Zornes

Albany, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2014
Has anyone else drove down Salt Creek Road ane seen the poor dogs that live at the house right beside the old post Office. The dogs are skinny and you can see all the bones in the little brown one. The Humane society needs to come got the poor things. I saw the man have them out one day and I parked on the opposite side of the street and snapped a picture with my cell phone of the dogs and I plan on taking the picture to the sheriff dept. I know the dogs are suffering and no animal should have to live like that. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it.
concerned

Albany, OH

#2 Jul 9, 2014
I have saw these dogs out a long time ago and they are pitiful.
Curious bob

Lucasville, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2014
I've seen them too. If their still there on friday I'm going to stop and put them out of their suffering. I think it would be better for me to kill them than to live like that.
wakefield ohio

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jul 9, 2014
curious berob first and formost you can do what you want or think is best but get5 your facts right first and alwys remember there r4 consequenses to every action
Curious Bob

Lucasville, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2014
Anyone have any ideas how to take care of them swiftly. I was think about a gun, hammer, knife, saws all, wood chipper, lawn mower upside down, any ideas would be nice.
Butterscotch Interior

Lucasville, OH

#6 Jul 10, 2014
Anyone that abuses any animal in any way shape or form should be taken out and shot.
Zornes

Bergholz, OH

#7 Jul 29, 2014
Monday one of his kittens got run over and it died. This never ends animals at that house are doomed
Dogs

Circleville, OH

#8 Jul 31, 2014
The lady on fairground rd that has all the dogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene 75 an honest review (Nov '13) Tue reality 16
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Nov 20 Mcm123 21,338
What do you know about Steve Slaven? (May '17) Nov 20 Krissy 2
Dustin patterson dope boy Nov 20 Krissy 1
Tonja Devers is a bitch Nov 19 GetBodiedquick187 3
Fat Shaming Nov 18 Shelly 1
Tasha Sutton (Apr '17) Nov 16 biscuits 9

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages