Boofuckinhoo, Muslims have and will s...

Boofuckinhoo, Muslims have and will still kill more Jews.

Posted in the Xenia Forum

The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#1 Apr 14, 2014
Note the old-media creeps and peeps do not really boohoo, because they finally have a real white-KKK-racist hate criminal who has made their media dreams come true! They have no real regrets because he has made them wet, I bet. So, when you drive to and through darkest downtown Dayton, you'd better look out for all of that white-hate-criminal-racist hatin'; because only those white-male strangers threaten you with any or many dangers. I exist in Ohio so it's none of my business. The dim Dems and loony libs and race and victim pimps who dine on and whine and pout and shout about hate crimes on someone else's dime all the time, racist retards, with wet panties and pee pees hard with cream at last have the stereotypical white-racist hate criminal of their dreams! I bet that that old sagging-hag Diane Sawyer even got her granny panties wet, GAG, oh dear, for the first time in years, since Obama was reelected and not rejected or neglected by media creeps and peeps who are herds of Democrat sheep. By they way, was this white-racist hate criminal a member of the party of tea or the NRA? I think that he will probably be linked and this will stink. Oh, I got bad news that is true: Mean Muslim men, who are not our or Israel's friends, have killed many more Jews than such US white hate criminals did.
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#2 Apr 15, 2014
To show that you really care, you ought to buy "Leon Harrison's Genuine $19.99 Makeshift Shrine". I detest people who compete in compassion and patriotism contests; especially those wannabe media 'hos who use ignorant innocent children to do so. But, if you really want to participate and compete with the best in these public performance-art contests, and demonstrate and whine for free newspaper space and TV time, you ought to buy "Leon Harrison's Genuine $19.99 Makeshift Shrine", that you can reuse time after time! Included with it is everything that you will need for almost any occasion throughout the nation. I can almost guarantee that participating, performing and posing with your "Leon Harrison's Genuine $19.99 Makeshift Shrine" will get you on a newspaper page or on a TV screen. What the heck, try it out at a local car wreck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 48 min MethyOheadofDayton 84
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... 51 min MethyOheadofDayton 2
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 15 hr Leon 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 hr Levy Hater 31,925
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... Mon Eric Cartman Auth... 4
"Is Trump a national security threat?" Jun 25 The Duke of Hazard 20
D.P.&L. Sucks! Jun 24 The Duke of Hazard 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages