Not so affordable ACA has death panel...

Not so affordable ACA has death panels too!

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Rambo

Fairborn, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2013
The Affordable Care Act contains provisions for "death panels," which decide which critically-ill patients receive care and which won't, according to Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time magazine.
Kathleen Sebelius

Sunbury, OH

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Rambo wrote:
The Affordable Care Act contains provisions for "death panels," which decide which critically-ill patients receive care and which won't, according to Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time magazine.
People, people, people.
Can you explain to me the reason to keep an elderly critically ill person alive? Once the masses are under government health care, everyone will be considered as budget items. Once a person is determined to be no longer productive, we must carefully weigh the advantages of providing expensive health care or allowing some old fart to die with dignity via the "End of Life Counseling" provision contained in the Affordable Care Act.
Thank you for your concern and for not calling it Obamacare. Beginning with the crash of the computer system, the 80 million "substandard" insurance cancellations and the exorbitant healthcare premiums, Obamacare will be officially known as The Affordable Health Care Act.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump gives us hope for budget cuts. 20 hr ardith 6
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Retired teacher 31,984
stop!!! Mon Dindunuffin 2
Dear Ron,... Mon Dindunuffin 2
Troy Country Club Apr 22 wbush 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
Stop watching 7 news Apr 17 The Duke of Hazard 3

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages