping. Time is close.
Wait till the commie fines the 1st person for ignoring his communism, then chit hits the fan.
The White House may be black soon from the burning embers.
Ground control to major douche
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#21993 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
well sir to answer you question succinctly, this site used to be attached to the news stories as a form to comment upon attached to the Dispatch. i have the news read by 6AM everyday, and had enjoyed the banter with folks. There was hundreds to converse with, not just a dozen like now.
i formed a habit going to topix after reading the news.
I am in 100% agreement this is a waste of time and beneath me.
now this board is filled with adolescent communist punks who are voting to destroy my 5 children's future.
I don't like it.
I also won't allow what my family bled for be destroyed by human scum entitled punks. They will lose badly. Good thing it is anonymous, because a few phone calls would have the punks fired with big black eye on their future resume. then the punks would epically fail in revenge requiring body bags remove their filth from my property.
the Obama administration is against everything I was taught at home and at school. I am 52 years young.
Now your post....how can someone be middle class receiving government subsidies? Think about it a second.
And God Obama himself called 250K middle class during his massive lie campaigns.
Middle class begins with self sufficiency to 250K annually, that is reality. above 250K is wealthy, and above 500K annually is called rich.
I hope I answered your questions, and you now understand my position.
PS: I am not unhappy at all, and in the prime of my life. I can do what I want when I want, and take the entire family along for the ride.
I am very unhappy to have witnessed the decline of America the past 30 years, and already have provided safe haven if necessary for the children to escape America when the shooting starts.
Entire family knows the escape drill, and practice runs already occurred.
Even had a truck reinforced with 5" tube steel to hit and remove vehicle debris in the way. People don't brake check the truck or it is running you over.
call me crazy, but preparation and execution of plans is how I earn a living. Failure does not pay commissions.
Pipe down you bitter little fringe group flunkie. There are no commies. Just real Americans who are smarter than handing our country over to corporations like what you want. That's why we won. That's why you are viewed as a kookie little tinfoil hat oil cult with a doomsday Bible bunker full of toddlers and America has left you in the dust. At least your children can grow up in a nation as the founders intended and not the sick fascist theocracy you racist dominionists had rolling since the 50s.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21994 Nov 12, 2013
DoomsDayBibleBunker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ground control to major douche
douche perfumes stench. You require a 55 gallon drum.

enjoy your isolation in the slum
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21995 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas will divide into 5 smaller states first.
wrong again...at this point Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, idaho, Montana, Alaska, Indiana, South and North Carolina....all have been having succession talks....and on TV.

Rick Perry outright laughing that Texas can't succeed.

Texas has more new corporations in that past 5 years than any other state, and the highest population growth.

Now on the flip side....you reside in an area with the largest population decrease due to people fleeing the vast wasteland.

Need proof....see census, and ask Dennis Kucinich.

your ignorant adolescent fantasy rants are boorish, and vile.

you reap what you sow, and you planted chit.

enjoy your night pan handling in the cold on exchange street.

is it true your pimp laid you off due to poor production, even at $1.50 sale for tainted meat?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21996 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again...at this point Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, idaho, Montana, Alaska, Indiana, South and North Carolina....all have been having succession talks....and on TV.
Rick Perry outright laughing that Texas can't succeed.
Texas has more new corporations in that past 5 years than any other state, and the highest population growth.
Now on the flip side....you reside in an area with the largest population decrease due to people fleeing the vast wasteland.
Need proof....see census, and ask Dennis Kucinich.
your ignorant adolescent fantasy rants are boorish, and vile.
you reap what you sow, and you planted chit.
enjoy your night pan handling in the cold on exchange street.
is it true your pimp laid you off due to poor production, even at $1.50 sale for tainted meat?
You contradict yourself. You say that Texas has more new corporations that any other state and more population growth but then you also say that Texas can't succeed. Which is it?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21997 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again...at this point Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, idaho, Montana, Alaska, Indiana, South and North Carolina....all have been having succession talks....and on TV.
Rick Perry outright laughing that Texas can't succeed.
Texas has more new corporations in that past 5 years than any other state, and the highest population growth.
Now on the flip side....you reside in an area with the largest population decrease due to people fleeing the vast wasteland.
Need proof....see census, and ask Dennis Kucinich.
your ignorant adolescent fantasy rants are boorish, and vile.
you reap what you sow, and you planted chit.
enjoy your night pan handling in the cold on exchange street.
is it true your pimp laid you off due to poor production, even at $1.50 sale for tainted meat?
Your mom really needs to come down in that basement and give you your meds. This is too funny.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21998 Nov 12, 2013
DoomsDayBibleBunker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down you bitter little fringe group flunkie. There are no commies. Just real Americans who are smarter than handing our country over to corporations like what you want. That's why we won. That's why you are viewed as a kookie little tinfoil hat oil cult with a doomsday Bible bunker full of toddlers and America has left you in the dust. At least your children can grow up in a nation as the founders intended and not the sick fascist theocracy you racist dominionists had rolling since the 50s.
you are an American only in residence, and not spirit.

You won nothing....you require another loser to feed you with confiscated funds off working peoples back.

Did you re-define the term winning too?

if you are winning, then why do you need a bureaucrat to get food on your table, or a Doctor visit?

Winning is self sufficiency, and your children learning the importance of it.

Your fantasy drunken illusions of what the constitution says is just more proof of your drunken idiotic stupor.

Thomas Jefferson told us to take up arms against your kind frequently. He was a founding father.

fact check by googling Thomas Jefferson famous quotes.

your complete ignorance and irrelevance has isolated you to poverty for you and your offspring, and you blame me.

How much a month heating assistance do you receive to heat the house?

sawdust has more value than anything you rant about, because sawdust absorbs your vomited fantasy remake of history.

Dorothy is clicking her ruby red heels for you....I wish I was not a communist, i wish I paid attention in school, I wish I had applied myself, I wish I could make something of myself, I wish I was white.

your pathetic.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21999 Nov 12, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom really needs to come down in that basement and give you your meds. This is too funny.
if I need medication, I can get it myself thank you.

if it is to be, it is up to me.

those 10 two letter words are foreign language to you, and you are not up for the challenge.

proof in every post you type.

what is funny is driving through waverley and looking how white trash lives.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22000 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself. You say that Texas has more new corporations that any other state and more population growth but then you also say that Texas can't succeed. Which is it?
like math, you also fail reading comprehension.

you don't possess a skill set to even run a vending route due to your inability to count or read.

you best go sharpen the pencils and empty the trash at the law office before you get fired.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22001 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if I need medication, I can get it myself thank you.
if it is to be, it is up to me.
those 10 two letter words are foreign language to you, and you are not up for the challenge.
proof in every post you type.
what is funny is driving through waverley and looking how white trash lives.
hahahahahahahaha. What a clown.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22002 Nov 12, 2013
DoomsDayBibleBunker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down you bitter little fringe group flunkie. There are no commies. Just real Americans who are smarter than handing our country over to corporations like what you want. That's why we won.
No, that's not why "you" won.

Currently the Republican party is divided. We have the moderates vs the Tea Party. Because moderates have been our presidential nominations the last couple of elections, the TP type didn't come out to vote.

Had Romney had the same amount of Republicans come out to vote as McCain, DumBama would still be out golfing and taking expensive vacations, except he would be paying for them.

The country is not changing--the Republican party is. This is temporary. Soon there will be such a disgust for the liberal agenda that moderates or conservatives will come out holding their noses to vote out Communism and Socialism as it is destroying our country. Real Americans fight against that kind of government.

And let me remind you that while "you" won the presidency due to a professional liar, Congress changed back to Republican leadership, Governors and smaller state office holders. As DumBama's approval numbers crash faster than his internet site, soon the White House will be ours too.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22003 Nov 12, 2013
Nope, we're doomed for good this time, folks. Learn to deal with it.
We'll probably never get out of this political rut because we're too stubborn, self entitled, and greedy to consider changing anything about our corporate agenda, and because we align ourselves with paranoid fringe lunatics like Reality and UdBT.
The daggum imaginary commies won. They dun tooked muh healthcare an maked me pay muh taxes. Now I's a gunna hafta sell the family race car an dip inta the ole farmer welfare vacation fund...
Christie/Palin 2016!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what year did Xenia go bad? (May '10) Tue Neighbor_Hood 11
UNderstanding the cycle of poverty Tue Neighbor_Hood 1
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) Tue Cyndi Elitist Bee... 5
xenia: enchanted welfareland Tue Cyndi Elitist Bee... 1
News What can we do about Wal-Mart? (Jan '13) Tue Cyndi 2
Do you know Jeanie Estle (Aug '10) Tue Charlie Estle 4
I hate xenia (Jan '10) Tue Cyndisucksbawlz 6
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]