Ohio man's children says his execution was torture

Jan 17, 2014 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 8

An Obama administration official says the second-in-command at the federal Health and Human Services department doesn't recall reporting concerns about the troubled health insurance website to higher-ups.

Full Story
Just my thought

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2014
I am sure it was terrible to watch, but what he did was equally bad for the other family. Maybe if people knew the were going to face a painful execution then maybe people would think before they do such crimes against others.
Ditto

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2014
I bet the poor pregnant woman's screams were horrible too while he raped and stabbed her along with her unborn child. I hope his life flashed before his eyes as he gasped for air with terror and fear.
Patriotic Girl

Finleyville, PA

#3 Jan 17, 2014
No one held a gun to their head to watch it and I am sure they did not spend much time with him because of their age. So their little dog and pony show is a farce!
The Hack Checker

Troy, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2014
I am not losing sleep over this dead creep, like ya know, who should have been executed at least twenty years ago, no thanks to bedwetter liberal media 'hos.
ozy

Dayton, OH

#6 Jan 19, 2014
Torture my azz, it was justice.
Crystal Hasty

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2014
The Hack Checker wrote:
I am not losing sleep over this dead creep, like ya know, who should have been executed at least twenty years ago, no thanks to bedwetter liberal media 'hos.
Yeah you are, posting late at night, living in fright!
Jim

Columbia City, IN

#8 Jan 26, 2014
Just my thought wrote:
I am sure it was terrible to watch, but what he did was equally bad for the other family. Maybe if people knew the were going to face a painful execution then maybe people would think before they do such crimes against others.
Any state that practices or condones torture is a criminal state.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#9 Jan 27, 2014
Who does it take over 20 years to execute these criminals? In 5 years the killers should be executed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 19 min reality 31,302
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Where's all the old threads? 17 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... 19 hr Bro 3
cheeks club 19 hr Bro 10
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) 20 hr masterofconcretep... 5
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 20 hr Carlea Pearman 68
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]