What's up Dayton!
sara

Connersville, IN

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Been a long time since i have been that way.what's new? does anyone know a guy that goes by the name e,he use to hang off 3rd st back in 2003 or so on.lost track of him.had alot of friends over there and never could catch back with them.
Where is Longmeadow

Longmeadow, MA

#2 Aug 3, 2013
sara wrote:
Been a long time since i have been that way.what's new? does anyone know a guy that goes by the name e,he use to hang off 3rd st back in 2003 or so on.lost track of him.had alot of friends over there and never could catch back with them.
Is his name Leon Harrison?
sara

Connersville, IN

#3 Aug 4, 2013
hell no! lol that guys name is all over topix.he musy be hated.I am just looking for some old friends.
You didnt write that

Fairborn, OH

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Well a last name would be helpful

Did you try Google or Facebook?
Gun Nut

Oxford, OH

#5 Aug 4, 2013
He must be great to get such attention with the bitchin' and the out of state hate. They are too dumb to quit, not that he or we really give a shit.
sara

Connersville, IN

#6 Aug 7, 2013
no never knew last names,some people are kind of weird about that.all i know is he went by E and he use to hang off third st,by autozone.I had some great times in dayton.We use to hang all the time.use to have another buddy by the name of roger to and he lived about the same area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr America 21,049
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr TimeToAct 32,009
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... 18 hr Ryan 4
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Wed yourmom 165
News Judo Instructor Surrenders, Accused Of Sex With... (May '07) Aug 11 03killer 16
Not for the faint of heart. Aug 8 Heretoplay 1
whos dealin drugs Aug 8 Neighbor 6

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages