Trial opens for man in 2005 death of acquaintance

Defense says it was an accident; state calls it deliberate By Amelia Robinson Dayton Daily News XENIA During a day-after Thanksgiving shopping marathon with her sister in 2005, Roni Spears bought Christmas ... Full Story
anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2006
The outcome of this trial will be very surpising to many. We hope that justice will be done and that the Spears family will forgive him as Jesus has forgiven them.

May that girl rest in peace.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 18, 2006
In my opinion, Ms. Spears family should have attended all days of the trial before passing judgement, because alot of things that they are still questioning was brought out in day two of the trial.
Best Friend

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Whatever questions we as friends and family had concerning the incident in the death of our beloved one, would not have come out in that trial. Every thing that we had to go on was being said by a liar and a killer! If we could not hear Roni's side of the story, we didn't want to hear anything! We have no sympathy for the killer and all he can do now is pray for his loved ones and hope that this type of karma doesn't happen toanyone he cares about. He can go straight to hell for his sin! That murderer took away a loving childs mother. The killer better pray for his own.

I don't think anyone would take it so lightly if it happened to their family.
family friend

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2010
Kyle smith is a coward to have to feel threatened by a woman smaller than him then to top it off kill this woman in front of her son,now he sees that picture in his head,I hope that he sees the hurt and pain he has caused her family roni was a great person with a wonderful smile that I wish I can see one more time,eventhough she's gone she will always be missed and loved..........WE LOVE U RONI D. SPEARS may your soul rest in peace and continue to look upon us as you shine bright in the sky...........
Family

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 21, 2010
She dead now get over it!!! She should have stayed her crazy ass at home and left him the hell alone. She was jealous through the whole relationship and went looking for trouble therefore she found it. Talk about what you know and nothing else cause God has the final say...To top it off if you truly knew the word the same hell you are trying to put him in, know that she is already there!!!!!
Best Friend

Mason, OH

#6 Feb 25, 2011
From the ignorant family member that made an ignorant comment on December 21. Now we can see where Kyle gets his ignorance from! His entire family is obviously insane! Talk that shit when death comes knocking at your doorstep by way of murder! The only person living in hell is your bastard family member resting in prison getting poked in the butthole like the fag he is and always has and will be! Let your murderer family member know that him and the rest of his low life family will never have any good luck as long as your dumb a** has dumb s**t to say! How dare your insane a** have the nerve to say or even think that this in any way is her fault! Trust, Roni is in heaven above constantly looking after her beautiful son, loving family, and wonderful loyal friends! Thats why we all continue to be blessed and your f****d up family are sitting around waiting for a murderer to get out of jail to come home to nothing! That murderer will never have any good luck. and with ignorant family members on his side like you, Im sure it wont take long for him to continue to fall even deeper in hell that he is in!
Her Family Forever

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 13, 2012
Only a few of us know what happened on the regular with Roni and Kyle. They both had some faults and they both had jeaously issues. I just wish that things would have gone different and she would be here today. No one will ever know the real of what happened that night except the one thats dead and the one who is alive. I have grown so much and I pray that Kyle is healed and that he asked God for forgiveness because the fact of the matter is he took a life. God has the final say so and BOTH of them will answer for their own sins. To his family, they were crazy together and punished together. Both of them should have walked away along time ago and now neither of them have to worry about it. They are separated forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min Kinky Fiebelkorn 19,195
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pops 30,918
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) 3 hr The Hack Checker 17
Royal Bank of Scotland Could Move Headquarters ... 16 hr James 8
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
Who wants my number Sat Kentot69 1
who want's my phone number?... (Oct '07) Sat Kentot69 101
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search