Dayton police zero in on prostitution...

Dayton police zero in on prostitution problem

There are 4 comments on the WHIO story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Dayton police zero in on prostitution problem. In it, WHIO reports that:

The city's police department is cracking down on the problem, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

The Old Cold Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2013
I agree with the Literature Lover. It's a no-brainer! Get and let childless healthy single sweet sexy senoritas fresh out of the semi-trailer and the container! Make they service mankind and toil without letting them get lazy, sloppy and spoiled. If and after they become bitchy or pregnant or sick or old or unhealthy or plain or become spoiled or mouthy or a pain, deport them of course, over the border without a fuss via bus, truck, train or plain.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#3 Aug 12, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
I agree with the Literature Lover. It's a no-brainer! Get and let childless healthy single sweet sexy senoritas fresh out of the semi-trailer and the container! Make they service mankind and toil without letting them get lazy, sloppy and spoiled. If and after they become bitchy or pregnant or sick or old or unhealthy or plain or become spoiled or mouthy or a pain, deport them of course, over the border without a fuss via bus, truck, train or plain.
PLANE, you dumbass! You claim to be a writer, but it looks like you are a khock biter!
Dayton is dirty

Dayton, OH

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Dayton police are the prostitutes. They're selling out on their oath to uphold the law for money. They got in bed with Redflex and are ignoring that Dayton R.C. 70.121 says that they can only pimp at an intersection.
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Many of us open-minded moderate tolerant nonjudgmental amoral men simply want to make some healthy sweet sexy young turd-world immigrant girls our friends! We want to share and show them the good American life without making them into spoiled bad lazy American-citizen wives. We love them and their diversity, with or without perversity, and wish to multiculturally mingle and make their tiny little toes tingle. We are the good guys who want them to open their thighs, and let them see what this buys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min You are delusional 20,191
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 17 hr IkeLike 3,173
We await the "7-11" apologies to Trump... 19 hr English please 3
Brett 22 hr missing you 1
Most of us reluctant Republicans... Sat Leon Harrison 2
Glenn Beck & Crew get more deranged and strange! Apr 28 The Hack Checker 1
Butch drake Apr 28 Tamra 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages