Training Coordinator

There are 2 comments on the Monster.com story from Jul 11, 2013, titled Training Coordinator. In it, Monster.com reports that:

The Training Coordinator will produce, conduct, schedule, track, and evaluate various training program for Morris Furniture Co., Inc. The Training Coordinator will offer specific training to employees to help them improve, maintain or learn new skills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monster.com.

Leon Harrison

Oxford, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Okay, I might do it, for the money and honeys with expenses and travel, nice office with sexy young dumb friendly-female assistant/secretary, computer with desk, TV, stereo [for talk-radio shows] and Internet access, I confess.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Leon Harrison wrote:
Okay, I might do it, for the money and honeys with expenses and travel, nice office with sexy young dumb friendly-female assistant/secretary, computer with desk, TV, stereo [for talk-radio shows] and Internet access, I confess.
Oh look, more perverted nonsense from Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, OH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 5 hr Fan of Leon The Man 14
Pardon us flyover folks... 8 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr TOASTER 19,919
Most black suburbanites act civilized 8 hr The Duke of Hazard 5
Report Smoking Violations (May '10) 9 hr Smokersstink 16
The wonderful welfare world of the ODJFS center... 16 hr FOVR 4
Melinda Kay horne (Mar '11) Fri trustnoone 5
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]