Lawsuit filed in Klonda Richey death

Lawsuit filed in Klonda Richey death

There are 4 comments on the WDTN-TV Dayton story from May 9, 2014, titled Lawsuit filed in Klonda Richey death. In it, WDTN-TV Dayton reports that:

DAYTON, Ohio A family member of Klonda Richey is suing the owners of the dogs police say mauled her to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN-TV Dayton.

The Old Cold Warrior

Bryan, OH

#1 May 9, 2014
CHA! CHING! PAYDAY!!!!!!!!
kris moore

Marysville, OH

#2 May 9, 2014
I read about this before I moved here. What a mess. Shouldn't the family be suing the animal shelter and the police department that did not protect her? Those two dogs owners probably don't have a dime between them. I bet that lady judge didn't like her because Klonda was a Republican supporter. Judges can't be sued but I would sure go after the county or the city, just sayin'.
The Old Cold Warrior

Bryan, OH

#3 May 13, 2014
Sue the taxpayers! Deep pockets! Just a little public contribution is the solution! Thanks to lawyer prostitution!
kris moore

Marysville, OH

#4 May 20, 2014
I don't want to sound harsh and all my sympathy to the Ritchey family, but shouldn't Klonda, being a Republican and all, done things just a little bit different? Where's the responsibility?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrod Burton 12 hr Truthful 4
Lonnie Burton 12 hr Truthful 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Fitius T Bluster 21,436
anyone know of any dayton women who posed naked... (Jan '14) Fri Please man 22
Review: Misty Rachael Doyle Feb 13 Tantor 2
Review: Greater Dayton RTA Feb 13 Tantor 2
Grunder Landscaping Feb 13 Tantor 2

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages