Dayton banks rake in fees

Oct 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

Six of Dayton's top seven banks ranked among the top 50 banks in the country for generating fee income.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

PNC was paying me .23 percent for my savings. Then, I read that they had paid $3.5 billion to buy The Bank of Canada! Inflation is at least three percent, counting groceries and gasoline, if you know what I mean. EVERY bank financial advisor has cost and lost me money, in addition to my bitchin' about their fees that I must mention. They either did not know what they were doing, or did not care, me being honest and fair. Somebody told them to sell shit as long as the suckers bit, until they finally quit. What the hell, they do not know what the sell.
The Hack Checker

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

We are just phucked and out of luck because the banks, Wall Street and the government suck...too big to fail or be derailed or to go to jail. Of course, it is kinda suspicious and funny, about how bank employees are so concerned and learned about how to make you money, but the bank gets their cash regardless of the next crash to add to their stash. It ain't fair, they lose yours but they keep theirs! Then, your investment banker friends want you to trust them and let them do it again!
Latin Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Whether or not you can retire or buy a care or a house or even pay the rent, when you turn seventy years old, you have to cash out your 401k and let the government take at least twenty percent...as of now...at least until government lies and tries to milk more from these tax-deferred 401k cash cows. Their pet media whores will not mind or whine or pout or shout about them taking and taxing more...for the poor.
DAYTON TAXPAYER

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Hatin Blubber wrote:
Leon's bullshit from same Englewood snipped
You can change your name, but the ip location is the same, and we know your game, Leon!
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Coming from the dumb with no or low incomes, jealous little childish churlish girlish cyber-skanks hate Leon Harrison more than the banks! Of course, these no-accounts will make or save or invest no significant amounts, preferring to legally rob from those who have jobs, and not jobs polishing Democrat knobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama poll, he lies a lot 35 min CMS 1
Dayton ohio moral (Jun '09) 1 hr Look for 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Becca4vous 17,785
Happy Easter to all the moozlims! 9 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
tattoo parlors Sat kris moore 13
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Sat mjjcpa 170
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••