WDTN is a proud sponsor of the Go Red for Women campaign in Dayton.

Feb 6, 2014 Full story: WDTN-TV Dayton

"We're creating awareness and trying to help women really focus on healthy eating, exercising and really taking charge of their life," said Kelley Dixon, Executive Director.

Read more
Loony Lib

Englewood, OH

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Personally, after the past 50 or more years, I am have been forced to be aware of everything by people throughout the nation who want me to donate and volunteer without questions or hate, so they they can promote themselves and be empathetic sympathetic compassionate Santa Clauses for their worthy causes. Me and their pet media whores are always needy and always greedy and always want more; we and our government do-gooder sisters and brothers are going to get it from you one way or another. If you cannot pay your bills, and ration your compassion, we will take your fair share of contributions and donations against your will. Dollar casers always have new gimmicks like walks and runs and fairs and fund raisers; teaching the village children to be cute mooches and smile for money. Then we bitch and cry and lie when people tell us that their wealth wells have run dry.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#2 Feb 7, 2014
To prove that I really care and give a shit, I will willingly examine and caress and fondle and kiss and lick and suck on firm young female tits for a little bit until they make me quit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things are hard for retards 7 hr Doctor Holliday 3
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) 10 hr Noel Nosirrah 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Save you lives 19,719
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" Sat Sky King 10
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) Sat Schmones 56
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? Sat Net Nut 1
Leon and his perverted rants Mar 27 Fan of Leon The Man 2
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]