Prosecutors want runaway mom's side o...

Prosecutors want runaway mom's side of the story

There are 2 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Prosecutors want runaway mom's side of the story. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Subpoenas have been issued for documents that could help county and city prosecutors determine whether Tiffany Tehan a or her family will face any misdemeanor or felony charges in the nearly week-long national search for the Xenia mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Dan

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 25, 2010
Have not spent too much of our lives on this family matter? Procucute wwhat what the law on having an affair and not telling your husband. Leave her alone. Whay if we start looing into YOUR life what will we find??????

Since: Jan 10

Dayton, Oh

#2 Apr 25, 2010
I'm getting afraid to go on vacation. There may be someone I forgot to inform. I'd hate to come home to criminal charges, after spending all my money I would need for a lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Let freedom Ring 21,370
Browns remodleing 16 hr Russo 2
Let's get freaky with Maytal Levi! (Jan '15) 19 hr White Dude 11
I hate gays (Jun '17) Jan 12 Wtf 20
News Cold snap exposes cracks in upkeep of timeworn ... Jan 12 also in USA eh 1
Courtney Roman Jan 11 BBC 1
Busybodies in Xenia Jan 3 BirdCall 2

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages