Harvey Satorday's 2nd home
Huber Hts., Oh. 45424
Proud employee of The Dayton VAMC
Proud volunteer Of the Dayton USO
Married 3 times.
2 Lovely daughters, Lindsay and Miranda
2 Dogs, Gunner and Bruster
1 cat, 1 bird
Met Alex through friends, was and still madly in love with him, although he never once cheated on his "girlfriend",probabl y because he's gay.
Met Who_Dey through the message board and surprisingly, he's turned out to be a much better friend than others I met through there.
Filed bankrupcy 9 yrs ago due to a car wreck my daughter had while still a minor. Had a miscarriage 3 yrs ago. Work part-time at UC.
I think that sums it up pretty well. But, I'm sure if I missed anything, TWS will gladly fill in the blanks. Now, Al, have a nice day. Considering almost everybody on here knows me, other than Harvey, I doubt there's much surprise. And the greatest part of all? I didn't have to lie about most of it.

“Many are cold, Few are frozen”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Another fan of Alex I presume?
Some poor piece of White Trash he threw under the bus when he was done with them.
I would be very frightened to have him around my animals.......much less ......
The Profit

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Everyone is lying except me. I am being attacked by everyone. Harvey may be stupid, but he is there for me and no one else is. He can take pride that I am his friend, all my other friends have turned on me, and act like I'm just a looser.

I am the victim here, no one else. I will never let it drop.
The Prophet

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 15, 2010
You spelled my name wrong, but everything else is right.
Not Impressed

Montgomery, AL

#5 Jun 15, 2010
The Prophet wrote:
You spelled my name wrong, but everything else is right.
Don't you get tired of following your lackey around covering his a$$? Heck, he sounds an awful lot like the Al and Harv he's always trashing.

He's a criminal, he's mooching off his Daddy, and he's mooching off you. How much does he owe you?
BABSANDMARLINSHA NKS

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jun 15, 2010
Not Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get tired of following your lackey around covering his a$$? Heck, he sounds an awful lot like the Al and Harv he's always trashing.
He's a criminal, he's mooching off his Daddy, and he's mooching off you. How much does he owe you?
DENNIS OWES US BIG BUCKS AND STOLE SOME OF THE FAMILY JEWELS

pay up buddy!
Harvey Daye Jr

Fairborn, OH

#7 Jun 16, 2010
I live thanks to the taxpayers that have provided me with shelter, food, and medication.

Cable TV, High Speed Internet, and Section 8 Housing.

I just wanted to say "thanks" and I don't care if you live or not, just keep the money coming.
Al n Harv

Fairborn, OH

#8 Jun 16, 2010
I love Richard Marx....and Alex.
Not Impressed

Montgomery, AL

#9 Jun 16, 2010
Al n Harv wrote:
I love Richard Marx....and Alex.
You are obsessed, get help.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 17, 2010
What a couple of jackasses you boys are. Nothing to do and all day long to do it. I wonder what you'll be thinking when you are ready to retire???

Sh!I.....I've been retired all along and just didn't know it.

What idiots.

Got enough "quarters" in to get Social Security ????

A little late now to start isn't it?

Put anything away for a rainy day?
Rainy Dayes and Inheritance Sators, that's the plan?

Harvey won't have a nickle and will wind up in a Government Funded Old Folks Home, and they won't be so nice there!

Alex? I'll bet he runs through most of his "Inheritance" in a year or two and winds up living in a much more Down To Earth fashion.

They don't look ahead and farther than what they want right now.

We started our savings plans in '75 and they are doing great. Especially when the Company has both profit sharing and a retirement plan of its own to go with what we've done ourselves.

Better get a nice computer that runs on Sterno or Trash Pickings boys. The future will be here before you know it and I don't think either of you are ready.
Harvey Daye Jr

Troy, OH

#12 Jun 17, 2010
It is to early for me to respond to this, I was up late last night playing twister with my big buddy.
MARLINshanksFELO NsonINlaw

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jun 17, 2010
John Henry Holliday wrote:
What a couple of jackasses you boys are. Nothing to do and all day long to do it. I wonder what you'll be thinking when you are ready to retire???
Sh!I.....I've been retired all along and just didn't know it.
What idiots.
Got enough "quarters" in to get Social Security ????
A little late now to start isn't it?
Put anything away for a rainy day?
Rainy Dayes and Inheritance Sators, that's the plan?
Harvey won't have a nickle and will wind up in a Government Funded Old Folks Home, and they won't be so nice there!
Alex? I'll bet he runs through most of his "Inheritance" in a year or two and winds up living in a much more Down To Earth fashion.
They don't look ahead and farther than what they want right now.
We started our savings plans in '75 and they are doing great. Especially when the Company has both profit sharing and a retirement plan of its own to go with what we've done ourselves.
Better get a nice computer that runs on Sterno or Trash Pickings boys. The future will be here before you know it and I don't think either of you are ready.
Nice doge, we were asking about your damn shrink appointments!

Location hidden

#14 Jun 17, 2010
To which personality am I now speaking?

Both posts from Dayton and to my attention?

Are you "ON SOMETHING" ??????????

None of this changes the fact that Ol Al is weighing in at nearly 400lbs and he does NOT carry it well.

Good Lord, buy a mirror or a couple of truck scales.
Jewles An-war

Fairborn, OH

#15 Jun 17, 2010
Harvey Satorday's 2nd home
Huber Hts., Oh. 45424
Proud employee of The Dayton VAMC
Proud volunteer Of the Dayton USO
Married 3 times.
2 Lovely daughters, Lindsay and Miranda
2 Dogs, Gunner and Bruster
1 cat, 1 bird
Met Alex through friends, was and still madly in love with him, although he never once cheated on his "girlfriend",probabl y because he's gay.
Met Who_Dey through the message board and surprisingly, he's turned out to be a much better friend than others I met through there.
Filed bankrupcy 9 yrs ago due to a car wreck my daughter had while still a minor. Had a miscarriage 3 yrs ago. Work part-time at UC.
I think that sums it up pretty well. But, I'm sure if I missed anything, TWS will gladly fill in the blanks. Now, Al, have a nice day. Considering almost everybody on here knows me, other than Harvey, I doubt there's much surprise. And the greatest part of all? I didn't have to lie about most of it.

Where is Alex now that I have gotten a bit heavy?

The last time I saw you Alex, you were getting pretty heavy too.

Did you drop me because I have nothing left for you to borrow?

Damn You.
Darn Impressed

Fairborn, OH

#16 Jun 17, 2010
John Henry Holliday wrote:
To which personality am I now speaking?
Both posts from Dayton and to my attention?
Are you "ON SOMETHING" ??????????
None of this changes the fact that Ol Al is weighing in at nearly 400lbs and he does NOT carry it well.
Good Lord, buy a mirror or a couple of truck scales.
Guess you're ashamed to answer about how your psychological examination and treatment are going. May you talk to your shrink about your apparent psychosis regarding weight. A skinny felon is still a felon and undesireable. I'd take a fat person as a neighbor over a convicted felon, repeat theft offender any day.
Obama2012

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jun 17, 2010
Darn Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you're ashamed to answer about how your psychological examination and treatment are going. May you talk to your shrink about your apparent psychosis regarding weight. A skinny felon is still a felon and undesireable. I'd take a fat person as a neighbor over a convicted felon, repeat theft offender any day.
Hell, even a smoker would be more desirable, and I don't like that group!
Very Impressive

Fairborn, OH

#18 Jun 17, 2010
So you need to know how Dennis is????
Mentally???

A lot better off than YOU are little boys.

He has a work ethic, a car, a wife, a family, and yes a past. He has a life, a job, and a future that will be different from every day he has lived previously.

Unlike you fellas. Your future is your past. Nothing will change because you're satisfied with just what you have. A pointless way to live, but then you choose it every day.

How are those big weapon purchases going boys?
Obama2012

Fairborn, OH

#19 Jun 17, 2010
I think he may be right Alex,

I want a life also, YEP, YEP, YEP, YEP, YEP, YEP!!!!!!
Darn Impressed

Fairborn, OH

#20 Jun 17, 2010
Very Impressive wrote:
He has a work ethic, a car, a wife, a family, and yes a past. He has a life, a job, and a future that will be different from every day he has lived previously.
You really ought to go into show business, you might have a shot at stand up comedy.

Work ethic? How many jobs has he lost because of his behavior? Hard to imagine that his compulsive lying and thievery doesn't happen at his work, if he even really is working.

As for his life being different from every day previously lived, sure hasn't shown any of that in cyber space.

He's a bitter angry man and if he still has a wife, she must be a saint to still stand by him.
Obama2012

Fairborn, OH

#21 Jun 18, 2010
What happended to your girlfriend?? The one that like other girls so much?
Your are right also because you can't loose a job if you don't have one to start with. Ha Ha Ha the joke is on him.
We do kind of post the same thing over and over since you showed me that copy and paste trick.
If you feel that way about him why do you want me to insult him and post crap whenever I see his name? I guess it does mess up the board for everyone else but what do we care right? Me first.
I agree with you also. Yep.
Saving up to buy a gun or is your dad going with you to look at them? Let me know what you get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Duke_For_Mayor 30,580
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,218
Alecia Reece Comments 10 hr car007 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 18 hr Hero Officer Wilson 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr see the light 18,888
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... Sat Cat74 35
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Sat bill 44
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••